剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Hello. This is Dr. Greene
你好 我是格林医生
from the Emergency Room at County General Hospital.
县总医院急诊室的
Do you understand me?
你能听明白吗
How far away are you
你那里
from where Mrs. Williams goes to school?
离威廉姆斯太太上学的地方有多远
Good.
很好
Get a neighbor to watch the baby
找个邻居看着孩子
and run there as fast as you can and get her.
然后用你最快的速度跑过去找她
Tell her it's an emergency and that every minute counts.
告诉她现在有紧急情况 分秒必争
Put her in a cab.
让她坐出租车来
We're about a ten-minute ride away.
来我们这里开车大概十分钟
You got all that?
你听明白了吗
Any questions?
有什么问题吗
Good. Go.
很好 快去
Is he losing his ability to breathe?
他正在丧失呼吸能力吗
At the rate his pulse ox is falling
按照他血氧饱和度下降的速度
I'll be forced to intubate him soon.
我很快就必须给他插管了
So, you need the wife here
所以你需要他的妻子
to sign a consent or something?
来签署同意书什么的吗
Mr. Williams is paralyzed
威廉姆斯先生要瘫痪了
probably for the rest of his life.
也许余生都是这样了
Right now, he can still speak.
现在 他还能说话
It would be nice if he and his wife
趁他还能说话时
could talk to each other for a few minutes while he still can.
让他和他太太说上几分钟是件好事
Theo, can you take a deep breath for me?
西奥 你能配合我做个深呼吸吗
Good.
很好
I'll see if Dr. Greene can join us.
我看看格林医生能不能来
Good idea.
好主意
Excuse me, nurse.
打扰一下 护士
I'm Miss Corday.
我是科黛小姐
I was beeped down for a consult.
有人呼我过来会诊
You're a doctor?
你是医生吗
Oh, don't mind them.
别管他们
These gentlemen are making a movie.
这几位先生在拍电影
I'm a surgical lecturer in Orthopedics and Trauma.
我是整形和创伤外科的讲师
They said there was an adolescent who decompensated.
他们说有个代偿失调的青少年
Oh, Dr. Benton took him up.
本顿医生把他带到楼上去了
Ah, Doctor Benton.
本顿医生
You call your surgeons "Doctor."
你们叫外科医生"医生"
Well, I suppose "Miss corday"
那我觉得"科黛小姐"
won't get me very far around here.
在这里换不到什么好待遇
Just to the waiting room.
你到接待室等一下
I'm Carol Hathaway.
我是卡萝·海瑟薇
Pleasure meeting you.
很高兴认识你
How did the patient look--
那个病人看起来怎么样
the boy with the positive lavage?
那个内出血的男孩
Not good-- blown pupil, deep coma.
不好 瞳孔散大 深度休克
This the kid I saved?
我救的那个孩子吗
Yeah.
对
We're keeping our fingers crossed.
我们会为他祈祷的
Gently. David,
慢点 大卫
are you still experiencing the same amount of pain?
你还能感觉到相同程度的疼痛吗
Yeah.
对
On a scale of one to ten
从一到十
How would you rate that pain?
你觉得有多疼
Uh, ei-eight.
八
Pardon? Eight. Eight.
什么 八 八
Okay, let's get him on very gently--
好的 我们小心把他送上去
and they're all set up for us.
他们都为我们准备好了
They know we're coming.
他们知道我们要来
Here we go. What the hell...?
进来了 怎么回事
Hey, what are you doing?
你在干什么
No. I asked you not to.
不 我请你不要拍
Are you going to the cath lab?
你们是要去导管室吗
Yes. Turn it off.
对 把这个关掉
Isn't there another hard patient
不是有个重症患者
who's been waiting for hours?
等了几个小时了吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Do some patients get preferential treatment in E.R.?
在急诊室是不是有些患者有特殊照顾
Look at me.
看着我
I'm talking to you.
我跟你说
Is this recording? Yes.
你在录像吗 对
Good. Because I don't know, are you a doctor?
好 因为我不知道 你是医生吗
Do you have experience with myocardial infarctions?
你经历过心肌梗塞吗
No. How's he doing?
没有 他情况如何
Sinus rhythm 60, pulse ox 96.
窦性心律60 血氧96
Look at me-- then how can you
看着我 那你有什么资格
make an accusation about patient treatment?
对患者治疗进行指责
Just because your camera sees a picture of
只是因为你的摄像机
one man going to the cath lab,
拍到一个人进导管室的画面
you assume preferential treatment!
你就认为有特殊照顾
Do you know what acute S.T. elevations are?
你知道急性ST段上抬是什么意思吗
Is there another patient in the E.R.
在急诊室还有别的患者
who had a run of v-tach?
出现室颤了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
How's the ectopy? Under five per minute.
异位怎么样 每分钟小于五
So, what do you want to know?
那你想知道什么
What can we tell you?
我们能告诉你什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
I got carried away.
是我过分了
You did.
没错
Excuse me.
让一让
What have you got?
什么情况
82-year-old male
82岁男性
found down at his nursing home.
被人发现在养老院倒下了
Went in fib en route-- shocked twice without success.
来的路上出现室颤 电击两次没有成功
Shall I defibrillate? Be my guest.
我来除颤吧 有劳你了
Charge to 360.
充电到360
You got it.
好了
Has he had epi? Three minutes ago.
打了肾上腺素吗 三分钟前
Go ahead. Lube it up.
来 涂点润滑剂
360?
Yeah. Clear!
对 离手
Agi, I need a battery.
阿吉 我需要一块电池
Another 50 of lidocaine.
再来50单位利多卡因
Do it again, 360.
再来一次 360
Agi, my camera battery's dying!
阿吉 我的摄像机快没电了
Keep shooting, Stuart. Clear!
继续拍 斯图尔特 离手
Got a rhythm.
有心律了
Pulse?
脉搏
Faint, but it's there.
微弱 但是有了
All right, everybody, we got him back!
好了 各位 我们把他救回来了
Good work.
干得漂亮
I'm losing power.
我没电了
How's that feel, doctor?
感觉如何 医生
To bring somebody back?
把一个人救回来
Oh, that's the, uh, that's the, um...
这个 这个
Dr. Benton?
本顿医生
Yeah?
什么事
Elizabeth Corday.
伊丽莎白·科黛
Visiting surgical lecturer and your savior.
来访的外科讲师 你的救星
Excuse me?
你说什么
I hear you've been on call forever.
我听说你永远都在值班
You're free to go.
你可以走了
I'm on now. Oh, wow. I'm sorry.
我可以上了 不好意思
Excuse me. Are you the doctor who took care of my brother?
打扰一下 你是照顾我弟弟的医生吗
Yeah. You're still down here?
对 你还在这儿啊
Yeah, I had to talk to the cops.
对 我刚才要跟警♥察♥谈话
Oh. Oh, sorry.
不好意思
How is he?
他怎么样
They removed his spleen to stop the bleeding
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表