剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I thought he was going to cough himself to death
我都以为他要呛死在
over the fried chicken.
那一口炸鸡上
Is he okay?
他还好吗
He's on inhaler, oxygen.
他现在用着氧气 吸入器
Seemed all right.
看上去还行
Is he getting decent care?
他有得到恰当的治疗吗
I'm sure it's fine.
我相信他没事
So why don't you stay here for a while?
要不然 你在这多待一阵子
I'll... go back up to Barstow by myself
我 自己回巴斯托
and you spend some time with him.
你再陪他一段时间
Why bother?
何必呢
You really didn't miss much
你成长的时候
not having your father around
没有父亲在身边
when you were growing up, Doug.
真的没损失什么 道格
Believe me.
相信我
That's kind of a...
你这话
a crappy thing to say, isn't it?
很差劲 不是吗
It wasn't my idea to come down here.
来这里又不是我的主意
Don't stay.
那就别留下来
Don't worry, I won't.
不用担心 我不会留下的
I'm confused now.
我现在不明白了
Your father's still alive, right?
你♥爸♥还活着 是吗
He's still with your mother?
他还和你妈在一起
So that's the criteria for a good father?
所以那就是好爸爸的标准吗
Longevity?
长寿
Did he smack you and your mom around a lot?
他经常打你和你妈妈吗
Poor doug...
可怜的道格
"Poor doug"?
可怜的道格
Did your father come into your room in the middle of the night
你♥爸♥爸会半夜闯进你房♥间
throw up on your bed and pass out?
吐你一床然后晕过去吗
Did he do that?
他那样过吗
Did he leave you
他会把你留在
in a hallway in Atlantic City
大西洋城的某个走廊里
while he screwed some hat-check girl, Mark?
然后去和衣帽间的女服务生风流吗 马克
Did he do that?
他有那样做过吗
Did he do that, Mark?!
他有那样过吗 马克
Your father was there for you every night--
你父亲每晚都在你身边
you and your mother-- and that's love.
在你和你妈妈身边 那就是爱
And whether it's the way
不管这是不是
you want it or not, it's love, mark.
你想要的方式 这就是爱 马克
You grew up in Ozzie-and-Harriet land.
你在一片幸福美满的土地上长大
Get your head out of your ass.
别再犯傻了
I wrote Carol a note this afternoon.
我今天下午给卡萝写了张字条
It's a card I saw at the gas station.
是我在加油站看到的一张卡片
Will you give it to her for me?
你能帮我给她吗
You're not going back with me?
你不和我一起回去了
No.
不
That woman in long beach
长滩的那个女人
gave me an address in Flagstaff.
给了我一个弗拉格斯塔夫的地址
I think I'm going to head over there--
我想我要去那里
look up my dad's wife's relatives
看看我爸的妻子的亲戚
let them know what happened.
告诉他们发生了什么
And the kid.
还有那个孩子的事
We should have stayed the night.
我们应该在这过夜的
It wasn't...
那样
It wasn't right to leave the way we did.
我们那样离开是不对的
I had no right to just lose it like that.
我没资格像刚刚那样失控
No.
不
You were right about me.
关于我 你说的是对的
I have been acting like a victim--
我一直都表现得像个受害者
feeling sorry for myself.
为自己感到悲哀
Self-pity isn't one of my more attractive personality traits.
自哀自怜不是我更吸引人的个性特征之一
Don't sell yourself short.
别低估自己
You're very good at it.
这方面你很拿手
I spent my whole life holding my breath--
我一生都在屏住呼吸
afraid that something
生怕有什么事
was going to spin out of control.
会脱出我的掌控
I think that's why I got into medicine.
我想这就是我从事医学的原因
I wanted to have power over the chaos.
我希望能有控制混乱局面的力量
I was always terrified that something awful
我一直都害怕 糟糕的事情
was going to happen.
会发生
And then, last spring, it did.
然后 去年春天 它就发生了
I don't know who I am, Doug.
我不知道我是谁 道格
That person who I was died in that bathroom.
过去的那个我已经死在那个厕所里了
And I don't know what's going to take his place.
我不知道取代他的会是什么
I'm beat.
累死我了
You want to grab some breakfast?
你想吃点早饭吗
Maybe a few hours of sleep
或许在我们在
before we have to go to that funeral home?
去殡仪馆之前还能睡上几小时
Doug, you want to do that?
道格 你想这样吗
Doug?
道格
This is it.
到了
Good.
很好
I don't want to climb any more damn hills.
我不想再爬山了
Oh, Doug, it's beautiful.
道格 这真美
You want to say something?
你想说些什么吗
A prayer?
祷词
No.
不
I hated the son of a bitch...
我恨这个混♥蛋♥
and I loved him.
我也爱他
Never simple, isn't it?
这事向来不容易 不是吗
Got the cups?
带杯子了吗
Yep.
带了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表