剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Okay. Let's call it.
好 到此为止吧
Time of death: 4:02 p.m.
死亡时间 下午4:02
Uh, Dr. Greene
格林医生
I'm detective Gerald Leo, district eleven violent crimes
我是杰拉尔德·利奥警探 负责十一辖区暴♥力♥犯罪
And this is detective Laibson.
这位是莱布森警探
Could we have a minute?
能跟你聊聊吗
Where are the other cops?
其他警♥察♥在哪
Our suspect crossed district lines.
嫌疑人越过了辖区分界线
This guy's going all over Chicago?
这家伙在芝加哥到处跑
This is an open investigation.
调查还在进行
We can't discuss the specifics.
我们不能透露细节
About Louise Dickinson...
关于路易丝·迪金森...
I haven't heard anything on the news about this.
我之前从未在新闻上听说过这件事
A case like this has to be handled carefully.
这样的案件必须小心处理
We have suspects we're looking at.
我们已经有了嫌疑犯
I have three victims from some sick bastard.
这混♥蛋♥已经造成了三个受害者
There could be more, not that my local police
可能还会有更多 并不是地方警♥察♥来跟我
are telling me or anybody else anything.
或者跟其他人交待几句就能解决的
You're going to have to calm down.
你需要冷静一下
You're right. I'm going to pull myself together
你说得对 我要振作起来
'cause I got to tell Louise Dickinson's daughter
因为我要去告知路易丝·迪金森的女儿
Her mother's going to the morgue.
她妈妈要被送去停尸房♥了
We need more kerlix and saline.
我们需要更多的绒纱布和生理盐水
Powell, are you okay?
鲍威尔 你还好吗
You haven't said a word since we left that apartment.
从我们离开那公♥寓♥你就没说话
There's nothing to say.
没什么可说的
Some things you never get used to seeing.
有些事你永远无法习惯
When we got to that apartment
我们进那公♥寓♥时
you really froze.
你都僵住了
I apologize.
我道歉
No, it's not that.
不 不是这个意思
I just... if there's anything you'd like to talk about...
只是 有什么事想跟我聊聊吗
Not really.
没有
What's that?
那是什么
It's her, all right.
上面是她
Let me see.
我看看
55 cents off Meow Mix.
喵喵混消费减免55美分
I didn't see a cat up there. Did you?
在她家里没看到猫 你看到了吗
Nope.
没
Someone should go and see if it's okay.
得有人去看看它怎么样了
Dr. Anspaugh, how's Scott?
安斯弗医生 斯科特怎么样了
He's going to have to have another round of chemotherapy.
他得接受新一轮化疗
How do you tell a 12-year-old boy
你怎么告知一个12岁的男孩
that he'll be in and out of the hospital
他需要反复入院
for painful, debilitating treatments
接受令他痛苦和衰弱的治疗
for god knows how long?
天知道要治疗多久
It's not easy, but you can imagine
这确实不易 但你能想象
how it is for Scott, not knowing.
如果他不知情会是什么感受
Well, frankly, he could...
老实说 他可以...
We could use some help.
我们可以利用一些帮助
Scott responds to you.
斯科特愿意和你交流
So I was wondering if
所以我想
you might be interested
你是否愿意
in being a, uh...
兼♥职♥做他的
part-time, private duty caregiver for him.
私人护理员
What does Scott think about this?
斯科特怎么想的
Well, we haven't discussed it specifically
我们还没有具体谈论过这件事
But I know he thinks very highly of you...
但我知道他对你评价很高
As do I.
我也是
If you need time to think about it, I...
如果你需要时间考虑一下 我...
No, no, no. Um...
不 不不
No, I'm glad that you asked.
我很高兴你提出这个建议
When do I start?
我什么时候开始
Can you turn the heat up, please?
你可以把温度调高点吗
It's like a freaking meat locker in here.
这里像个冷藏柜
It's cranked up to 80.
已经调到27度了
I'll make some soup.
我做点汤
I don't want soup!
我不要汤
I am sick!
我病了
I need something!
我需要点什么
I'll make some tea.
我沏点茶
I'm going to vomit.
我要吐了
Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
It's okay.
没关系
Next time you feel it coming on, use the bowl.
下次你想吐的时候 用这个接着
I'll clean it up. Don't worry about it.
我会打扫干净 不用担心
Want to take this shirt off?
你要把衣服脱掉吗
I can't do this anymore!
我受不了了
I got to get out of here!
我要出去
I'm not going to let you do that.
我不能让你这么做
Get off of me!
放开我
You are not helping me!
你不是在帮我
You are not doing jack!
你不是在做好事
The only way you're going to leave here
你如果想出去 就必须
is through me.
先过我这一关
Fine. I'll call Gardner back.
行 那我给加德纳打电♥话♥
No.
不行
Sit down.
坐下
I am sick!
我生病了
I need something!
我需要药物
You got to help.
你得帮帮我
I'm going to help you.
我会帮你的
You have to help me!
你得帮我
I'm going to help you.
我会帮你
I'm going to help you, Chase
我会帮你 蔡斯
but you got to stick with me.
但是你得坚持住
Come on!
坚持住
All right?
好吗
Yeah.
好的
Peter.
皮特
Hey. How did the Beaumont surgery go?
博蒙特的手术怎么样了
Very well. Dr. Kotlowitz is optimistic
很成功 科特洛维兹医生乐观地认为
she'll have full use of her voice in a week or two.
她一两个星期内就能开口说话了
Oh. Congratulations.
恭喜
How about the Anspaugh boy's surgery?
安斯弗那个男孩的手术怎么样
Ah, you know. Well, as well as we hoped.
你知道 就如我们所期望的那样
It's been a long day.
真是漫长的一天
I could use a drink.
我可以喝一杯
How about you?
你呢
No. I don't drink.
不了 我不喝酒
Your body's made up of 60% water, Peter.
你的身体60%是由水组成的 皮特
You must drink something.
你肯定可以喝点什么的
Come on, Elizabeth. You know what I mean.
伊丽莎白 你懂我的意思
Well, have a lemonade
喝一杯柠檬水
Or a yoohoo.
或者能量饮料
I just think it'd be criminal
我只是觉得太可惜了
to let this day end so early.
这么早结束这一天的话
Oh, unless you were going to spend time with your son
除非你要去看你的儿子
or something.
或者有其他事
No, no, no. He's with his mother tonight.
没有没有 他今天晚上和他妈妈在一起
So?
那么
Yeah, well. Yeah, you know.
行吧 可以
I like lemonade.
我喜欢柠檬水
Splendid.
太好了
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
We're the E.M.S. team with county.
我们是县总医院的急救组
Mrs. Dickinson had a cat.
狄金森女士有一只猫
You haven't seen it around anywhere, have you?
你在周围看到过吗
No. Anyone seen a cat around here?
没有 有人在这附近看到过猫吗
Sorry.
抱歉
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表