剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
but we don't expect any long-term effect.
但我们认为不会有长♥期♥影响
This is the action packet for the chief medical officer
这是给医务长的行动文件
which, for the moment, is you.
目前 你就是医务长
Here's a walkie. I'm on channel 4,
这是对讲机 我在四频道
I'll check with you in half of hour.
半小时后我会和你联♥系♥
I've got to get back to deal with elevator.
我得回去处理电梯的事
Did you get them out?
你救出他们了吗
The repairman's on the way.
修理工正在来的路上
Shouldn't be more than an hour.
应该要不了一小时
Aren't there two sets of doors? Yes.
有两道门是吗 是的
Get your body in here when I get it open.
我撬开门的时候帮我抵住
I can't. I got...
不行 我得...
Reach in!
快进去
Get your body in here.
用你的身子抵住
Right there.
这边
All right.
好的
Here.
从这走
Watch your knee. Go.
注意膝盖 走吧
I got it.
没问题
We're about two and a half feet short of the floor.
我们离地面大概还有大半米
Hang on. Doug!
撑住 道格
There's got to be a latch up here.
这里一定有门闩
Doug, come down, What if it starts to move?
道格 快下来 万一电梯动开始了怎么办
You won't have to worry about commitment.
那你就不用担心要做承诺了
I'm serious, Doug.
我没开玩笑 道格
I got it. Right there.
找到了 就在那
Pull it.
拉一下
Give me another pull.
再帮我拉一下
What's up?
什么情况
It's not the E.K.G.
不是心电图的问问题
It's her pulse ox.
是她的脉搏血氧
The O2 sat's down to 89.
氧饱和度降到89了
Oh, god! Sophie! Sophie?
老天 苏菲 苏菲
All right, I got it.
好了 搞定了
She's unresponsive!
她没反应
Anybody in there?
里面有人吗
Hey, we got a little girl in here!
我们有个小女孩在里面
We need oxygen!
我们需要氧气
Get us out of here! We don't have time! Let's go!
把我们救出去 没时间了 赶快
Sophie!
苏菲
You got it?
抵住门了吗
It's not going to go any further than that!
这门没法再开大一点了
Come on! It's gonna work.
拜托 能行的
Watch your fingers. Hang on.
小心你的手指 别急
You all right?
没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Okay, hang on.
好的 坚持住
Hold it right there.
抵住这边
Try this.
试试这样
It's not going to open any further.
没法再打开了
It's going to open!
会打开的
Guys, get your hands in here! Grab hold!
伙计们 搭把手 抓紧了
All right, guys...
各位
One, two, three! Go!
一 二 三 用力
She needs oxygen!
她需要氧气
Got it. Got it.
来了 来了
Hook her up.
给她接上
Go.
放气
Ah, here's our little action hero.
动作片英雄来啦
How does it look?
伤情怎么样
Like ground beef.
就像搅碎的牛肉
Actually, more like chopped liver.
确切地说 看起来更像切碎的干脏
But do you think we have a chance for limb salvage?
你觉得我们有机会挽救残肢吗
My honest opinion?
要我说实话吗
No, I don't think you do.
不能 我觉得你做不到
I'd like to give it our best shot.
我想尽全力试试
You got it, Lizzie. No holds barred, 110%
你能行的 利兹 你有百分之一百一的把握
Can you feel this?
有感觉吗
It's kind of numb. Is that bad?
感觉有点麻木 这很糟糕吗
It means the leg is getting tense.
这意味着腿部变得越来越紧了
I've got to measure the internal pressure.
我会测量内部压力
Transducer's up in E.R.
换能器在急诊室
Haz-mat'll never find it.
危险品处理小组找不到的
Then I need an 18-gauge needle, I.V. Tubing
我要一支18规格的针 静脉输液管
and B.P. manometer.
还有血压计
You got it.
好的
Then I watched them
然后我看到他们
put you on a gurney and give you oxygen.
把你抬到轮床上 给你供氧
Then what happened?
然后发生什么了
They moved me from a yellow room to a green room.
他们把我从黄色病房♥换到了绿色病房♥
That would be Trauma two.
那应该是创伤二室
But where was I at that time?
但我那时候在哪
Then they brought you into the yellow room.
然后他们把你推进了黄色病房♥
That's where they removed all of your clothes
他们就是在那把你的衣服全都换下来
and put them into a plastic bag.
放进塑料袋里的
Two more to go.
还有两个
What about the E.R.?
急诊室怎么办
It'll take a while.
还要再等一会
Is there a doctor around?
有医生吗
Yeah, right here.
有 在这
Hard to breathe.
我呼吸困难
I'm going in. No. Suits only.
我要进去 必须穿防护服
Suit me up. He's in trouble.
给我换上 他现在有困难
Even if you were certified,
即使你是合格的消防员
it'd take you 15 minutes to suit up.
你也得花十五分钟才能换上防护服
Doc! Do something!
医生 快帮忙
You're not going to let me in there?
你们还不让我进去吗
Come on, this guy could die.
拜托 他可能会死的
Mike, give him oxygen!
麦克 给他输上氧气
Morrie!
莫里
He's not talking, doc!
医生 他不说话了
Do something!
快救他啊
Get me an airway kit now!
快给我拿一个气管切开工具包
Give him one more minute, doc.
再等一分钟吧 医生
You can tube him as soon as he comes out.
他一出来你就能给他插管
Roy!
罗伊
Roy!
罗伊
Doctor!
医生
Do something! Help him!
做点什么 快救他
That was pretty stupid.
就这么进去太愚蠢了
He's dirty now.
他现在被污染了
Let him do it.
让他做吧
Anybody here an E.M.T.?
这里有急救员吗
I'm a medic.
我就是
You bag him when I'm done.
我弄好后你给他接上呼吸器
You got it.
好的
I'm in.
管插♥进♥去了
Scrub him.
给他刷洗
Nice going, doc. Let's go.
干得好 医生 我们走
Wait.
等等
Dr. Carter, this is Spooner. Come in, Dr. Carter.
卡特医生 我是斯普纳 请回话 卡特医生
I need to talk to her.
我得和她对话
I got you covered, doc!
我帮你回答 医生
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
He's pinking up. It looks good.
面色恢复了 看起来不错
Great.
很好
60, 70?
60 70
What does that mean?
这什么意思
The pressure's too high from the bleeding inside your leg.
你腿里的内出血造成的压力太高了
We need to operate to relieve it.
我们需要手术释放压力
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表