剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
You've been here several months.
你来这里几个月了
Have you seen any surgeries performed without an attending?
你见过哪台手术是没有主治医师在场的吗
No.
没有
I apologize.
我道歉
In Britain we do minor surgery
我们在英国经常
all the time without supervision.
在无人监督的情况下做小手术
I was led to believe
我被误导以为
the same standards applied here.
这里也实行同样的标准
By whom?
被谁误导
I was mistaken, that's all.
我弄错了 就是这样
It won't happen again.
下次不会了
Is it true he just walked out?
他真的就这样走出去了吗
Cynthia hot on his heels.
辛西娅紧跟着追出去了
He always seemed like such a sensitive guy.
他看起来一直像是个敏感的人
He is a sensitive guy.
他确实很敏感
Doesn't everybody have some work to do?
大家不是都有事要做吗
You can't do anything
除非他为自己做点什么
until he does something for himself.
我们怎么做都没用
Man, I'm not going to make it home to change.
我没法回家换衣服了
Big plans?
有重要的事吗
I'm going to hit up
我要请求
this foundation for a lot of money.
基金会给我们一大笔钱
And I don't have anything to wear.
而我没有衣服可穿
I have a jacket in my locker you can borrow.
我柜子里有夹克衫 可以借给你
It's from the goodwill, but it looks decent.
是从二手商店买♥♥的 但看起来挺像样
Thanks and be great.
谢谢 太好了
What Carter tells me his grandmother's a real piece of work.
卡特告诉我 他的祖母很有一套
Carter meaning John Carter?
卡特是指约翰·卡特吗
Yeah, even though It's called the Carter Family Foundation,
对 尽管它叫做卡特家族基金会
but I get the feeling the grandmother holds the purse strings
但我感觉是他的祖母用钢铁般的爪子
with an iron claw.
紧紧抓着钱袋子
The Carter Family Foundation?
卡特家族基金会
Yeah. They're loaded.
对 他们很富有
Carter's a real blue blood.
卡特是个真正的贵族
I figure it's this whole upstairs, downstairs thing.
肯定住着豪♥宅♥
Yeah. You know, it might help you
对了 如果你
to take a doctor along with you to make your case.
带上一位医生帮你说话 可能会有帮助
I wrote some pedes clinic grants at chop.
我写了过一些儿科诊所的东西
You sure?
你确定吗
Yep. I'd love to come along. Ok.
对 我想和你一起去 好吧
It's like I can't breathe.
我就好像无法呼吸
It's like there's something inside of my head
好像我头脑里有什么东西
That's pushing, trying to get out.
它在推着 想要出来
Every time I think I have things under control,
每次我以为我能掌控局面
it just goes south.
结果都事与愿违
I'm babbling.
我太聒噪了
If you don't want to talk about it...
如果你不想谈这些
Oh, no, no, no. It's...
不 不 不 这个...
A few months ago, I was attacked in the men's room in the E.R.
几个月前 我在急诊室的洗手间被人袭击了
by this gangbanger who blamed me
一个帮派分子责怪我
because his brother died of a gunshot wound.
因为他的兄弟死于枪伤
Oh, my god. That's the creep who's suing you?
我的天哪 就是这混♥蛋♥要告你吗
They settled the malpractice suit--
关于渎职的控告和解了
Three million dollars-- and now, the bastard's suing me
三百万美元 现在这混♥蛋♥又要告我
for violating his brother's civil rights
侵犯了他兄弟的公民权利
I mean, figure that one out.
这都想得出来
I can't believe it.
真是难以置信
He attacked me from behind.
他从后面袭击了我
I tried to fight back, but...
我尝试还手 但...
He... he could have had a gun or been on drugs or...
他可能带着枪 或者吸了毒 或者...
I didn't even think about that.
我根本没想这些
My adrenaline was pumping so hard...
我的肾上腺素飙升
You're right, people on P.C.P., they...
你说得对 吸天使粉的人...
He could have killed you.
他有可能会杀了你
Mark...
马克
You're so used to
你太习惯于
handling everyone else's problems
解决其他所有人的问题
that you're not used to asking for help.
因而不习惯向别人求助
Jeanie.
珍妮
Hi. I always save these horse pills till the end.
我总是把这些大药片留到最后
They're the hardest to swallow.
它们是最难吞的
We should talk.
我们应该谈谈
I know. Today has been insane.
我知道 今天太荒唐了
Any word from Mark?
马克说什么了吗
I have been in talks with Dr. Anspaugh
我跟安斯弗医生讨论了
about the E.R. budget.
急诊室的预算
He's very concerned about our deficit.
他对我们的赤字非常担忧
I think the overages can be contained with structural changes
我觉得如果我们大胆进行劳务外包
if we aggressively pursue industrial contracts...
就能通过结构性改变遏制赤字
Kerry, wait. What are you saying?
凯瑞 等等 你在说什么
I have to lay off some of the staff,
我不得不解雇一部分工作人员
including two P.A.'s.
包括两名医师助理
The fairest way to do that is
最公平的办法就是
to give preference to those with seniority.
优先考虑那些资历更高的
Are you firing me?
你要解雇我吗
Jeanie, I'm sorry.
珍妮 对不起
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
You were the last one hired.
你是最后一个招聘进来的
You can work through the end of month.
你可以做到这个月底
Cobra insurance will cover your meds.
科波拉保险会为你支付医保费用
I've already talked to the people in physical therapy.
我已经跟理疗部门的人谈过了
They think they'll have an opening in the next couple of months.
他们再过几个月就会有职位空缺
That's great. It is said that
太好了 我听说
it pays a third less than what I'm making here.
那里的薪水比我在这里要少三分之一
I want this to be short-term.
我希望这只是短期的
We're pursuing outside contracts
我们要进行劳务外包
and when the new system is up and running
等新体系上了轨道
I'm hoping we can bring you back.
我希望我们能请你回来
I'm supposed to wait by the phone until that happens?
我应该在电♥话♥边等着这一天是吗
Jeanie, you know I value you professionally
珍妮 你知道我很看重你 无论是专业上
and as a friend.
还是作为朋友
And I'm going to do everything I can
我会竭尽全力
to work this out.
解决这个问题
No, please don't go to any more trouble.
不 请不要再费心了
Do I look okay?
我看起来还行吗
You look great.
你看起来很棒
Miss Hathaway and, uh...?
海瑟薇小姐和...
Dr. Del Amico, Anna.
黛儿·阿米科医生 安娜
Yes. Mrs. Carter will be a few moments.
好的 卡特夫人很快就到
But she insists you have a cocktail.
但她坚持要请你们喝杯鸡尾酒
So what may I bring you?
那么你们想喝什么呢
Spring water would be fine.
矿泉水就好了
Yes. And you, ma'am?
好的 你呢 女士
what kind of beer do you have?
你这儿有什么啤酒
Heineken, Grolsch, Amstel lite...
喜力 高仕 阿姆斯特尔
Actually, you know what?
要不然这样吧
Can you just make that another spring water?
你可以再来一杯矿泉水吗
Certainly.
当然
Will you follow me to the music room?
你们跟我到音乐室来可以吗
Please.
这边请
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
That's Mister Carter in 1985.
这是1985年的卡特先生
He and Marigold took home a number of blue ribbons
那年他和金盏花在农场集♥会♥上
at tempel farms that year.
赢回来很多蓝♥丝♥带♥
Mar... marigold?
金盏花
His thoroughbred.
他的纯种马
Please, make yourselves comfortable.
两位请随意
Hey, Carol, did you find the place okay?
卡萝 你觉得这里还不错吧
Hey, Carter.
卡特
Nice place you have here.
你这里真不错
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表