剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
He's bradying down.
他心跳过缓
David?
大卫
Rate's 30. David?
心率30 大卫
I'm losing a pulse.
快没有脉搏了
Sorry. I've got something in my eye.
抱歉 我眼睛里进东西了
Could you?
你能来吗
Got it.
好了
Who the hell was that? Our Chief of Emergency Medicine.
那是谁 我们的急诊科主任
Hey, nurse, I was called down for a rule-out appy.
护士 我被叫下来做阑尾切除术
Dr. Carter is in Exam 3.
卡特医生在三号♥检查室
What are you doing with those? Taking them to Dr. Corday.
你拿着那些做什么 拿去给科戴医生
Lizzie, what are you doing?
利兹 你在干什么
Dr. Romano? I didn't authorize you to use HemoAid in the ER.
罗曼诺医生 我没授权你在急诊室用人造血
I've been trying to tell you, I moved ahead with an ER study.
我想告诉你的 我参加了一项急诊室的研究
Got a rhythm. Faint pulse.
有心率了 脉搏微弱
Who said you could do that?
谁说你能这么做的
Dr. Greene signed on as my faculty advisor.
格林医生作为我的教学顾问签字了
I see.
我知道了
I'd like to explain.
我想解释
Let's repeat a crit.
再查一下血红素
I haven't moved my office.
我的办公室还没搬走呢
I feel a lot better now.
我现在感觉好多了
That's because we rehydrated you.
那是因为我们给你补了水
But with hyperemesis gravidarum,
但有妊娠剧吐的情况
the vomiting could continue throughout your pregnancy
呕吐会在你的孕期一直持续
or even get worse.
甚至可能更严重
I can handle it.
我能承受住
Your labs indicate that your kidneys aren't functioning properly.
你的化验结果显示你的肾脏功能不正常
And you have a low potassium level,
而且你的血钾也很低
which could cause cardiac arrhythmia.
可能会引起心律失常
I don't know what Dave said to you,
我不知道戴夫怎么跟你说的
but I'm not giving up this baby.
但我不会放弃这个小孩的
I'm not suggesting that.
我没有在暗示这样
But there are drugs available which could reduce the vomiting.
但有药能减少呕吐的
But my OB said that drugs could put my baby at risk.
但我的产科医生说药物会威胁到我孩子的安全
There is that possibility.
是有可能
But endangering your health also puts your baby at risk.
但是危及你的健康也会威胁到你孩子的安全
I'm sure you'll make a great mother.
我相信你会是一个好母亲
But physically, you just might not
但是身体上 没有药物介入
be able to be one without medical intervention.
你可能就当不成一个好母亲
Would you take the drugs?
换作你会吃药吗
Yes, I would.
我会的
I can't.
我不能
Think about it.
考虑考虑
If your condition worsens, your life could be at risk.
如果你的情况恶化 你可能会有生命危险
Hey, Doug, you ever been to Hog Head McDunna's?
道格 你去过麦克多纳餐馆吗
Great taco bar. I'll have to take a rain check on tonight.
很好的墨西哥餐厅 我今天晚上我去不了了
Listen, Carol can come along.
卡萝可以一起来
Dr. Ross, Anspaugh want you on the phone.
罗斯医生 安斯弗打电♥话♥找你
Okay. I still need to talk to you.
好 我还要跟你谈谈
All right.
好吧
We'll need a record of his vitals after every bag was hung.
我们要记录每袋挂完之后他的生命体征
We got it
我们知道了
Dr. Corday, this is Lindsey Jang.
科戴医生 这位是林德赛·姜
He is your patient's son.
他是你病人的儿子
Mr. Jang, I'm sorry.
姜先生 很抱歉
I wasn't aware any relatives had arrived.
我不知道病人家属已经到了
How's my father?
我父亲怎么样了
Well, he's been taken to surgery.
他被送去手术了
His heart stopped, but we were able to resuscitated him.
他心跳停止了 但我们把他抢救过来了
Did it stop because you gave him fake blood?
是因为你给他输了假血心脏才停跳的吗
No.
不是
In fact, he responded quite well.
事实上 他的反应良好
One of the benefits of HemoAid is
人造血的好处之一
it can transport oxygen to areas where blood and saline can't
是它可以把氧气输送到血液和盐水无法
Who gave you permission? I've got a consult.
谁允许你这么做的 我还有个会诊
Will you excuse me. Good luck, Mr. Jang. Lizzie.
失陪一下 祝你好运 姜先生 利兹
Mr. Jang, yes we did use an experimental product
姜先生 我们确实给您父亲
on your father.
使用了实验药品
But it was intended to help him.
但是为了救他
Here is some literature explaining the protocol being used.
这里有一些解释这个实验的文献报告
He should've gotten real blood.
他应该得到真正的血液
He did. If you'd just read-
他有的 只要你读一下
I don't care about your study!
我不关心你的实验研究
If he dies, I'm holding you responsible.
如果他死了 我会要你负责的
Hey, buddy. How you feeling?
小子 你感觉怎么样
A little better.
好一点了
Can I talk to you outside for a second? Yeah.
我能跟你去外面谈谈吗 好的
I wanna hear.
我想听
Okay.
好的
Okay. All right. Your labs indicate
好吧 你的化验结果显示
that you're pancytopenic.
你有全血细胞减少症
It means you have low blood cell counts. Well, how low?
这意味着你的血细胞计数很低 有多低
We're gonna tap the bone marrow, see if it's producing cells.
做个骨髓穿刺 看它是否有在造血
Also you'll have to get transfusions and be put in an isolation room.
你还得转去隔离病房♥输血
You know, Doug, maybe we should talk outside.
道格 也许我们是应该去外面谈
Alright? Yeah.
好吗 好的
We'll be back.
我们一会儿回来
A bone-marrow biopsy? He could have the flu.
骨髓活检 他可能得了流感
Flu wouldn't lower his white cell count this much.
流感不会使他的白细胞计数降低这么多
His counts probably haven't come back because of the chemo.
可能是因为化疗 他的细胞计数还没有恢复
It's only been a few weeks. Jeanie, he needs the biopsy.
才刚几个礼拜 珍妮 他需要做活检
Well, I've seen Scott at his worst.
我见过斯科特最糟的样子
You know, I'm sure Anspaugh would agree.
我相信安斯弗会同意
Dr. Anspaugh, I already talked to.
我已经跟安斯弗医生谈过了
And he said to move forward.
而且他同意继续
Okay. I'll set up Exam 4 for isolation.
好吧 我去准备诊察四室做隔离病房♥
About Scott's pain... I'll take care of it.
斯科特的疼痛 我会处理好的
Natalie Logan. Off with one hat, on with the other.
娜塔莉·罗根 忙完这个 忙下一个
Yosh. Can you cover me at the clinic tomorrow?
荣 你明天能来门诊替我的班吗
Sure. Count me in. Great.
当然 算上我吧 太好了
Nurse Hathaway. Hi, Natalie.
海瑟薇护士 你好 娜塔莉
Does your dad wanna come back? That's okay.
你♥爸♥爸想跟我们来吗 不用了
It's not a problem.
没关系的
Mark, have you seen David Morgenstern?
马克 你看见大卫·摩根斯坦了吗
No. And I'd rather not.
没有 我不想看见他
He just spent an hour with my puncture wound patient...
他刚花了一个小时跟我的穿刺伤患者
...talking about her collection of antique creamers.
聊她收藏的古董奶精
He might have come back to work a little early.
他可能回来上班得早了点
Oh, we need to discuss this Doug Ross situation at some point.
有空的话我们得聊一下道格·罗斯的情况
What situation?
什么情况
Well, it sounds like he's not coming back next year.
听起来像是他明年不会回来了
Does your father know you're here for birth control?
你♥爸♥爸知道你是来做节育的吗
Not exactly.
并不知道
You won't tell him, will you?
你不会告诉他的 对吗
Not if you don't want me to.
如果你不希望我说
How have your periods been
上次注射孕酮之后
since your last progesterone injection?
你的月经情况如何
Light.
量少
Any pain, leg cramps, visual changes, weight gain?
有任何疼痛 腿抽筋 视力变化 体重增加吗
Are you using condoms to prevent sexually transmitted disease?
你有使用避孕套来预防性传播疾病吗
Sometimes my boyfriend forgets.
有时候我男朋友会忘记
It's your responsibility too.
这也是你的责任
Yeah, I know. All right.
我知道 好了
Here's your follow-up reminder.
这是给你的后续须知
Have you come back in three months.
三个月后回来复查
And here are some condoms. Use them.
这有几个避孕套 要记得用
I will. Thank you. Okay. Bye.
我会的 谢谢你 好的 再见
John? You never returned my call last night.
约翰 你昨晚一直没回我电♥话♥
Sorry. I need to get a new answering machine.
对不起 我需要去搞个新答录机
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表