剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
We had no choice but to perform a splenectomy.
我们别无选择 只能做脾切除术
But... he's alive?
他还活着吧
Yeah, yeah, oh, of course.
对 当然
Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
抱歉 他还活着
Thank god.
谢天谢地
Look, in time, he'll make a full recovery.
过些日子她就会痊愈的
Now listen to me.
听我说
He's going to be prone to certain infections.
他很可能会被感染
So he's going to need to be vaccinated against...
所以他需要接种疫苗...
Just... thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
太谢谢您了
I made a mistake about the birds.
关于鸟的事情我说错了
You may have what's called pneumocystis pneumonia.
你可能患有肺囊虫性肺炎
Is that worse?
这更糟糕吗
Well, we need a sample from your bronchial tube
我们需要你支气管的样本
to confirm it's P.C.P.
来确认是不是这个病
But since it's the defining illness of aids
但因为这是艾滋病的症状
we should do an HIV test.
我们需要做一个艾滋病检测
Aids?
艾滋
That's a good one.
这也太扯了
We need to be sure.
我们需要确定
You don't know Loretta.
你不了解洛雷塔
Can I speak with her alone?
我能单独和她聊聊吗
Why?
为什么
No, it's all right.
没事的
Daniel's practically my husband.
丹尼尔也算是我的丈夫了
To tell the truth, we made a mistake.
实话实说 我们犯了个错误
We need written consent
我们需要病人的
from our patients to test for HIV.
书面同意书才能检验HIV
However, we tested you by accident
但是 我们意外地给你做了检测
and it was positive.
结果是阳性
I don't understand.
我不懂
No, it's a mistake, a mix-up.
就是弄错了 弄混了
Perhaps another test would remove any doubt.
也许再做一次检测可以消除疑虑
I'll take care of this.
我来处理这事
Doctor...
医生
Just give her something for the pneumonia
给她开点治肺炎的药
and we'll go.
然后我们就走
I can't do that.
我不能这么做
Don't make me report you.
别逼我举报你
Excuse me?
什么
You tested her illegally.
你对她进行了非法检测
Yes, but it would be unethical to let her leave untreated.
是的 但不让她接受治疗是不道德的
I don't want to burden her with this.
我不想再让这事加重她的负担
Have you been tested?
你做过检测吗
We're not talking about me, all right?
我们不是在说我 好吗
There are drug programs
有一些药物治疗项目
that would drastically enhance both your lives.
能够极大程度改善你们的生活
Can't you say they're...
你就不能说
for something else?
那是治疗其它病的药吗
I think you should find a way to explain it to her
我认为你应该想办法给她解释这件事
or I'll have to.
不然我会来替你解释
You disappeared on me.
你丢下了我
I needed to check on something.
我得去检查别的事
Molli's still not coming?
莫莉还是不来吗
I'm afraid not.
恐怕是不来了
It's okay.
没关系
It's better this way.
这样更好
She shouldn't see.
她不该来看
Do you want to write her a note?
你想给她写个纸条吗
I could take something down.
我可以帮你写下来
Yeah.
好的
No, it's too late.
不 太迟了
It wouldn't be fair.
那不公平
I think she'd really
我想她
like to hear something from you, I really do.
收到你的信会非常高兴的
I was going to make it up to her, I swear.
我本来想要补偿她的 我发誓
I called her a couple of times last fall.
我去年秋天给她打过几次电♥话♥
You can guess how that went over.
你能猜到我们的通话是怎么结束的
You know...
你知道的
I figured it just needed time.
我想她们只是需要些时间
I'm so glad you called me.
很高兴你打给了我
I was about to going out of my mind.
我都快要疯了
I can't believe he was able to give us your phone number.
我简直不敢相信他能给我们你的电♥话♥号♥码
Mr. Lorenzo, I am so sorry.
洛伦佐先生 我很抱歉
I lost all track of time.
我搞忘了时间
I got stuck with the rejects.
我跟这些笨蛋困在一起
Uh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
John carter.
这是约翰·卡特
You understand him?
你听得懂他说话
Katherine Dunlap.
凯瑟琳·邓拉普
I'm Mr. Lorenzo's personal assistant.
我是洛伦佐先生的个人助理
It takes a while to get the accent.
要听懂口音得费些时间
Accent?
口音
Slow, but I'll forgive them.
太慢了 但我会原谅他们
He says you're a little slow
他说你们动作有点慢了
but he'll forgive you.
但他会原谅你们
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, c-c-can you tell him that
你能告诉他
they need to operate on his hand?
他的手需要做手术吗
You just did. He understands English.
你这就已经告诉他了 他懂英语
It's one of his many languages.
这只是他懂的语言中其中一种
He's one of the leading experts
他是全球顶尖的
in hieroglyphics.
象形文字学家
That's fascinating.
那真是太棒了
Liar.
骗子
I understood that.
这句我可听懂了
Would you excuse me for a second?
失陪一下 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome, Mr. Lorenzo.
不客气 洛伦佐先生
Gamma.
奶奶
Oh, John.
约翰
I'm sorry to bother you at work.
抱歉打扰你工作了
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm not happy the way we left things earlier.
我们之前聊得不太愉快
Do you have a moment?
你有时间吗
Uh... yeah, sure.
好啊
Want to sit down?
要坐下聊吗
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
John, I respect your opinion.
约翰 我尊重你的意见
If you think we should keep Chase at the institute
如果你觉得我们应该让蔡斯留在医院
I'll support that.
那我支持你
I can't guarantee you
我不能保证
that it's going to make any difference,
会有什么意料之外的效果
but I'm not ready to give up on him.
但是我不会放弃他
I never intend to.
我绝对不会
Neither do I.
我也不会
Well, I'm glad we've got that straightened out.
很高兴我们直话直说了
Me, too.
我也是
John...
约翰
I understand the freedom
我明白财务独♥立♥
that comes with financial independence,
才会带来真正的自♥由♥
but money or not
但是不管有没有钱
we're still your family.
我们都是你的家人
I know.
我知道
You were always your grandfather's first choice.
你永远是你爷爷的首选
He's much too proud to come to you now
他的自尊不允许他来见你
but he'd really like you to come to him.
但是他希望你能主动找他
What are you asking me?
你想让我怎么做
Finish your residency if you must.
如果你想的话 你可以完成住院医生实习期
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表