剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
When I signed off on the clinic,
我在诊所签字的时候
you promised that you would find your own personnel
你保证说会自己找人
and it wouldn't impinge on your regular duties.
而且不让它影响你正常的工作
I could always turf the runny noses, B.P. checks
我可以让那些流鼻涕或者要测血压的
over to the E.R.
转去急诊室
And have one of the nurse personnel handle them.
然后让护士来处理
I'll give you Yosh Takada.
我会给你高田荣
Who?
谁
Nursing administration--
护士主管
Excuse me--
借过
Transfer from upstairs.
从楼上转过来的
Why don't you at least talk to a friend of mine
你为什么不和我一个
at the gay and lesbian defense fund?
在同性恋维♥权♥基金会的朋友聊聊呢
They represent people with HIV and AIDS
他们为那些因为艾滋病
who have been fired.
被开除的人维♥权♥
Thanks for your concern
谢谢你的关心
But that's not what happened.
但事请并不是这样
Sure.
好吧
You're the best P.A. we have.
你是我们最优秀的医生助理
I just hate to see you give up.
我不想看到你放弃这份工作
I'm not giving up.
我不是放弃
I'm moving on.
而是继续生活
Al's already in Atlanta
艾尔已经在亚特兰大
checking out leads on construction jobs.
找建筑方面的工作了
But it is illegal for them to fire you
但是因为HIV阳性而开除你
for being HIV-positive.
是违法的
You think that's why they fired me?
你认为这是他们开除我的原因吗
You don't?
你不这么认为吗
No, I... no.
不 我不
They could've done that last year.
他们去年就能开除我了
It's because of the budget.
是预算问题
I missed you.
我很想你
Me, too.
我也是
You did?
是吗
'cause you didn't call.
你没有打我电♥话♥
Oh, well, we were on the road the whole time...
我们一直在赶路...
So I wasn't able to wrap it.
所以我没能好好包装它
What's this?
这是什么
Oh, it's beautiful.
太漂亮了
Thank you. I love it.
谢谢你 我很喜欢
Will you latch it for me?
能帮我戴上吗
Sure.
当然
The guy at the shop
店员说
said that it is a genuine diamond.
这是真钻石
A real diamond.
真的钻石
No one's ever gotten me a real diamond before, Mark.
从没有人送过我钻石 马克
I love it.
我太喜欢了
Pardon us. Welcome back.
打扰了 欢迎回来
There's no place like home.
没什么比得上回家
Ugh. This coffee's terrible.
这咖啡好难喝
Oh, um, I'm really awful in the kitchen.
我厨艺很糟糕
Sorry.
抱歉
I think it tastes really good.
我觉得它好喝极了
What do we got?
什么情况
Approximately 12-year-old boy
12岁左右的男孩
Hit-and-run on his way to school.
上学的时候被车撞了 司机已逃逸
G.C.S. seven, got routine blood work.
昏迷指数7 已做过血常规
Chest and abdominal fill, c-spine.
胸腔和腹部积水 颈椎
B.P.'s funky. 80 palp.
血压异常 80
Gave two units o-neg.
已输两单位O型血
The name on this notebook says Rodney Price.
练习本上的名字写着罗德尼·普莱斯
There's a mass in the upper left quadrant.
左上身有肿胀
The abdomen is tense and distended.
腹部紧张且肿胀
Crit's falling, 26.
红细胞数在下降 26
He's bleeding internally.
他在内出血
I'll hang another unit on the rapid infuser.
我会再挂一单位血到快速输液器上
Looks like he ruptured his spleen.
看起来他的脾脏破裂了
I don't know-- that's the biggest spleen I've ever felt.
我不知道 这是我见过最大的脾脏
I've got the wet reads.
我拿到X光片了
Ah, great.
很好
Yeah, see, here's the shadow.
看 这有阴影
That's the hematoma
那是血肿
Pressing down on the splenic flexure.
脾曲上有压♥迫♥
Looks like a rupture. Uhuh. Nonono.
看起来像是破裂 不 不对
Oh, wait, wait... Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等等 等一下 等一下
Film's mislabeled.
片子标记错了
See? The gastric bubble
看到了吗 胃泡
is under the right diaphragm instead of the left.
在右侧横隔膜下方而不在左侧下方
Yeah, but with this splenic rupture
对 但脾脏破裂后
the gastric bubble can be displaced.
胃泡可能会发生移位
No, no no. Not that much, it can't...
不 不对 移不了这么多
Wait a minute.
等等
It's not the kid's spleen. That's his liver.
这不是那孩子的脾脏 这是他的肝脏
Yeah. With the liver's in the wrong place.
对 但肝脏的位置不对
Backwards?
反向吗
Yeah. His abdominal organs are reversed.
对 他腹部器官逆位
That's remarkable.
这太不可思议了
All right. Let's get him up to surgery. Move!
好吧 我们把他送去手术室 快点
You ever do a case like this before?
你之前处理过这样的病例吗
No. I've never even seen a case like this.
没有 我从没见过这样的病例
This is one in a million.
这只有百万分之一的概率
All right, everybody.
好了 各位
Page Romano.
呼叫罗曼诺
Do you have previous clinic experience, Yosh?
你之前有临床经验吗 荣
A little. Where would that have been?
有一点 在哪里的经验
Uh, chart review.
病历回顾
You don't see many patients in chart review.
在病历回顾中你见不到许多病人
You know, but I sure know a lot about them.
但我确实很了解他们
All right. We'll have to double up on patients in here.
好吧 在这里我们得处理双倍的病人
And I will be with you in a minute. You said that an hour ago.
我一会过来看你 你一小时前就这么说
All right. I want you to sign in patients,
好吧 我想请你给病人登记
start a chart and check their vitals.
填写病历基本信息并检查他们的生命体征
Where? Out here.
在哪里 就在这里
If anyone seems the least bit emergent
如果有人的情况看起来稍微有些紧急
I want you to take them over to E.R. Triage.
请把他们带去急诊室分诊区
Can you handle that?
你可以吗
If I have any questions, I'll give a holler.
如果我有任何问题 就叫你
Great. Mark...
很好 马克
Bring the kid out here, please. Do you have a sec?
请把那个孩子带出来 你有时间吗
I got to get to Radiology.
我得去放射科
All right, but I got a Triple failure otitis media
但我有个三联疗法失败的中耳炎患者
that needs a scrip for Augmentin.
需要一份安美汀的处方
All right. How's it going, Carol?
好吧 你怎么样 卡萝
You know, I would've been organized by next week.
我本可以在下周前整理清楚的
I don't suppose you could help me at all today, huh?
你今天没时间帮我 对吗
Well, it's a little busy not having Doug here. Yeah.
道格不在有些忙 是啊
But I'll see what I can do.
但我会看看我能做些什么
All right, I appreciate it. Thank you.
好的 谢了 谢谢你
I think Carol's mad at me.
我觉得卡萝在生我的气
Nah, she's just got a lot on her mind.
没有 她只是有太多要操心的事
Listen, that hospital lawyer dropped off these papers for you to sign.
医院的律师送来这些文件让你签
He says they're urgent-- about the civil rights case.
他说这些很紧急 有关民权案件
All right, just file them in my box.
好 放进我的格子里
Along with the others?
和其它的放一起吗
Yeah, 'cause I'm not gonna let these bastards get to me.
对 因为我不会让这些混♥蛋♥影响到我的
Ah, the man of the hour's arrived.
风云人物到了
This is the situs inversus? Sure is.
是内脏逆位吗 是的
Fantastic case, Peter.
十分有趣的病例 皮特
I've never seen one in the flesh before.
我之前从未亲眼见过
It's probably worth considering a case report.
这也许值得写一份病例报告
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表