剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
It's not like I need this stuff
也不是我真的需要这东西
You know, nicotine...
你知道的 尼古丁...
Hey, do you think Dr. Anspaugh's son's going to be okay?
你觉得安斯弗医生的儿子会没事吗
The nurses said that he already had cancer once.
护士说他之前得过癌症
You have to worry about recurrence.
担心会复发
God, I never saw him as much as a family man
天哪 我之前都不觉得他是个顾家的人
when his wife was only 42.
他太太才42岁
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
There's just a few, uh, few pills missing. I, uh...
好像 少了几片药 我...
Yeah?
怎么了
I mean, shouldn't there be some more?
应该没这么少吧
It's been a couple of weeks...
已经好几周了...
Mark, my pills are in your bathroom in your bag.
马克 我的药在你的卫生间你的包里
I mean, this is an old pack.
这是之前的一包
Oh, okay, okay.
好的 好的
What are you thinking?
你想什么呢
Well, I-I don't know.
我也不知道
You know, just, uh...
只是
Mark, I don't want to get pregnant.
马克 我不想怀孕
No, I-I know, we want to be careful.
是的 我知道 我们得小心
Yeah.
没错
Oh, bingo.
找到了
You are great. Thanks.
你太棒了 谢谢
You're so grown-up now.
你现在长大了
She's tachy at 108.
她心动过速 108
B.P's low, 90/70.
血压偏低 90/70
There's skin tenting.
皮肤张力缺失
Tenting?
张力缺失
She's dehydrated.
是脱水的症状
When I pinch her skin, it stays pinched.
我捏她的皮肤之后 皮肤没有恢复
Let's get her into a gown,
给她换病号♥服
start an I.V. and send off for a C.B.C., Chem 20.
静脉注射 做血常规和生化二十项
Want to cath a urine?
要做尿检吗
Yeah, and get a chest film.
对 再加一个胸片
Mrs. Reilly, we're going to change you into a gown, okay?
赖利太太 我们给你换病号♥服好吗
So we can do some more tests.
这样方便做检查
Do you know if she has any family members?
她有家属吗
She's mentioned a daughter,
她提起过有个女儿
but I don't know where she lives.
但我不知道她住在哪里
Carol, Doug Ross on two.
卡萝 道格·罗斯找 二号♥线
I'll get this.
我来吧
Okay.
好
Doug...
道格
Guess who stopped by?
猜猜谁来了
My mom.
我妈妈
What do you want? Drugs?
你想要什么 来点药吗
No. I just would have liked to have told her myself.
不 我只是觉得应该是我自己亲口告诉她的
How do you think she's reacting?
你觉得她会有什么反应
Doug, I got to go.
道格 我得挂了
I'll call you back.
回聊
Yosh, I'll take it from here.
荣 这边我来吧
Could you escort Susan to chairs
麻烦陪苏珊去找个轮椅
and find Mark Greene for me?
再帮我叫一下马克·格林
Okay.
好的
Um, if it's okay,
你不介意的话
can you stay a little while longer?
可以再多留一会吗
Yeah. That's fine. I don't have any classes today anyway.
没问题 我今天没课了
Great.
好的
Mrs. Reilly...
赖利太太
Did someone hurt you?
有人伤害你吗
Detective Weller.
维乐警探
Dr. Greene. This is Carol Hathaway.
格林医生 这位是卡萝·海瑟薇
Hi, I'm still waiting for Detective Muncie.
你好 曼西警探还没来
But I'd like to go ahead and talk to the victim.
但我想先找受害者聊一聊
What's her name?
她叫什么
Anne Reilly.
安妮·赖利
Let's talk in here.
我们到里面说
Her mental status is altered.
她意识不太清楚
She's not responding to questions right now.
现在不能正常回复问题
Could that be from the trauma?
有没有可能是创伤导致的
Conceivably. Or she got Alzheimer's.
有这个可能 也可能是阿尔兹海默症
She's also dehydrated, which could be the cause.
她还有脱水症状 也可能是这个引起的
We need to fluid resuscitate her first.
需要先给她补液
And also still do a rape kit.
还要做一下性侵检测
Were her hands bound?
她的双手有被绑的痕迹吗
There is some signs of bruising,
有一些淤青
but no signs of duct tape like the other one.
但没有像其他几位受害人一样的胶带的痕迹
She also had a lower left rib fracture
还有左胸下侧骨折
and multiple contusions.
以及多处挫伤
one to the back of her head.
有一处在脑后部
You're assuming this is the same rapist, right?
你觉得是同一个强♥奸♥犯 是吧
I don't want two of them out there like this.
我不希望有两个这样的人在逃
So you're making some announcements
所以你们会对公众公告
putting the public on notice?
让大家知晓这个信息吧
It's a departmental decision.
这个需要局里决定
You guys got to stop this person.
你们必须抓住他
That's what we intend to do.
这是我们的目标
I'll start with the meals on wheels girl.
我先从那位送餐上门的志愿者开始吧
She's very very fond of Mrs. Reilly
她非常非常关心赖利太太
So she doesn't know about the rape yet.
所以她还不知道强♥暴♥案的事
All right. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
I'll show you.
跟我来
Carol, Yosh told me to tell you
卡萝 荣让我告诉你
he moved Mrs. Reilly into Curtain Three
他把赖利太太转移到二床了
so he could see clinic patients.
把检查室空出来给门诊患者
He can't handle them all by himself.
他一个人应付不过来
Oh, Dr. Ross came in.
罗斯医生过来了
He's helping him.
有他帮忙呢
I, um, I think he thinks you're mad at him.
我觉得 他好像觉得你在生他的气
Is this the abdominal series?
是腹部检查吗
This is Scott Anspaugh.
这是斯科特·安斯弗
Any relation?
家属吗
I'm his son.
我是他儿子
OK. We're going to take some pictures of your belly.
我们拍几张腹部的片子
K.U.B. or upright first?
先做腹平片还是还是立位
We'll start with the K.U.B.
先做腹平片
The tumor's back.
肿瘤复发了
What did you say?
你说什么
I don't need X rays to know it's back.
不用拍X光片我也知道是复发了
Don't move.
别动
Hey, listen, if it's bad news,
如果是坏消息
you can worry about it then.
那也等消息出来了再担心
Why don't you think about something else right now?
现在想想其他的事情
Like what?
有什么可想
Rainbows and dandelions?
彩虹和蒲公英
What's some of the stuff you like?
想想你喜欢的东西
What's your favorite thing?
最喜欢什么
John Woo movies.
吴宇森电影
His Hollywood movies or the Hong Kong stuff?
喜欢他的好莱坞电影还是港片
What do you know about John Woo?
你对吴宇森知道多少
How much time do you have?
你有多少时间我就能跟你聊多久
Hey, you're still around?
你还没走啊
I sat in on a peds introduction
我去听了一个儿科的介绍
just for the heck of it.
随便听听
Peds - a very rewarding field.
儿科啊 很有成就感的领域
Actually, I wanted to talk to you
其实我是想等你走之前跟你聊两句
before you left about a favor.
请你帮个忙
Sure.
你说
Some time when you're on duty,
我能不能找个你上班的时间
could I come by the E.R. and hang out?
到急诊室转转
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表