剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I lost my appetite, thanks.
我没胃口了 谢谢
Excuse me, I'm looking for my sister, Mary Cochran.
打扰一下 我在找我妹妹玛丽·克兰
She's having a baby.
她要生孩子了
Hi, yeah. She sure is.
你好 是的 没错
I'm Carol Hathaway.
我是卡萝·海瑟薇
Come with me.
和我来吧
Is she all right?
她还好吗
Oh, she's doing great. Not long now.
她还不错 快生了
Can I see her?
我能看望她吗
Sure. I have to ask her first.
当然 我要先问一下她
Hi, Mary. How you doing? I'm back.
你好 玛丽 你还好吗 我回来了
She's crowning.
马上露头了
Keep pushing.
继续用力
Four, five, six, seven.
4 5 6 7
Eight, nine, ten.
8 9 10
Good. Now, don't push.
很好 现在别用力了
This is hard.
太难了
You're doing great.
你做得很好
He's R.O.A.
右枕前位
How you doing up there, Robert?
你怎么样了 罗伯特
Not going to faint, are you?
不会晕倒吧
I'm okay.
我没事
Somebody get Robert a chair
谁给罗伯特拿把椅子来
just in case he feels like sitting down.
万一他想坐下来
Your sister's outside, Mary.
你姐姐在外面 玛丽
Judy?
朱迪
Yeah. She wants to know if she can come in.
是 她想知道能不能进来
Yes. Carol, can you give me a hand?
能 卡萝 帮我一下
Yeah.
好
All right, Mary.
好了 玛丽
Just one more time.
再来一次
Mary, I'm here, honey.
玛丽 我来了 亲爱的
Give it everything you've got, okay?
尽全力 好吗
One, two...
1 2...
...five, six, seven, eight.
...5 6 7 8
Nine...
9...
There she is.
她出来了
I see the head.
我看到头了
Look at all that hair.
快看头发
Looks like you might need someone
我听说你们需要
with pediatric experience in here.
有儿科经验的人帮忙
Oh, look.
看啊
She's beautiful.
她真美
Okay, Mary, this is just the last little bit.
好了 玛丽 最后一点了
She's out.
她出来了
Oh... oh, my god.
我的天
Welcome to the world, Madison.
欢迎来到这个世界 麦迪森
Is she okay?
她还好吗
Yeah. Ten fingers...
是的 十根手指
And ten toes.
十根脚趾
Okay, dad, get in here and cut the cord.
好了 爸爸 来剪脐带吧
Come on, Robert. You can do it.
去吧 罗伯特 你可以的
There?
那里吗
That's the spot there.
就是那里
Got it?
好了吗
Good.
很好
Hello, baby.
你好啊 宝宝
Hello, little baby.
你好啊 小宝宝
Ten units pitocin, I.V.
10单位催产素 静脉注射
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Is the baby okay mentally?
宝宝的智力正常吗
Well it's too soon to tell,
现在还说不好
but she's seems fine, alert.
但她好像还好 有意识
There's no reason to think
没有理由认为
she won't be perfectly normal.
她有什么问题
When do the social workers come?
社工什么时候来
They don't.
他们不会来的
We don't call social services
两位成人父母满怀爱意
when there are two loving, adult parents.
我们是不会打给社会服务部的
You seem very nice,
你是个好人
so I hope you won't think me rude.
希望不要介意我说的
But do you have the training
但你接受过
to make that assessment?
做出这种评估的培训吗
Well they're doing fine with the baby.
他们对孩子很好
They have their own apartment.
他们有自己的公♥寓♥
And Robert works.
罗伯特也有工作
Robert is the janitor
罗伯特在
at his uncle's muffler repair shop.
他叔叔的消音器修理店做清洁工
Neither of them drive
他们都不会开车
because they don't read well enough to pass the test.
因为学习能力不够通过考试
They have their own apartment.
他们有自己的公♥寓♥
But I do their bills
但是我处理他们的账单
and remind them to do their laundry every week.
并每周提醒他们洗衣服
They are sweet, loving people.
他们是善良有爱的人
But they can't care for an infant.
但他们无法照料婴儿
Do you think you're qualified to make that assessment?
你觉得你有资质做出这样的评估吗
You know, I wish that I weren't.
我也希望我没有
I can't tell you how much I wish that I weren't.
我无法告诉你我有多么希望我没有
Mark, did you get a chance to look over
马克 你抽空看了
those Synergix reports that I gave you?
我给你的塞纳克斯报告了吗
Not very encouraging.
不是很乐观
So you're with me?
所以你同意我吗
Sure. Whatever you think's best.
当然 只要你觉得最合适就好
Would somebody please answer the phone?
有谁能接下电♥话♥吗
E.R.
急诊室
The finance committee meets next tuesday.
下周二要见财务委员会
Can I count on you to be there?
你能到场吗
Yeah, as long as I don't have to say anything.
好 只要我什么话都不用说
Why isn't anybody answering the damn phone?
为什么没人接电♥话♥
Where is Cynthia?
辛西娅在哪
Cynthia left hours ago.
辛西娅几小时前就走了
She seemed upset.
她看起来挺生气
She left? Yeah.
她走了 是的
Jerry?
杰瑞
Jerry?
杰瑞
Jerry! What?
杰瑞 怎么了
Answer the damn phone!
接电♥话♥
Blood's finally here from O'Hare.
血终于从奥黑尔机场送到了
Blood bank's restocked.
血库补货了
Peter.
皮特
Hey, I was looking for you upstairs.
我刚在楼上找你
Yeah, I had a hot appendix turned out
是 我刚才有一位阑尾危急病人
to be unrefrigerated, three-day-old pizza.
结果发现是吃了三天没放冰箱的披萨
Do you have the forms?
你带表格了吗
Hold on. Where's Reese?
等等 里斯在哪
He's in the car.
他在车里
You left him in the car? Yeah, he's with a friend.
你把他留在车里了 是 我朋友在车里
Dafina?
达菲娜
Carla, she better not be smoking.
卡拉 她最好别抽烟
Peter, the forms-- did you sign them?
皮特 表格 你签了吗
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
I've been working all day.
我一整天都在忙
I need those forms today
我今天需要这些表格
so Reese can start on monday.
这样里斯周一就可以进日托了
Monday? Yes, monday.
周一 是的 周一
Are you going to sign them?
你要签吗
I don't know, Carla. I was trying to check out other alternatives.
我不知道 卡拉 我想看看有没有其它选择
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表