剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Previously on E.R.:
前情提要
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好啊 早
You were involved in a very serious automobile accident
你在十天前遭遇了一场严重的
ten days ago.
交通事故
Do you understand?
知道吗
I think it would be great if she were to marry me.
要是她能跟我结婚那就太好了
Oh, gosh!
天哪
What?
怎么了
I don't have to defend to waste my life in medicine.
我没必要在医学上浪费我的生命
You have a son? Yeah.
你有个儿子 对
When the S.P.G. attendings start backing you up next week,
下周SPG的医生们开始辅助你工作时
they'll make your job a lot easier.
你就轻松了
You are preaching to the choir, okay?
你不用多此一举来安慰我
Less work is fine with me.
我对少干点活没意见
If you're reinstated
如果给你复职
you'll let the matter drop?
这事就算过去了行吗
Yes.
可以
I'll be back by 6:00.
我六点前回来
Have you seen my gloves?
看见我的手套了吗
I've got an idea. Why don't we set a date?
我有个想法 咱们定个日子吧
I got to be at the clinic at 9:00.
九点我得赶到门诊
You want to quit joking with me?
你能别跟我开玩笑了吗
I'm not joking.
我没开玩笑
I'm halfway out the door.
我着急出门呢
You want to talk about setting a date now?
你想现在讨论定日子的事儿吗
We got all the time in the world.
我们拥有世界上全部的时间
Oh, oh, what are these?
这是什么
What is up with you?
你怎么回事
What's that?
这是什么
Doug... You see,
道格 是这样
I just want to get...
我是想
get a quick size here.
快速确定你的戒指尺寸
I'll get you a rock that'll knock your eye out.
我会给你买♥♥一个让你惊呆的大钻石
Doug, I don't need a ring.
道格 我不需要戒指
Well, sure you do to make it real.
你当然需要 这是结婚的证据
A ring doesn't make it real.
戒指并不能证明婚姻
It's real because we say it's real.
我们的真心才是证据
Oh, you do want to marry me, don't you?
你是想嫁给我的 对吗
Of course I want to marry you.
我当然想嫁给你
But I've already done the whole ring
但是我已经体验了所有
and the setting the date, blah-blah-blah-blah-blah.
至于定日子之类的
That's not what I want.
都不那么要紧
I am so happy right now.
我现在很幸福
This is so perfect right now.
一切都是那么完美
Why can't we just be two people
我们就只是单纯的两个
who are going to get married?
要结婚的人 不好吗
Cheap date.
去他的定日子
Talk about prepare for anything.
讨论所有准备细节
I've been wanting to use these on you.
我老想拿这个电你
Hey! You mean you haven't already?
你不是已经电过我了吗
I got this, kerry. Go inside.
我来吧 凯瑞 你去车里
No, I'm fine.
我没事
Boy, I hope this isn't an omen for the rest of my day.
但愿今天过得不要像现在这么糟心
Look, when Anspaugh sees those first-month's figures
等安斯弗看到第一个月的那些数据
he is going to want to bear your children.
他不会轻易饶过你的
It's not the first-month figures I'm worried about.
我担心的不是那些数据
Seriously, go inside. It's freezing.
说真的你快进去吧 外边太冷了
Synergix taking over the E.R. makes good sense.
塞纳克斯接管急诊室很有意义的
If you don't think you can convince Don Anspaugh of that
你要是觉得说服不了唐·安斯弗
I'm telling you I can.
那就让我来
Or we could just disappear, go back to St. Barth's.
或者我们干脆消失 回圣巴斯
Let 'em all freeze to death.
让他们在这里冻死吧
Go in the car.
去车里
Think hot thoughts.
想点儿火♥辣♥的事儿
Mmm... 'kay.
好吧
Yeah?
喂
That is the filthiest thing I have ever heard
那是我听过最恶心的事
with the possible exception of this...
除了这个可能的例外
kerry Weaver, you are a very bad, bad girl.
凯瑞·韦弗 你真是太坏了
Lizzie, is this your mustang?
利兹 这是你的座驾吗
Yes. I'm leasing it.
嗯 我租的
Nothing like a good, American-made muscle car is there.
什么也比不上一辆美国肌肉车
If I had known this was your car
我要是早知道这是你的车
I would have sniffed the tailpipe.
我就去闻一下它的排气管了
Excuse me?
你说什么
I thought we were talking about sex.
我以为我们谈论的是性呢
Is Allison Beaumont ready to go back into the O.R.?
艾莉森·博蒙特准备好再进手术室了吗
You thought we were talking about sex?
你怎么会以为我们刚才谈论的是性呢
Does the Beaumont girl know what's happening this afternoon?
博蒙特姑娘知道今天下午要做的事吗
I'll get her consent for the revision surgery.
我会征得她对再手术的同意
Allison's ready for whatever we throw at her.
艾莉森已经准备好面对一切了
Good attitude.
这就对了
Yes, but she's been rather down about her vocal cord paralysis.
不过她对于自己的声带麻痹一直无法接受
Remind me I'll talk to her about collagen injections.
提醒我和她谈谈胶原纤维注射的事
I've told her about medialization therapy.
我已经跟她谈过了中介治疗
She'd like to explore that.
她愿意尝试一下
My head-and-neck consult doesn't do that procedure.
我的头颈外科医生不做那种手术
I know, but David Kotlowitz is right across town at Northwestern.
我知道 但大卫·科特洛维兹就在西北医院
Insurance won't cover it.
那就不在保险范围内了
Collagen injection is standard.
胶原纤维注射是标准方法
Couldn't something be worked out?
就不能想个办法吗
Silastic medialization is permanent.
硅胶做媒介可以永久性解决问题
Lizzie, I'll explain it to Allison.
利兹 我会去跟艾莉森解释
You stay focused on the fibular transfer.
你就关注腓骨移植就行了
Damn it!
该死
Somebody do something about this crazy-ass cracker!
谁来处理下这该死的毒虫
Give us all a break, Carlene, please.
歇会儿吧 卡琳
Hey, I'm in pain, for your information.
我跟你说我现在很痛苦
You need to put a sign on this damn thing.
你应该在这烂东西上贴个提示
It just took my money.
它刚刚吞了我的钱
If I give your money back
我把钱给你
will you sit down and be quiet?
你能坐下别再折腾了吗
I'm thirsty.
问题是我渴
There's a water fountain down the hall.
大厅有饮水机
Forget it.
好吧
You know, I do want my 75 cents back, though.
把我那被吞的75美分给我吧
Hey, I put some money in there, too.
我也被吞钱了
Nice try, Carlene.
干得漂亮 卡琳
I been sitting here 45 minutes!
我在这坐了45分钟了
Ain't no nurse even ask me what's wrong!
都没有个护士来问我有什么问题
Got any more gum?
还有口香糖吗
Aw, nicotine gum.
我这是尼古丁口香糖
You quitting smoking?
你在戒烟吗
Yeah. I never should have started.
对 我就不该学抽烟
Yeah, you shouldn't have.
你说的没错
Dr. Swift.
斯威夫特医生
Mark Greene, how are you doing?
马克·格林 最近好吗
You're the S.P.G. Attending?
你是SPG主治医师吗
Yeah. I'm here to lighten your load.
对 我来这帮你减负来了
I saw you in that documentary.
我在那部纪录片里看见你了
You got a lot of face time.
你的镜头很多
Don't take this wrong
别误会啊
But you looked a little haggard.
但是你看起来很憔悴啊
This job getting to you?
这工作让你超负荷了吧
Help me!
快来人
Help me!
来人
Oh, look at that idiot.
看看那个蠢蛋
We need some help in here!
这里需要人帮忙
I'm all right. I'm not hurt.
我没事 没受伤
You look all right!
你看起来好得很
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表