剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
The chart says he's blind.
病历显示他是盲人
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Mm, take a look for yourself.
你自己看
And there's nothing to indicate that he was faking it?
没有迹象表明他是装盲的吗
No. He came in with a minor leg lac
没有 他是来治轻微腿伤的
that he got falling out of a dumpster.
从废物箱上掉了下来
Doesn't look like they did a visual acuity test.
他们好像没做视力测试
Huh. I wonder what's his angle.
我想知道他视力如何
Who knows?
谁知道呢
The lord works in mysterious ways.
上帝行事总是很神秘的
Are you Dr. Benton?
你是本顿医生吗
Yeah.
是的
Tommy Gruger.
我叫汤米·格鲁格
I'm a friend of Bart's.
是巴特的朋友
I just saw him on Michigan Avenue with his dog.
我刚刚在密歇根大道见到了他和他的狗
He could see, says you did it.
他能看见了 说是你治好的
I'm sorry. Your friend is mistaken.
很抱歉 你朋友搞错了
Please, help me.
拜托了 帮帮我
I want to walk again.
我希望自己能再次站起来走路
You cured him. Why won't you cure me?
你治好了他 为什么不肯治好我呢
I'll believe whatever you say.
你说什么我都相信
I'm sorry. There's nothing to believe, okay?
很抱歉 没什么可相信的 好吗
I'm going to take your picture now,
我要给你拍照片 好吗
okay, Mrs. Larkin?
拉金女士
...Broken nose, fractured ankle
鼻子被打断 踝关节骨折
multiple lacerations and contusions.
多处撕裂和挫伤
Duct tape used on her mouth.
嘴被封上了强力胶带
Vaginal penetration, possible foreign object.
阴♥道♥被♥插♥入 可能存在其他异物插入的情况
Anything else?
还有其他事吗
Yeah. Yeah, they wrote on her--
有 还有 他们在她身上写了...
the word "Whore"
"婊♥子♥"这个词
in black magic marker.
用黑色记号♥笔写的
That suggest something?
这代表了什么吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Do the, uh, injuries seem consistent with her story?
创伤情况和她说的故事相符吗
Story? You think she might have made this up?
故事 你觉得她编造了这件事吗
A victim's account isn't always accurate.
受害人的叙述往往并不准确
Yeah, it's hard to take notes
是啊 你被性侵时
when you're being bludgeoned.
也很难好好做笔记吧
But give her a break, huh? She has been through a lot.
放过她吧 她经历了很多痛苦
Okay. We'll take care of it. Thanks.
好的 我们会处理好的 谢谢
No problem.
没事
Your taxi's downstairs.
你的出租车到楼下了
Great.
太好了
Has Allison Beaumont been moved from recovery?
艾利森·博蒙特从康复室转走了吗
She's just coming out of anesthesia now.
她现在从麻醉中苏醒了
No, not this one. She's in a coma.
不是她 我说的艾利森应该还处于昏迷状态
I don't think so.
我不这样认为
Tell the cab to wait a minute.
让出租车等一会
Allison?
艾利森
Can you hear me?
你能听见我说话吗
Don't try to speak.
不用试着说话
Just squeeze my hand if you hear me.
你能听到的话就握住我的手
I'm Dr. Elizabeth Corday.
我是伊丽莎白·科戴医生
Do you know where you are?
你知道自己在哪吗
You're in hospital.
你在医院里
You were involved in a very serious automobile accident
你十天前经历了一场非常严重的
ten days ago.
车祸事故
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Are you in any pain?
你感觉哪里疼吗
What is it?
怎么了
I'm afraid she didn't survive.
很遗憾 她没能活下来
Your mom died.
你妈妈去世了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Hey, hey, what's that?
那是什么
Hey, oh, nothing.
没什么
Hey Mark, here, this guy dropped this stuff off for you.
马克 这个人给你留了东西
I think it's some more lawyer stuff.
好像又是律师的那些材料
Ah, don't worry.
别担心
It's good news.
这是好消息
So, is that for me? What'd you get me?
那是给我买♥♥的吗 给我买♥♥的什么
No. Mark, don't. No.
不是 马克 别
Come on. What'd you get...?
看看嘛 买♥♥的什么...
Who's the heavy artillery for?
这个重炮是给谁买♥♥的
A friend of mine... her son.
我的一个朋友 她儿子
I wish they had this stuff when I was a kid.
真希望我小时候也有这种东西
Mark, I've finished Mrs. Larkin's rape form.
马克 拉金太太被强♥奸♥的表格我已经做完了
I want yo know do you want to review it with her
我想知道在我交给警♥察♥之前
before I give it to the cops?
你要不要再跟她核实一遍
I'll give her a minute.
我一会儿看一下
All right.
好
Mark, that was a lie.
马克 我在说谎
This is for my son.
这是给我儿子买♥♥的
He's five.
他五岁了
You have a son?
你有儿子
Yeah.
对
I-I haven't seen him since he was two
从他两岁之后我就没再见过他了
But I talked to him on the phone a few times.
但是我跟他打过几次电♥话♥
You never said anything.
你从来都没说起过
I know, I'm...
我知道 我
I know, I'm sorry.
我知道 抱歉
It's really complicated.
真的很复杂
His father and I broke up when he was born.
他出生的时候我就和他父亲分开了
I wasn't really together back then
我那时候状态很不好
so I decided to let Joe's parents take care of him.
所以我决定让乔的父母照顾他
He lives in a, um...
他住在
He lives in a trailer park right outside Kankakee.
他住在坎卡基外的一个拖车公园里
I'm going to seal the rape kit now.
我现在要封闭档案袋了
Is that all right?
可以吗
Uh, yeah. Sure.
好的 去吧
I know that this is the best thing for Jason
我知道这对杰森来说是最好的选择
Although I, uh... miss him, you know?
但是我 很想他 你懂吗
Sure. I can only imagine.
当然 我能想到
But at least, this year, for christmas
但是至少今年的圣诞
I can send him some nice things.
我可以给他寄点好东西了
Sure.
当然
Yeah.
对
What kind of sicko would rape an old lady?
什么样的变♥态♥会强♥奸♥老太太
I can't begin to count the amount of times I've done this.
我都数不清做过多少次了
It never gets any easier.
哪次都不会变得更轻松
I'd get worried if it did.
那样的话我反倒会担心
Hey Chuny, I don't suppose you'd want to work for me tomorrow.
楚妮 我知道你明天不想替我的班
You'd get time and a half.
你能拿到1.5倍的时长
Sorry. I'm going skiing in Michigan with Alex.
抱歉 我要和阿里克斯去密歇根滑雪
Just the slopes, the snow and a hot tub.
有坡 有雪 有热浴缸
Sounds great.
听起来太好了
Hey Carol, some blue-blood old lady is here
卡萝 外面有个贵族老太太
with santa claus looking for you.
带着圣诞老人来找你了
Already? She's early.
这就来了 她来早了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
As policy, I don't give to panhandlers.
依据政策 我不会给乞丐施舍
I recommend the lakeshore shelter at tenth and wacker.
我推荐你去第十街和威克街的湖岸避难所
Two bucks.
两块钱
Just give it a rest.
你就歇歇吧
Up yours, santa.
去你的 圣诞老人
Go wait over there.
去那边等着
Someone will be with you in a minute.
一会就回有人来照看你了
I don't want "someone." I want the miracle man.
我不想见"有人" 我想要神仙
I'm so sorry about this.
非常抱歉发生这种事
Thank you so much for coming.
非常感谢您过来
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表