剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Dr. Greene is very sanitary.
格林医生非常讲卫生
You don't have to worry.
您不用担心
I'll be the judge of that.
卫不卫生得由我说了算
Why don't we take off the mask?
把面罩摘掉吧
This is a charcoal particle filter mask.
这是活性炭颗粒过滤面罩
20% of people get sicker in the hospital.
五分之一的人在医院会病情恶化
I don't want to become another statistic.
我可不想成为他们中的一员
So, you complain of fatigue, dry mouth, shortness of breath.
你感觉疲劳 口干 气促
Heart rate's 130.
心率有130
Resps 32.
呼吸32
And you've been here before for anxiety attacks.
你之前就曾因焦虑发作来过医院
This is not an anxiety attack.
这不是焦虑发作
I'm allergic to my apartment building.
我对我的住♥宅♥楼过敏
Why don't you move?
为什么不搬走呢
Is that your medical opinion, doctor?
这是医学建议吗 医生
I have environmentally based allergies.
我本来就对环境过敏
Or you're having some anxiety and looking for attention.
或许你只是患有焦虑症 想夺人眼球
Mark!
马克
Why don't you get a blood gas
你先做个血气分♥析♥吧
and call me with the results?
告知我结果
I see Dr. Corday handed you off one nasty ileum.
我看见科戴医生给你了一根脏兮兮的回肠
I'm just helping her out.
我只是在帮她忙
Well... I'm glad that you two have some camaraderie.
你俩很友爱 我挺高兴
It'll come in handy with Dr. Romano.
这能在罗曼诺医生那儿派上用场
Excuse me?
什么
He's looking for another surgeon for his team, and, uh...
他在为他的团队寻找另一名外科医生 所以
I recommended you.
我向他推荐了你
Well, thank you, but... stapler.
谢谢 但是 闭合器
Thanks, but what?
但是什么
Well I'm more interested in challenging my skills
我更希望提升我的技术
than dazzling with technology.
而非捣鼓高科技
Technology is the new technique.
高科技才是新兴工艺
And if you don't master it, somebody else will.
如果你不去掌握 其他人迟早会掌握
When I saw how the flaws in the system trickled down
我看到系统中的漏洞逐渐扩散
and affected the day-to-day operations of an E.R.,
影响到急诊室的日常工作的时候
I just knew I would be more effective in management.
我就觉得我在管理部门会更有用武之地
Then you went back and got your M.B.A.?
所以你回去拿到了工商管理硕士学位
Yeah, and then up the corporate ladder and blah-blah-blah.
对 然后就升迁什么的
Look, I didn't kidnap you out of that conference
我强行把你从会议室拖出来
to tell you my life story.
不是想给你灌输我的人生经历
I want to find out more about you.
我想更好地了解你
Pick your brain a little bit.
了解你的想法
Grapevine says you're doing great things at county.
有小道消息说你在县里干得很出色
I don't know about great.
谬赞了
My spies tell me about your waste-reduction program.
有人告诉我了你的减废计划
Yeah, well, saving a syringe here and some gauze there
是的 节约一些注射器和纱布
is not the kind of dent my bosses are looking for.
可不是我上司想要的减废
Sounds serious.
听起来挺难办
You want to bend my ear?
想说给我听听吗
Maybe I can help.
或许我能帮上忙
Long story short.
长话短说吧
The board is convening at the end of the week.
董事会要在本周末召开会议
That's tomorrow. Yeah, don't remind me.
那就是明天 别提醒我
They need to cut ten percent out of the budget immediately.
他们需要马上砍掉10%的预算
We're already down to the bone as it is.
我们已经削减到不能再减了
Are they making suggestions or just handing you the ax?
他们是建议还是强制要求
They figure I can chop eight percent
他们觉得我只要砍掉一半的助理医师
by getting rid of half of the physician's assistants.
就能削减8%
That's not a bad idea.
可行
On paper, maybe.
理论上或许可以吧
Not so great if you have to fire a friend.
如果要对自己的朋友开刀就不这么觉得了
So this is about more than just the bottom line.
所以这不光光只是财务问题
Well, it's never easy letting people go, Kerry
解雇人员从来都不轻松 凯瑞
But there are ways to make it less painful
但还是有办法能让这件事不那么痛苦
and sometimes less permanent.
而且有时候也还有转机
Shall we get some coffee?
一起喝杯咖啡吗
Sure.
好啊
With what I have waiting for me,
一想到回去等着我的是什么
I'm in no rush to get back.
我就完全不着急回去
Carol, do you think people are capable of change?
卡萝 你觉得人能做出改变吗
Starting their lives over?
重新开始新生活
Sure. Why not?
当然可以 为什么不行
I did.
我就从头开始来过
I used to have nothing but deadbeat jobs
我以前一无所有 只能打打零工
and go out with loser guys.
跟一些失败者来往
And now look at me.
你看我现在
Did a blood gas come up on that germ lady?
那个细菌恐慌的女患者的血气分♥析♥出来了没
Yeah. In Curtain Two.
出来了 在二床
Actually, Dr. Greene,
格林医生
she seemed a little upset when she left.
她离开的时候看上去很不安
Wanted to get out of here.
只想快点离开
So she left before the test results?
所以检查结果还没出来她就走了吗
Yeah. She made a quick phone call
是的 她打了个很短的电♥话♥
and sprayed the entire receiver with disinfectant
然后用消毒液把听筒整个喷了个遍
and walked out.
就离开了
She left A.M.A.
她是违背医嘱出院的
Why would she do that?
她为什么要这么做
I don't know. Maybe because Mark was rude,
我也不知道 可能因为马克态度粗鲁
dismissive and patronizing.
轻蔑又傲慢吧
I'm sure that's not true.
肯定不是的
It's not my job to be their best friend.
我的工作并不是跟他们去交朋友
No, just their caregiver.
确实 只是护理人员而已
What's all the brouhaha?
看什么热闹呢
Dr. Romano and Dr. Corday
罗曼诺医生和科戴医生
are doing an osteochondral allograft.
正在做异体软骨移植
Well, hot damn.
该死的
That's the first ever here at county.
这是我们医院首例吧
Even had the Channel Five news here covering it
还有五频道的新闻节目在播报呢
For their sci-tech segment.
是他们的科技板块
See what I mean, Peter?
我刚才说的没错吧 皮特
The future is now.
这就是未来
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Vincenzo Scarletti, 82.
文森索·斯卡拉蒂 82岁
Found in his bathroom.
在浴室发现的
He was in full arrest on our arrival.
我们到达时心脏骤停
We shocked him twice, got a rhythm and a pulse.
电击两次 恢复心率和脉搏
Mrs. Scarletti, how long between the time
斯卡拉蒂太太 从你发现你先生
that you found your husband and the paramedics arrived?
到医务人员到达 中间隔了多久
What is that? What?
什么和什么 你说什么
She's hard of hearing.
她听力有些问题
Mrs. Scarletti, how long was your husband unconscious
斯卡拉蒂太太 在医务人员到达之前
until the paramedics showed up?
你先生失去意识多久了
I don't know. 10 minutes, 15 maybe.
我不知道 10分钟 可能有15分钟
He was here two weeks ago.
他两周前来住过院
They said he was fine.
他们说他没事了
We're going to do everything we can.
我们会尽全力抢救的
On my count - one, two, three.
听我口令 一 二 三
B.P.'s 80/50.
血压 80/50
Pulse ox 90, pulse is 48.
脉搏血氧90 脉搏48
All right. Start dopamine.
注射多巴胺
Titrate to a systolic of 100.
滴定测量 直到舒张压100
Atropine .5 migs.
阿托品0.5毫克
His pupils are fixed and dilated.
瞳孔散大且固定
No deep tendon reflexes.
无肌腱反射
Carol, get a C.B.C., Chem Seven, E.K.G.,
卡萝 联♥系♥做血常规 生化七项 心电图
blood gas and portable chest.
血气分♥析♥和床前胸片
Lily, call respiratory.
莉莉 呼叫呼吸科
Have them set up a vent.
让他们准备好呼吸机
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表