剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Previously on E.R.:
急诊室的故事前情提要
No one's ever gotten me a real diamond before, Mark.
从没有人送过我钻石 马克
How dare you accuse me of trying to manipulate you.
你怎么敢指责我试图操纵你
I deserve better than that.
我值得更好的
Here's the deal.
这样吧
Let me shadow you.
我为你辩护
Throw in a couple of procedures
你给我安排一些小活儿
A couple of stitches here and there
缝几针
I'll make your lawsuit vanish.
我来让你的小诉讼消失
It's Carol.
是卡萝
What? Carol Hathaway.
你说什么 卡萝·海瑟薇
You are sworn to secrecy.
你发誓得保密
I didn't mean to mislead you about my family.
关于我的家庭 我不是故意误导你的
It's really not that big a deal.
这真不是什么大事
You told me we had to cut P.A.'s.
你说要裁掉医生助理
Jeanie, why don't you give Kerry and me
珍妮 你何不再多给两天时间
another day or two to recheck our figures.
这样凯瑞和我可以再检查一遍数字
I love you, Carol.
我爱你 卡萝
Hey, I didn't hear you get up.
没听见你起身
Um, I didn't want to wake you.
我不想吵醒你
Where you going?
你要去哪儿
I got to go sign some papers.
我要去签一些文件
Your last day was yesterday, wasn't it?
我以为你昨天就搞定了 不是吗
It's for unemployment.
是关于失业的
Did you take a look at the want ads?
你去看招聘启事了吗
What's the point?
有必要吗
We've been back for four days.
我们回来已经有四天了
All you've done is look at the sports page.
你却一个劲地盯着运动新闻
Don't start, okay?
别说了 好吗
This, uh...
这
This Atlanta high-rise job is going to come through.
亚特兰大的这项高层工作会拿到的
I can feel it.
我知道
I left some chicken in the fridge for lunch.
我在冰箱里留了鸡肉 你中午可以吃
Don't know how long I'll be.
不知道要耽搁多久
Morning, Kerry.
早 凯瑞
Hey, Don.
唐
What is all this?
这都是些什么
It's computer equipment Dr. West is setting up
韦斯特医生为塞纳克斯项目
for the Synergix attending coverage.
安装的电脑设备
Your trial period's a good idea.
你提出的试用期是个好主意
Let him show their stuff.
让他好好表现
Any further rumblings from Jeanie Boulet?
珍妮·布雷还在抱怨吗
Yesterday was her last day
昨天是她上班的最后一天
and she left without a word.
她一言不发地走了
I think her threats
我想她这么做
came out of the heat of the moment.
是一时冲动
We certainly don't need a PA alleging she was fired
我们不需要一个声称自己被解雇
because she was HIV-positive.
是因为自己HIV呈阳性的医师助理
Jeanie knows she was fired for financial reasons.
珍妮知道被开除是经济方面的原因
If anyone question, all we have to do is look at the budget.
如果有人问起 我们只需要盯紧预算
Hold that elevator.
等等
You handled a difficult situation very well, Kerry.
这次困境你处理得很好 凯瑞
Thank you, Don.
谢谢你 唐
Hey, sweetie.
宝贝
Boy, were you ever snoring when I left this morning.
小子 今早我走时你还在打呼噜呢
Oh, poor baby.
可怜的孩子
You have a hangover?
宿醉
I shouldn't have had that fourth margarita.
我就不应该喝第四杯玛格丽塔
You know, I went to put your present on.
我去是为了给你礼物
When I came back, you were out like a light.
我回来时 你已经醉倒了
I missed the grand finale?
我错过了最后一轮酒
I think I need a b-12 shot to keep up with you.
我想我得再干一杯b-12才能跟上你
Well, you know what?
知道吗
I got just what the doctor ordered.
我给你买♥♥了你想要的
Get up.
起来
Turn around.
转过去
Easy. I can hurl.
慢点 我还晕着呢
Just keep your eyes closed.
闭眼
Why?
为什么
Just do as I say.
照我说的做
Don't be a pooper.
别偷看
Stand there. Hold on.
站那儿别动
What's going on?
怎么了
Just don't turn around
不要转身
and keep your eyes closed.
闭眼
Okay.
可以了
Take two of these and call me in the morning.
搞定这两个 早上给我电♥话♥
The interns are seeing
实习生正在看
in every kid with a runny nose.
每个流鼻涕的孩子
I thought Doug was coming back today.
我以为今天道格要回来了
Oh, he called.
他打来过
His car broke down.
车坏了
Here. He called here.
这儿 他打来过
Mark and Cynthia are in there.
马克和辛西娅在里面
So?
所以
Hey... what's going on in there?
发生什么了
Nothing.
没什么
Jeanie, hey.
珍妮
Uh, this is Harold Percy, and this is Barbara Liebman.
这是哈罗德·珀西 这是芭芭拉·利伯曼
Hi. I'm Jeanie Boulet.
你们好 我是珍妮·布雷
I filled them in as fast as I could.
我以最快的速度叫他们来了
I got to get to work.
我得去工作了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Would you like a cup of coffee?
想喝咖啡吗
Decaf? Always.
低咖 当然
Dr. Doyle said you were fired from your PA job
道尔医生说你因为HIV呈阳性
because you are HIV-positive.
丢掉了作为医师助理的工作
Is that true?
是真的吗
Yes, I believe it's true.
我想是的
I was reprimanded for doing a lifesaving procedure
当时我因为进行体腔操作
in a body cavity.
救了一条人命被训斥
A few weeks later, I was fired
没过几周 我就被开除了
and the hospital claims it's budgetary reasons.
医院声称是预算的原因
They always give other reasons.
他们总是在找借口
Were you ever disciplined before?
你之前有受过处分吗
No, never.
没有 从来没有
Actually, I was October's "Employee of the month."
而且 我曾经是十月的最佳员工
Good. Did you keep a log of what was said?
很好 你把医院说的话记下来了吗
No. Is it too late to do anything?
没有 现在是不是为时已晚
Not necessarily.
不一定
We'll outline a protocol for you to follow.
我们讲拟定一个协议供你遵循
I warn you, it might get ugly.
我警告你 这局面可不好看
I want my job back.
我想要回我的工作
Hey, can I borrow a buck?
能借我一块钱吗
No.
不能
Here.
给你
They, uh, say JFK never carried any cash, either.
听说肯尼迪也不随身带现金
There you go.
给你
Keep the change.
不用找
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, scooter.
小伙子
Chase.
蔡斯
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I came to see the good doctor.
来看看你这个优秀的医生
Anna, this is my cousin, Chase.
安娜 这是我的表弟 蔡斯
This is Anna Del Amico.
这是安娜·黛尔·阿米科
We're interns together.
我们一起实习
Now I see why you got into medicine.
现在我懂你为什么沉迷于行医了
Come on, gang.
快来
We're behind on sutures.
我们还要去缝合
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表