剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Do you have your potassium checked?
钾含量你检查了吗
Oh, I'm sure I do.
应该吧
Mom. It's very important.
妈妈 这很重要
It's not something you can have checked at the base supermarket.
这不是你可以在基地超♥市♥随便测一下就行的
I appreciate this, honey, but I have a doctor.
我很感激你的关心 孩子 但是我有医生
Has your doctor talked to you about controlling your salt intake?
你的医生有没有告诉你控制盐的摄入量
Your father won't eat bland food.
你父亲不吃清淡的食物
Believe me, mom, dad can live a lot longer without salt
相信我 妈妈 爸爸没有盐可以活很久
than he can without you.
没有你可不行
Mark, we are both fine.
马克 我们都很好
I take my walks.
我有好好散步
I watch what I eat.
我有注意我的饮食
Now, stop being a doctor and finish shucking those peas.
别再像个医生一样 赶紧把那些豌豆剥好
Whoa. Mom, mom, mom.
悠着点放 妈 妈 妈
Not a word!
闭嘴
I'm sorry your friend
很抱歉你朋友
couldn't make it back in time for dinner.
没法按时回来吃晚饭
Uh, I don't think he realized
我觉得他应该不知道
we'd be eating in the middle of the afternoon.
我们会在下午吃晚饭
Mmm. I'll put a plate in the fridge for him.
那我一会儿给他留一份
Remember the Orchids?
还记得皇家园艺学会吗
Bruce and Christina?
布鲁斯和克里斯提娜
They live here now.
他们现在住在这里
They had two boys about your age when we were in Pensacola.
我们在彭萨科拉的时候他们有两个和你差不多大的男孩
I don't think so.
我不记得了
Bruce was in intelligence, wasn't he, David?
布鲁斯是情报部门的 对吧 大卫
Communi... Communications.
通讯部门的
Their oldest boy Carl is a flyer now.
他们的大儿子卡尔现在是个飞行员
Lieutenant commander stationed up at, uh, Whidbey.
是个少校驻扎在惠德比
Has three little girls of his own.
有三个女儿
Yeah, well, say hello to them for me.
记得替我向他们问好
So, you two busy tonight?
你们今晚有事吗
I was thinking we could go buy some ice cream.
我在想我们可以去买♥♥些冰淇淋
There used to be that place down on Mission Bay.
以前在使命湾那里有卖♥♥
Is it still there?
那里还有吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I haven't been down there in years.
我很多年没去那边了
I have to go to the club tonight.
我今晚得去俱乐部
You could go tomorrow night.
你可以明天晚上再去
I'm meeting Frank and Harry.
我和弗兰克 哈利约好了
You can call them.
你可以给他们打电♥话♥
It's Thursday.
今天是周四
We always meet on Thursdays.
我们总是约好在周四见面的
Well, this week, you'll meet on Friday.
那这周你就改到周五
It's no big deal, mom.
没事的 妈妈
We'll do it another time.
我们可以下次再去
You two go.
你们去吧
Have a good time.
玩得开心
Mark, why don't you go to the club with your dad?
马克 要不你和你♥爸♥爸一起去俱乐部吧
Mark wouldn't be comfortable.
马克会不习惯的
No, I think you should spend time together.
不会的 我觉得你们应该多花点时间在一起
You'd really enjoy it.
你会喜欢的
You need the inhaler?
你需要吸入器吗
No. I'm fine.
不用 我很好
Albuterol? I know where it is.
沙丁胺醇 我知道在哪里
I'll get it.
我自己去拿
No!
坐下
Your father doesn't like to be helped.
你父亲不喜欢接受别人的帮助
You know that.
你知道的
He'll be all right in a few minutes.
他几分钟后就会好的
I'll make him some hot tea.
我去给他泡杯热茶
That always makes him feel better.
热茶总能让他感觉好点
...several other North County fires.
还有几起北郡的火灾
The blaze near Lake Hodges destroyed two homes and 1,200 acres.
霍奇斯湖附近的大火烧毁两座房♥屋和1200英亩土地
It is completely out now tonight
今晚已经完全扑灭了
but fire fighters are still on the lines
但是消防员们仍在前线守候
to make sure hot spots don't flare up.
确保不会复燃
Meanwhile, fire officials say they'd like to see new homes built
与此同时 消防官员表示 他们希望新的房♥屋
without wood roofs and without landscaping within 100 feet.
没有木屋顶 100英尺内没有景观
And investigator hope 10,000 reward leads them
调查人员希望10,000美元赏金
to find who draw this fire...
能让他们找到引发这场大火的人
I'm quitting tonight.
我今晚过后就戒烟
I promise.
我保证
Good.
很好
You used to smoke.
你以前吸烟
Yes.
是的
Until someone I know hounded me into giving it up.
直到有个人一直逼我戒烟
You were, what, seven or eight?
你当时多大 七八岁
We were living down in Kings Bay in Georgia.
我们住在乔治亚州的金斯湾
Every time I'd come home with a pack
每次我带带包烟回家
you'd steal it and flush it down the toilet.
你都会偷走冲进马桶
I was doing you a favor.
我那是帮你的忙
You were ruthless.
你太残忍♥了
You wouldn't even lie to me.
你甚至都不会对我撒谎
You'd just march right in and tell me you'd done it.
你就趾高气昂地走进来 告诉我是你干的
I could have killed you.
我当时差点杀了你
He's asleep in there in front of the TV.
他在电视机前睡着了
You'd better wake him if he's going to make his club.
如果他要去俱乐部 你最好叫醒他
He only makes it about half the time anymore anyway.
反正他去俱乐部的时间已经减半了
And his friends are worse.
他的朋友们就更差了
Usually, he goes down there and he's back home
通常他去了之后
in less than an hour because...
一个小时内就会回家 因为
Nobody he knows shows up.
他认识的人都没去
You still like living near the base?
你们还喜欢住在海军基地附近吗
It's convenient.
很方便
All our friends live nearby.
我们的朋友都住在附近
Your father's got the club.
你♥爸♥爸的俱乐部也在
It's a nice life.
生活挺好的
I know you never liked it, but we do.
我知道你从来没喜欢过 但我们喜欢
He misses you.
他想你
He'd never say so, but he does.
他虽然从来不说 但他想你
He'd like to see you more often-- you and Rachel.
他想多看看你 你和瑞秋
I love you, mom
我爱你 妈妈
and I know you feel like you have to defend him.
我明白你觉得你一定要为他辩护
But dad doesn't think about me or Rachel.
但是爸爸从不考虑我和瑞秋
Your father loves you very much, Mark.
你父亲非常爱你 马克
He may not show it in the way
或许他没有像你希望的那样
that you want him to, but he does.
展现出来 但他爱你
I've never seen him show it at all.
我从来没见他展现过一丁点
He's just not built that way.
他天生就不是那样的人
You've got to work harder with him.
你要多对他下点功夫
I have to work harder. Yes.
我要多下功夫 是的
Of course, mom.
当然了 妈
Dad doesn't have to do anything.
爸爸什么都不用做
You've got some wonderful traits, Mark.
你有很多美好的品质 马克
But you always assume that you know
但你总认为你了解
more about everybody and everything
每个人 每件事
than you actually do.
但事实并非如此
I've got some vanilla ice cream in the freezer
我冰箱里有些香草冰激凌
and some fresh strawberries
和一些新鲜草莓
if you still feel like dessert.
如果你还想来点甜品的话
You missed dinner.
你错过了晚餐
Drove up to long beach.
我开车去了长滩
Checked out that return address.
查了那个回信地址
Anything?
有什么发现
It's not my dad's kid.
那不是我爸爸的儿子
He's living in Arizona with the ex-husband.
他和他妈妈的前夫住在亚利桑那州
How's, uh...
那个
How's family life?
家庭生活如何
Dad's got emphysema.
我爸得了肺气肿
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表