剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
You got to be careful with that thing.
那东西你得小心
I don't use this around patients.
我不在病人附近用这个
I don't mean that.
我不是这个意思
I know a guy who got one free from a pharmaceutical rep.
我认识一个人 医药代表免费送了他个这东西
The first month, his bill was 300 bucks.
他第一个月的话费就有300美元
Well, I will limit my calls,
我会克制自己少打电♥话♥
plus, the whole thing you can write off on your taxes.
而且 所有这些都可以用来抵税
Right. So it's, like, an economy move.
好吧 所以这就像是一种金融举措
It's not all that bad.
这没那么糟
I'll get you cleaned up, then I'll suture it.
我先帮你清理 然后再帮你缝合
I guess we lucked out, huh, Bill?
我们运气挺不错的 对吧 比尔
Oh, yeah. I can't figure out where all this blood came from.
没错 我不知道这些血从哪里来的
It's Al's, from when he fell on me.
这是艾尔的 他摔到我身上时蹭上的
I knew it would tear me up,
我知道那会把我撕碎
but I had to grab the cable.
但我不得不抓住缆绳
Can you move your fingers?
你能动动你的手指吗
That's good.
很好
That's good. Have you had a tetanus shot?
还不错 你打过打破伤风针吗
Uh, yeah.
打过
Uh, about a year ago.
差不多一年前打的
Are you allergic to any drugs?
你有药物过敏史吗
None that I know of.
据我所知没有
There's my guy. How's the hero?
你在这里啊 我们的英雄怎么样了
How's it look? They'll fix you up.
看起来怎么样 他们会治好你的
They can fix anybody up, right?
他们能治好任何人 对吗
You know, this man saved two lives.
知道吗 这个人救了两条命
How are those guys?
那两个人怎么样了
They got away without a scratch.
他们毫发无损地跑了
Listen, Casey...
听着 凯西
I want to take care of you on this, okay?
这件事上我想照顾你 好吗
Whatever this costs, I'm gonna pay for it.
无论医疗费有多少 我都包了
I want to keep everybody working like we've been working.
我希望大家继续像我们之前那样工作
But, you know I got to keep a lid on things.
但这事我得保密
So, I don't want this going on to workers comp.
所以 我希望这个不要申请工伤赔偿
I don't know how bad this is gonna be.
我不知道这会有多糟
Well, what are we talking about here...
我想不过就是
Some stitches, a cast?
缝几针 打个石膏
He might need surgery.
他可能需要做手术
That's ok. You put it on your health insurance.
没关系 医疗费你用医保报销
I pick up whatever spills over
超出的部分我来付
and I keep you on the employment rolls.
我会一直雇你的
I don't know how my hands are gonna work after this.
我不知道我的手以后会怎样
You know what, this will cost me
知道吗 如果你申请工伤赔偿
if it goes on workers comp.
会花我一大笔钱
If he doesn't go on workers comp,
如果他不申请工伤赔偿
he won't qualify for disability.
他就没资格申请残疾证
Suddenly, nurses know everything.
突然间 护士什么都知道
I'm going to make some calls.
我要去打几个电♥话♥
I had an interesting wound earlier this morning...
我今早见到一个有趣的伤口
A linoleum knife.
是割毡刀割的
The cut was as clean as with a scalpel.
伤口整齐得像是用手术刀割的一样
Carter, can you take a case for me?
卡特 你能帮我看个病人吗
I'm suddenly swamped. Sure.
我现在忙不过来 没问题
Hey, uh, Chasity...
卡斯迪
Dress that for me, would you?
帮我给这人包扎一下 好吗
27-year-old woman, altered levels of consciousness.
27岁女性 意识水平改变
No evidence of trauma. Her husband brought her in.
无外伤迹象 她丈夫送她来的
Thanks, Anna.
谢谢你 安娜
Mr. Toren? I'm Dr. Carter.
多伦先生吗 我是卡特医生
I'll be taking care of your wife.
我将给你的妻子看病
I don't know what happened. Last night, she was fine.
我不知道出了什么事 她昨晚还好好的
But I couldn't wake her this morning.
但我今早叫不醒她
Could she have hit her head somehow?
会不会撞到头了
I don't think so.
没有
Did she complain earlier about having a headache?
她早先有抱怨头疼吗
Fever? Nausea?
有发烧 恶心吗
No, nothing. She was fine.
没 什么都没有 她之前挺好的
Heart and lungs are normal.
心肺正常
That's good. She's not having any trouble breathing.
很好 她的呼吸没问题
Kirsty, honey, can you hear me?
科斯蒂 亲爱的 能听到我说话吗
For god's sake, baby, what's wrong?
天啊 亲爱的 你到底怎么了
Please just wake up.
求求你醒过来吧
Pupils are mid-positioned and fixed.
瞳孔居中且固定
Corneal reflexes still intact. That's good.
角膜反射仍完好 这很好
What-what are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm going to check the movement of her eyes,
我要检查她的眼睛
adjusting to the changing position of her head.
适应适应她头部位置变化的运动
It'll tell us if there's brainstem involvement.
这会告诉我们她的脑干是否受损
Uh, no doll's-eye response.
无头眼反射
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
It's a little early to tell.
现在下结论还为时尚早
I want to check some labs and do a head C.T.
我想化验并做头部CT检查
Why don't you go wait in the waiting room?
你先去候诊室等吧
and I'll, uh, keep you posted.
我会及时通知你的
It's bad, isn't it?
情况很糟 对吗
I can tell by the way you're acting.
看你的表现我就能知道
We're really not going to know anything until we've run the tests.
做完检查前 我们真的什么都不知道
Well, do whatever you have to-- anything.
请尽你所能 什么都可以
I have really good insurance. Ok.
我有非常不错的保险 行
Please.
求你了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Where's the Benton baby?
班顿宝宝在哪
Reese?
里斯
Yeah. No. Benton.
对 不 是班顿
Reese Benton? He's in the procedure room.
里斯·班顿 在手术室
Okay.
好
Wait. What are you doing?
等一下 你在干嘛
I'm circumcising him.
给他割包皮
No. I don't want him circumcised.
我不想让他做包皮手术
You don't want me to leave it half-done, do you?
你也不想让我做到一半就停吧
There.
好了
Look, I didn't want him circumcised.
我没说过要给他割包皮
Who gave you permission to perform this procedure?
谁同意你这么做的
Could you open up the gauze, please...
帮我把纱布包装打开
His mother.
孩子妈
Well, she had no right to.
她没权这么做
Look, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I assumed it was agreed to.
我以为你俩达成一致
No, it wasn't.
没有
This isn't between you and I.
这不是你和我之间的事
It's between you and Carla.
这是你和卡拉之间的事
And it is done. Let's get this little guy back into his bed.
做都做了 把这小家伙放回床上
No, no, I got him.
不 我来
Come here, little guy.
过来 小家伙
Come here, come here, come here...
来吧 来吧...
I'm sorry.
对不起
Come here, come here.
来吧 来吧
Come here, come here, come here...
来吧 来吧...
It's okay, it's okay.
好了 没事了
Edema of the brain stem.
脑干水肿
Probably an infarct.
可能是梗塞
I'd go along with the symptoms you described.
跟你说的症状相符
How did she respond to sternal rub?
她对胸骨摩擦的反应呢
Withdrawal.
内缩
All right, let's see.
我们来看看
Yeah, she's decerebrating now.
去脑强直了
I don't think it'll be long before she goes into full respiratory arrest.
用不了多久她就会完全呼吸衰竭
She's 27 years old.
她才27岁
Any family members around?
家属在吗
Her husband. He's in shock.
她丈夫在 人都懵了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表