剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
we'll need to tap you.
我们需要导出积液
You mean stick a needle in my chest again?
你是说又要在我的胸上扎一根针吗
It'll make you feel better.
这样会让你的身体变好
No. No, thanks.
不 不用了 谢谢
I think we'll have to admit you this time.
这次我们必须让你住院
If you were dying, would you want
如果你快要死了
to spend the rest of your life here?
你想在这里度过余生吗
You could go into respiratory failure.
你有可能会呼吸衰竭
Take me home, Rose.
带我回家 罗斯
I don't know, honey.
我不知道 亲爱的
Maybe we should listen to him.
或许你应该听医生的话
Rose, take me home. Please.
罗斯 带我回家吧 求你了
Your blood oxygen level is very low.
你的血氧含量已经非常低了
I'd like to put you on a monitor for a while.
我得给你接一会监视器
Trust me, doc.
相信我 医生
This is as good as I get.
我就这样了
There you are.
你来了
All ready for this carotid endarterectomy?
准备好做颈动脉内膜切除术了吗
Apparently, you don't think so.
你很显然觉得我没有
Ah, you've had a chance to review your evaluation.
你抽时间看你的评估了
I actually thought I was quite generous.
我真的觉得我还挺大方的
I'd hate to catch you on one of your more parsimonious days.
我不想在你的苦日子里跟你掰扯
Let me make something clear.
我得澄清一点
I'm your biggest fan.
我是你的头号♥粉丝
If I didn't think you showed great potential
如果我觉得你没有巨大潜力的话
I never would have sponsored you in the first place.
我一开始就不会赞助你
Then what's the problem?
所以我是哪里有问题
Frankly, you're distracted.
我把话说开吧 你分心了
Distracted?
分心
Yes, you came here to study trauma surgery
对 你来这里是为了学习创伤外科
and lately, you seem more interested in vocal cords
但最近你好像对声带
and paramedics.
和医护人员更感兴趣
I see. So I suppose I should refocus my energies.
这样啊 那我看我得重新调整精力了
Exactly, and speaking of which, I'm starting
确实 说到这个 我正在开展
a new study on the use of hemoaid in vascular procedures.
一项关于血管手术中止血药使用的新研究
Have you heard of it?
你听说过吗
It's the artificial blood.
人造血
Thought you might like in on it.
我觉得你应该会感兴趣的
We could do a paper together.
我们可以一起写一篇文章
The E.R. at Bellarmin as much as admitted he was a dump.
贝拉明的急诊室都说他没救了
Couldn't get the prima donna neurosurgeon to come in.
请不到首屈一指的神经外科医生
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Zaccarria.
扎卡里亚
You know him?
你知道他吗
He has privileges here.
他在这有特权
It's a blown aneurysm, all right. Yeah.
这是动脉瘤爆裂 是啊
Jerk probably heard "uninsured john doe"
这混♥蛋♥估计觉得自己是没有保险的无名氏
and went right back to his country club without a second thought.
想都没有想就回乡村俱乐部去了
He doesn't want to open himself up to
他不想在无法获得报酬的情况下
malpractice without at least the possibility of getting paid.
公开自己的渎职行为
So it's against the law, never mind the Hippocratic Oath.
这是违法行为 更别提违反医生宣誓了
Won't help much now.
现在说这些作用不大了
He's got bifrontal intraparenchymal edema.
他患有双额叶实质性水肿
I'll put in an I.C.P. monitor
我会连上颅内压监测器
and manage him expectantly.
照料他 等待后续发展
And that's it?
就这样吗
Well, continue the mannitol, keep his head elevated.
还有持续输入甘露醇 使他头部保持抬起
Maintain hyperventilation and wait.
保持强力呼吸 等待后续
For him to die.
等着他死
Basically.
基本上是这样
Hey, would his chances
他在转移之前
have been better before the transfer?
生还几率会大些吗
It's hard to say.
很难说
You don't know when the aneurysm blew, so...
我们不知道动脉瘤什么时候爆裂 所以
So there's no surgical option? Nothing?
所以不能做手术吗 什么都做不了吗
Only thing you could try is a partial frontal lobectomy,
唯一能尝试的就是进行额叶局部切除术
but the chances that would affect outcome are extremely remote.
但影响最终结果的可能性微乎其微
So do it.
那就做吧
I can't make that call.
我无权做此决定
Who can?
谁可以
Dr. Mack, and she's in surgery.
迈克医生 她正在做手术
Excuse me.
借过
Hey. Time to reset the clock.
重新计天吧
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Or at least take off the patch.
至少把戒烟贴撕了啊
I did.
我撕了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
The copy place swears
复印室坚称
that they sent the order over here.
他们把单子送到这边来了
Your presentation?
你的报告吗
Yeah, and Jerry said he never saw it.
对 但杰瑞说他没见到过
Jerry was throwing a bunch of stuff out.
他刚刚丢了一大堆东西出去
I knew it.
我就知道
You kept the original?
你还留着原件吗
No. Will you help me out
没 你能帮帮忙吗
or you a little out of breath?
你踹不过气了吗
How's that poison kid going to do?
那个中毒的孩子要怎么办
He'll make it. Medically, he's fine.
他能撑过去的 他没问题
Sometimes working with kids is great
与小孩有关的工作有时很棒
and sometimes it really sucks.
有时真的很烦
Yeah. Hold it-- under that crate.
对 等等 在那大货箱底下
Under that crate-- what's that?
大货箱底下 那是什么
Look at that. What is that?
看看 那是什么
They don't put biohazard stuff in here, do they?
他们不会把生物危害品放进来吧
No, it's probably just somebody's pudding.
不会 可能只是某个人的布丁
And why were you so late this morning?
你今早为什么来迟了
I stopped by to check on Cynthia.
我半路去看望辛西娅
See if she's all right.
看看她是否还好
Yeah? Is she?
那她还好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
She wasn't there. She moved.
她不在这儿 她搬走了
Victoria's secret catalogue, huh?
看 维多利亚的秘密目录
Look at the label. Lily.
看这标签 莉莉
Lily.
莉莉
I-I feel bad.
我感觉不太好
You know, I don't think I was fair.
我觉得我这么做不公平
I was pretty selfish.
我挺自私的
Listen, I know all about being selfish.
自私的人是什么样 我太清楚了
But what was really wrong with her?
但她有什么错呢
She was, you know, funny, supportive...
她很幽默 也很支持我
Goodlooking. Yeah. Great in bed.
好看 对 床上技术也不错
She was actually nice to me,
她对我挺好的
which was a bit of a departure
和我生命中大部分女人
from most of the women in my life.
都不一样
Call her up.
那就给她打电♥话♥啊
I tried; she's unlisted.
我也想 我没她电♥话♥啊
There it is. I'm going to kill him.
找到了 我要杀了他
Hold on to that.
帮我拿着这个
Jerry!
杰瑞
Think he'll make chief of staff?
你觉得他能当上院长吗
No, it's just something to get him closer to Carrie.
不会 这只是他用来接近凯丽的理由
Yeah. Then she'll console him
是啊 然后她就会安慰他
and then they'll get it on.
然后他们就会发生点什么
I don't know about that. She's in love with Austin.
我不知道 她爱的是奥斯丁
Huh. This monkey. Okay, wait. Here, it's back on.
这混♥蛋♥ 等等 我回放一下
See, now, this is what I hate.
看 我讨厌这个
Here's Marlena again in the hospital.
马琳娜又来到医院了
She's all made up, high heels.
她妆容精致 踩着高跟
Nobody's that gorgeous all the time.
没人能一直光鲜亮丽
You're prettier than she is.
你比她漂亮
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表