剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I got him. Come on. Come on.
交给我 快 快点
Shirley, can you help me for a minute?
雪莉 能帮我一下吗
It's about the case I gave the nursing notes to Dr. Morgenstern.
是关于我写给摩根斯坦医生的护士备注
Acturally, I just need to know was there a tape made?
事实上 我只是想知道有录像吗
I didn't make one.
我没录
But if there was a tape made, where would it be?
那如果有录像带 会在哪
Try the O.R. The equipment's still in there.
试试手术室 设备还在那
Thank you.
谢谢
Check the video recorder.
看看视频录像机
Damn it!
可恶
Draw a racemic epi.
拿个外消旋肾上腺素
Yosh, you help Doug. I'll help Mark.
荣 去帮道格 我来帮马克
Need a hand? Yeah. Get the O2.
需要帮忙吗 对 拿氧气来
Carol, I need the line.
卡萝 我需要静脉通路
This one is wheezing and retracting.
这个在喘还在抽
Pulse ox, 92.
血氧 92
Yosh, get me albuterol nebulizer,
荣 给我沙丁胺醇喷雾器
0.5 cc's, and two of saline.
0.5毫升 还有两袋生理盐水
She's not breathing.
她不呼吸了
Lily, intubation tray.
莉莉 插管盘
Carol, I need that line.
卡萝 我需要静脉通路
I can't get a vein. I'll go in interosseus.
我找不到血管 从骨间肌打进去
All right. Let's move her up.
好了 来给她挪过来
How's the other one?
另一个怎么样
Stable. Yosh, move her out of here.
稳定了 荣 把她带走
I can't see the cords.
我看不见声带
Laryngeal edema. Probably syncytial virus.
喉部水肿 可能是呼吸道合胞病毒
She's cyanotic. Trach tray, suction.
她口唇发青了 气管切开托盘 抽吸
Hold the suction. Hang on. What?
先别抽吸 等一下 什么
I'll compress the chest.
我来挤压胸部
Wait for an air bubble. Follow it down with the tube.
等着气泡出来 跟着气泡插管进去
Okay. All right?
好 准备好了吗
I see the bubble.
看到气泡了
I'm in.
插管成功
Bag her.
给她泵气
Peter...
皮特
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
You're one of the finest residents I've ever worked with.
你是我合作过的最好的住院医之一
What happened today has no bearing on those feelings whatsoever.
今天发生的事不会影响到之前的判断
I plan to support you in anyway I possibly can.
我准备尽我所能支持你
Support me?
支持我
When it comes to the time for M and M,
到了病例讨论会的时候
I'm prepared to review this case strictly on medical facts.
我准备严格遵循医学事实来回顾这个病例
Of course.
当然
I believe Dr. Swanson died from ruptured varices.
我相信斯万森医生死于静脉曲张破裂
That's not what happened.
事情不是这样的
What do you think happened?
你觉得发生了什么
You accidentally cut the gastric artery.
你不小心切到了胃动脉
I've been a surgeon for 20 years.
我做了20年的外科医生
I've never accidentally cut anything.
我从未不小心切到什么
Then how did he bleed out?
那他是怎么大出血的
You avulsed the left gastric with your clamp.
你的止血钳撕脱了左侧胃部
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
The tape of the procedure will show that.
手术录像能证明
What tape?
什么录像
I was hoping you made one.
我指望着你录了
Sorry.
抱歉
Let's not let this escalate, Peter.
别让这事态再进一步扩大 皮特
As chief of surgery,
作为外科主任
I could make this an issue of your insubordination.
我可以去报告你不服从上级
I don't want to do that.
我不想那么做
I would've never taken over if I didn't believe...
如果不是我信任 我不会接过来的
You did more than take over!
你不止是接手
You pushed me away from the operating table!
你还把我从手术台推开
That's grounds for dismissal.
这就已经够撤职了
If a man's life wasn't at stake-
要不是病人的生命危在旦夕
A man's life was at stake.
病人的生命就是危在旦夕
And that life was lost.
并且逝去了
I'd appreciate it if your preparation
希望你准备病例研讨会时
for m and m focused on the medicine...
能专注于医学问题
...and not hypotheticals and accusations.
而不是假设和指责上
I think Dr. Swanson deserves at least that measure of dignity.
斯万森医生至少值得这样的尊重
The clinic's done a lot of good work in the family's name.
诊所以家族名义做了很多好事
I'm glad you feel that way.
我很高兴你这么想
So doesn't it make sense to continue funding it?
那难道不值得考虑继续支持吗
I think it's time Carol Hathaway
我觉得是时候让卡萝·海瑟薇
looked for other funding sources.
去找其他资金来源
She's worked very hard to make a go of this clinic.
她非常努力地经营这个诊所
I don't think it's fair to pull the rug right out from underneath her.
我觉得这样突然撤掉资金不太公平
I'm surprised at your interest in the foundation.
我很惊讶你对基金会感兴趣
How many years have I tried to involve you...
我花了多少年试图让你
...in our family's charitable activities?
参与到我们家族的慈善事业
This isn't about the foundation.
这跟基金会无关
What is it about, John?
那是关于什么 约翰
You're angry with me about Chase.
你因为蔡斯而生我的气
So, you're taking it out on the clinic.
所以你拿诊所出气
I am angry that your cousin will be
我是生气你的表弟
debilitated for the rest of his life.
余生都将如此虚弱
It's not something I would take out on others.
但我不会因此拿什么出气
Chase barely accepted my help!
蔡斯都不接受我的帮助
He didn't want the family to know.
他不想让家族知道
None of you wants the family involved in your lives.
你们都不想让家族牵涉到你们的生活
That's unfair. I care about the family.
不是的 我在意家人
You certainly care about the money.
你肯定是在意钱
What?
什么
You live off a family trust, John.
你靠着家族信托生活 约翰
Well, Gamma, if that is all you think of me,
奶奶 要是你就是这么认为
then you can keep your money.
那你就留着你的钱吧
As you wish, John.
如你所愿 约翰
David?
大卫
Hi. You know, I heard about Dr. Swanson.
我听说斯万森医生的事了
Hard losing Swanny like that.
很难接受就这么失去了斯万尼
Yeah. Why don't you come with me to the banquet tonight?
今晚你跟我一起去参加晚宴吧
It'll help you to...
对你有帮助...
Thank you, Kerry. I just want to go home.
凯瑞 谢谢你 我只想回家
Mark. You know, I've been thinking all day...
马克 我一天都在想
...about the Dean's proposal for a pedes attending.
院长对于儿科主治医师的提议
I think we should fight it.
我觉得我们应该争取
I'm a little torn. I just saw Doug Ross
我有点犹豫 我刚才看到道格·罗斯
save a 6-month-old's life.
拯救了一个六个月大的小生命
Doug is a good pediatrician.
道格是个很好的儿科医师
He's just not management material.
他只是不善于管理
He's never been interested before.
他之前从未感兴趣
This isn't just about Doug. It's a policy change
这不只是关乎于道格 这是一个会
that would undermine our authority.
破坏我们权力的政策改变
I'm not worried about my authority.
我不担心我的权力
I think ER attendings run the best emergency department.
我觉得急救主治医管理着最好的急救部门
I agree. Good.
我同意 很好
All right, see, watch this.
好了 看 看这个
Let me get you right on the...
我来给你...
I'll be right back.
马上回来
Quinesha came back for IV antibiotics.
奎尼沙回来输抗生素
I was just entertaining her a little bit.
我只是在陪她玩会
How's her mom's job?
她妈妈的工作怎么样
That's good. I called her work.
挺好的 我给她工作地打电♥话♥了
She'll be fine.
她不会有事的
Good for you.
很好
You would've done the same. Listen,
你也会这么做的 听着
I'm serious about the attending thing.
我很在意主治医的事
You ought to give it a shot. Yeah?
你应该去试试 是吗
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表