剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Will he tell me my left nut's got to go?
他会告诉我必须切除左蛋蛋吗
If that's the diagnosis, yes.
如果诊断结果需要的话
Then I don't care if it's you or whoever.
我不管是你或者是其他人
I just...
我只是
I just needed to walk around a little bit.
我只是得出去走走
Get this all straight in my mind, you know?
把事情在脑子里都捋清楚了
Okay.
好的
You want me to go talk to that oncologist?
你想让我和那个肿瘤学家谈谈吗
Yeah.
是的
I'll take you up there now.
我现在带你过去
Uh, do you have any family in the area?
你在本地有家人吗
Uh, yeah. Milwaukee.
有的 在密尔沃基
You should call them.
你该给他们打个电♥话♥
Hey. Can I bum one?
能给根烟吗
Yeah.
好的
You know, that was so great,
你对付那个
the way you handled that drunken jerk.
醉酒混♥蛋♥的方法 干得漂亮
Uh, I don't know about that.
我不知道
Hey, nobody else could get him under control.
其他人都没办法控制住他
You did. I was watching.
你做到了 我看到了
Yeah, well...
好吧
Can I tell you something, mark?
能给你说些事吗 马克
I understated before when I said
其实我之前说
that I give good back rubs.
我背部按♥摩♥手法很好的时候谦虚了
I give really great back rubs.
我背部按♥摩♥手法真的非常高超
It's one of the things I'm best at.
这是我最擅长的事之一
Want me to show you?
想我给你试试吗
Here?
在这
Turn around.
转过去
Oh, man, you are so tight.
老天 你的背好紧
I knew you'd have a really strong back, though.
但我知道你的背部非常强壮
That feels great.
感觉真棒
It's Alan McConaugha.
艾伦·迈克康纳
The hospital lawyer.
医院的律师
I'd better get going.
我得走了
Can I walk with you?
我能和你一起走吗
Sure.
当然
I could never do this.
我不可能做到
What was I thinking?
我在想什么
What'd you say?
你说什么
Nothing.
没事
Still thinking about a clinic, huh?
还在想诊所的事 对吧
You could spend half your life trying to get this money.
你可能得耗上半辈子才能拿得到这笔钱
Yeah, if you go to the government.
没错 如果你找政♥府♥的话
You should look into private foundations.
你应该试试私人基金会
Private?
私人
Yeah.
是的
Yeah?
什么
No. I just want to know if Thomas Angevine
不是 我只是想知道托马斯·安吉文
is out of surgery or not.
是不是做完手术了
I was just on hold...
我刚刚只是有事
I was just on hold.
只是有事
Private foundations?
私人基金会
They exist pretty much to give money away.
它们的存在就是为了送钱
It's that or pay taxes.
要么送钱要么交税
Do you think a private foundation would consider this clinic?
你觉得私人基金会会考虑这个诊所吗
You should hear some of the nutty ideas that get pitched
你应该听听我奶奶脑子里那些
to my grandmother.
疯狂的点子
I... wait a second.
我... 等一下
Yeah? What do you mean, nobody knows?
你什么意思 没有人知道
Just go down the hall!
你就去一下走廊
Wait, no. Just tell me what O.R. they're in.
等等 不 告诉我他们在哪间手术室
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Your grandmother's involved in a foundation?
你奶奶在基金会工作吗
Yeah, yeah. I got to go to surgery.
是的 我得去做手术了
Wait, Carter. Do you think your grandmother would consider
等等卡特 你觉得你奶奶会考虑
this clinic idea?
开诊所这个点子吗
If you put something down on paper
如果你登在报纸上
she'd probably look at it, yeah.
她可能会看的
Have there been previous lawsuits
之前是否有诉讼
alleging malpractice by you, Dr. Greene?
指控你玩忽职守 格林医生
Yes. One.
是的 有一次
Isn't it true that in the spring of 1995,
是不是在一九九五年的春天
a Mrs. Jodi O'Brian,
朱迪·奥布莱恩夫人
a healthy 29-year-old woman
一位二十九岁的健康女性
pregnant with her first child,
怀着她的首胎
died as a result of your misdiagnosis?
却由于你的误诊而去世了
No. Her medical course was...
不是 她的诊疗过程...
Mark, you answered the question.
马克 你已经回答了问题
Following the death of Mrs. O'Brian, did you express
在奥布莱恩夫人死后 你是否向同事
feelings of guilt to co-workers?
表示过内疚
Not that I recall.
据我所知没有
Did you, in fact, feel guilty?
你是否的确感到过内疚
Guilty? No.
内疚 没有
What word would describe your state of mind regarding her death?
你对她的死亡有什么看法
Regret.
遗憾
Is it fair to say this regretful feeling
是否可以说这种遗憾的感受
reflected an awareness of the quality of care you provided?
反映了你对自己医疗能力的认知
No. It happens here all the time.
不 这种事在这很常见
People die, we feel horrible.
人们去世 我们都会觉得很难过
Did you feel horrible after the death of Kenny Law?
在肯尼·劳去世后 你是否感到难过
Hell, no.
肯定不会
Mr. Law, you're here as a courtesy.
劳先生 你来出席只是给你面子
Look, we can cut this short right now.
我们可以随时结束
Please refrain from commenting.
请克制一下你的言论
I put a question to you, Dr. Greene.
我问了个问题 格林医生
Ask it again.
再问一遍
Did you feel horrible after the death of Kenny Law?
你们有为肯尼·劳的去世感到遗憾吗
After being treated by you in this hospital?
在他接受你的治疗去世之后
I felt regret, yes.
我很遗憾 是的
Had you applied the same standard of care to Kenny Law
你对肯尼·劳的治疗方式和
as to the white teenager brought in five minutes before?
对待五分钟前送来的白人病人一样吗
Yes.
是的
That's a damn lie! Miss Davis...
他说谎 戴维斯小姐
Chris... he knows it's a lie.
克里斯 他知道这是说谎
You be quiet!
你不要说话
You're in no position to accuse me of anything!
你没有资格因为任何事情质问我
You, of all people.
你们所有人
Do you hold the life of a black man to be
你有没有把黑人的生命
of lesser value than a white person?
看得比白人低贱
What kind of question is that?
这是什么鬼问题
Will you answer it?
你能回答吗
People die. I'm human. I'm fallible.
人都会死 我也是人 也会犯错
So, you are fallible.
所以你承认自己错了
Don't twist my words around.
别曲解我的意思
When this young black man was brought into the ER...
当这个黑人青年被送进急诊室的时候
You want me to say that I'm a racist, is that it?
你想让我承认自己种族歧视是吗
I'm a racist, all right?
我种族歧视了 行了吧
Does that makes you feel better about almost beating me to death?
你们是不是可以放过我了
Is that gonna bring your son back?
你死去的儿子就会回来了吗
Don't point at my mother!
你再指着我妈试试
That's it!
够了
We're stopping this right now.
我们要终止这次谈话
You never expressed any regret to my mother.
你从没有向我母亲表达歉意
You belong in jail.
你应该坐牢
I wish it was me who kicked your white ass!
当时要是我把你痛扁一顿就好了
Dr. Carter, coming back to surgery?
卡特医生 回外科了吗
I just came to pay a visit.
我就是来看看
Oh. We miss you up here.
我们都很想你
Did you work on this PHEO with Dr.Romano?
你们是和罗曼诺医生一起做嗜铬细胞瘤手术吗
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表