剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
It might be P.E.A.
可能是肾上腺素的反应
No, no, it's capturing.
不是的 不对 有读数了
There's a carotid pulse.
有颈动脉脉搏
Start a dopamine drip, ten mikes per kilo.
开始多巴胺滴注 每公斤体重十毫克
Where's the vent?
呼吸机在哪里
I got a B.P., 40 palp.
有血压了 收缩压40
How long was that? I'm calling respiratory.
这个状态多久了 我叫呼吸科的人下来
How long was that?!
这个样子多久了
Told you. About 40 minutes.
刚才说了 40分钟左右
I don't know how long he was down before I got there.
我不知道在我到现场之前他昏迷多久了
Okay, call the M.I.C.U.
行 联♥系♥内科重症监护室
Tell them we're on our way.
告诉他们我们马上过去
We need an E.E.G. and a brain scan.
需要做脑电图和脑部扫描
Where are you taking me?
你带我去哪里
Uh, somewhere cheap.
一个便宜的地方
You know you won on a technicality.
你知道有个技术细节你赢了
That statue looked like a caveman to me.
这个雕像我看着像山顶洞人
Really? He reminded me of Romano--
真的吗 他让我想起了罗马诺
That super orbital torus, that prognathic jaw.
超级凸起的眉骨 还有凸出的下颌
Yeah. So much for evolution.
是啊 进化也就进化成这样
Retrogression, actually.
其实叫返祖
Don't let him get to you.
别让他得逞
That's easy for you to say.
你说得倒轻松
You're not a kept woman.
你没有接受资助也不是女性
I need his sponsorship to stay in the U.S.
我需要他的赞助才能待在美国
You know he's just trying to rattle you.
他只是为了让你紧张而已
Okay, if he gives you some criticism that's valid
如果他的批评有理
then compensate - overcompensate.
那就找补回来 过渡补偿都没事
And the study?
研究怎么办
Do you have a choice?
你有选择吗
Peter... I mean, you do all the work.
皮特 事情都是你做的
You know. His name is gonna come first.
但是 名字是他的在前面
Hey, Jackie.
你好 杰姬
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Arranging a natural history exhibit for Humboldt Park.
为洪堡公园组织自然历史展
What are you doing here?
你又在这里做什么
Oh, um... uh... settling a bet.
我是 因为打赌输了
This is my colleague Elizabeth Corday.
这位是我的同事伊丽莎白·科戴
Elizabeth, this is my sister, Jackie.
伊丽莎白 这位是我的姐姐 杰姬
How do you do?
幸会 你好吗
Very well, and you? Great.
很好 你呢 很不错
Elizabeth's from England.
伊丽莎白来自英国
I was just showing her around.
我正在带她四处转转
Oh, lucky you.
你运气可真不错
Peter's not usually so generous with his time.
皮特一般可不舍得花这时间
Yeah, well, um...
这个
You know...
你知道的
It's important that we... support our colleagues.
帮助同事 很重要
Of course.
当然
Yes. Uh, we support each other quite often.
我们经常互相帮助
Hi. You've reached the Hooper residence.
你好 这里是霍伯家
We can't take your call right now,
我们现在没有办法接听电♥话♥
but please leave a message. Thanks.
请留言 感谢
Hey, you wanted to see me?
你找我
Yeah, uh, a four-year-old came in wheezing.
是的 四岁小孩 哮喘
Did you get the E.E.G.?
脑电图结果出来了吗
Slow, diffuse activity.
脑部活动缓慢且弥散
You think I pushed too far?
你觉得我做得太过了吗
No. I would have done the same thing.
不会 换作是我也会这么做的
I should have gotten him into detox.
我应该把他送去戒毒所的
If he didn't want to go,
如果他不愿意去
it wouldn't have worked. Believe me.
那送去了也没有用 相信我
You helped him the only way
你已经尽可能帮助他了
he'd let himself be helped.
这是他唯一愿意接受的方式
Yeah, and a lot of good it did.
是啊 而且还很有效果
Did you call your family?
你通知家人了吗
No.
没有
His folks are in Singapore.
他父母在新加坡
My grandparents are on their way.
我祖父母在路上了
It's probably my neurosurgeon.
估计是我联♥系♥的神经外科医生
Are you going to be okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Sure.
没事
Impending respiratory failure.
临界性呼吸晒衰竭
B.P.'s 90 palp. Resps 40.
血压90 呼吸每分钟40次
O2's at ten litres.
10升氧气
He fought us all the way in.
他路上一直在跟我们反抗
Trauma One.
创伤一室
He didn't want to come back
他不想回医院
but he's never been this bad.
但情况从来没这么严重过
I had to call.
我只能打急救
You did the right thing.
你做得对
His pulse ox is down to 88.
指脉氧下降至88了
We started an I.V., but he wouldn't let us intubate.
我们开了静脉通路 但他不肯让我们插管
Mr. Kyle, we'll take care of you.
凯尔先生 我们会照顾你的
Just getting a chest X ray
做个胸片
and we'll probably have to do that tap.
可能需要穿刺
Is he gonna be here long?
他要在这里待很久吗
I promised he wouldn't have to stay.
我跟他保证不会要住院的
I'm afraid we'll have to admit him this time.
这次恐怕需要住院
All right, everybody, on my count.
好了 大家听我口令
Excuse me. Can I help you?
抱歉 有什么我能帮忙的吗
Are you his doctor?
你是他的医生吗
Yes. Do you know this man?
是的 你认识他
I'm his son. What happened?
我是他的儿子 发生什么了
How did he get here?
他为什么会在医院
Oh... we're not exactly sure.
这个 我们也不太清楚
We don't even know his name.
我们连他的名字都不知道
Tom. Tom Dibble.
汤姆 汤姆·迪布尔
How did you find...?
你是怎么找到
Cops called. They picked up his motorcycle.
警♥察♥打电♥话♥来了 他们找到了他的摩托车
I would have been here sooner,
我本来早就过来了
but they sent me to the wrong hospital.
他们让我去了另一家医院
Yeah, the other hospital sent him here.
对 他是从另一家医院转过来的
Why? What's wrong with him?
怎么会这样 他出什么事情了
Uh, your father had a brain hemorrhage.
你父亲脑部出血
He wasn't wearing his helmet?
他没戴头盔吗
No, not from the trauma.
不 不是创伤引起的
He had an aneurysm -
他有一个动脉瘤
a blood vessel ruptured inside of his head.
脑部有一根血管破裂了
It probably caused the crash.
很有可能是这个导致了昏迷
What do you do to fix it?
要怎么治疗
We're trying to relieve the intracranial pressure
我们正在尝试用药物
with medication.
来降低颅内压
But it's not working?
但是没用吗
I'm waiting for the chief of neurosurgery to take a look.
我正在等神经外科主任过来会诊
They can operate?
他们能手术吗
There is a slim chance
部分切除前额叶可能会有用
that a partial frontal lobectomy might work.
但成功机会很小
And if it doesn't?
如果没用呢
He'll die?
他会死吗
He might.
可能会
That's a mess, huh?
一塌糊涂 是吧
End-stage lung cancer.
肺癌晚期
Guy still alive?
这人还活着吗
If you call it living.
如果你管这样叫活着的话
He's a smoker, right? Yeah.
他抽烟 是吧 对
Shouldn't you be at a podium by now?
你现在不是应该站在讲台上高谈阔论了吗
Wait, you do present today?
等等 报告是今天吗
Come on, Doug, let's go.
道格 我们走吧
Wait, wait, wait. She's going?
等等等等 她跟你一块去
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表