剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
尼古拉斯
Nico?
你也有话想说吧
You also wanted to say something, hm?
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
天啊 他也要对着我“演讲”吗
Oh, I get a speech too? - Mm!
我和家人的关系一直处在水深火热中
I've had such a difficult time with my family.
你一直在背后支持我
And you've been so supportive.
说真的 没有你 我不会在这里
The truth is, I wouldn't be here without you.
是你们两个女人成就了我们两个男人
You two women make us the men we are.
我们都挺厉害的
Well, we are pretty great. - Mm.
等等 什么 不行
Wait, what? No!
我...
Um, I...
我爱你 但我做不到
I love you, but I can't.
什么
What?
我不能嫁给你
I can't marry you.
我...
Um, I...
我舍不得抛下巴黎的一切 搬到索利塔诺住
I just-- I can't leave everything in Paris to move to Solitano.
那不是我的生活
It's not my life.
戒指也不是你的
It's also not your ring.
这...
What...
我只是替尼古拉斯保管
I was holding it for Nico.
是为我准备的
It's for me?
敏迪
Mindy,
我爱你
I love you.
自从在学校里遇见你后 我就爱上你了
I've been in love with you since we were first at school together.
我想跟你一起度过下半辈子
And I want to be with you for the rest of my life.
所以...
So...
天啊
Oh, wow! Oh!
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
求你别拒绝我 - 不 不是 我愿意
Please don't say no. - No!
好的 可以 随便啦
No-- Yes, yes, yes, yes! I mean, oui or sì, whatever!
等等
Wait. Oh!
天啊 是戒指
Oh my God, it's a ring...
我爱你 - 我也爱你
I love you. - I love you.
等等 这是真的吗 - 真的
Oh, wait, really? - Really.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
真为你们感到高兴
I'm so happy for you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
太丢脸了 好吗
I'm completely mortified, okay?
我看到那枚戒指 马上就... 是我太糊涂了 我没...
I saw the ring, and I was just-- I was so confused. You know, I didn't...
我以为你想...
I thought you were...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真是太冒昧了
It was just so presumptuous of me.
是吗
Was it?
毕竟我一直想着我们的未来
Because I had been thinking about it for us in the future.
我也是啊
Me too.
但一想到事情就快成真时...
Then when I thought it was actually happening--
你意识到自己真实的感受
You realized how you truly feel.
我在巴黎打造了自己的生活
I have built a life for myself in Paris.
好吗 我非常努力地去经营
Okay? I've worked really hard for it,
我热爱那边的生活
and I love it.
我也很高兴你参与其中
And I love you in it.
我也爱巴黎 但前提是你在那边
I love Paris too, but only because you are there.
索利塔诺才是我的归属 艾米丽
I belong in Solitano, Emily.
我知道
I know.
真希望我能和你一起在那边生活
I wish I could be there with you.
但是你做不到
But you can't.
那是个美梦
It's a beautiful dream.
可惜不属于我
But it's just not mine.
我对你和马切洛的事感到难过
Hey. I'm sorry about you and Marcello.
我知道你是爱她的
I know you love him.
是啊
I do.
可惜我们要的生活不一样
But, you know, we both want different things.
如果搬到索利塔诺
Mm. - And if I moved to Solitano...
我就会像个被困在城♥堡♥里的公主
I'd feel like a princess trapped in a castle.
那也是个不错的童话故事吧
It's a nice fairy tale, though.
是啊 但结局只能是这样了
Yeah, but... in the end, I think that's all it was.
对啊
Yeah.
但起码你找到了你的白马王子
But at least you found your Prince Charming.
很不可思议吧
It's crazy, huh?
尼古拉斯已经让我选日子了
Nico's already giving me choices for wedding dates.
我都还没跟我爸妈说呢
I haven't even told my parents.
你不是应该联络你♥爸♥ 请求他同意这门婚事吗
Well, shouldn't he be calling your dad and asking for his blessing?
不行
No!
他知道的话 一定什么都要管
Because he'll insist on controlling the whole thing.
等我们结婚后 尼古拉斯会给他打电♥话♥
Nico can call him after we're married.
敏迪
Mindy!
怎么 话说回来 我讨厌婚礼
What? Anyway, I hate weddings.
我只在乎单身派对
All I care about is the bachelorette party.
单身派对应该由我来操控
Oh, well, that I will be controlling.
我建议我们去米科诺斯岛
I'm thinking Mykonos.
等等 去伊维萨岛吧
Or... or wait, Ibiza.
我才是策划人 不是吗
I thought I was planning it.
当然
Shh, shh, shh. Of course you are.
嗨 两位
Hey, you two.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你什么时候回来的
When'd you get back?
昨天
Uh, yesterday.
餐厅的生意如何 - 很好
How's the restaurant? - Yeah, really good.
我们请了个工资超出预算的新主厨
We're going through the budget with the new chef.
那个新来的帅哥主厨 他的人怎么样
Oh, the new Chef Hot. What's he like?
其实是个女的
A she, actually.
那你走运了
Lucky you.
话说 我们该走了 - 是的
Anyway, we've gotta get going, so... - Yeah.
那是什么
What's that?
这是...
It's a...
尼古拉斯求婚了 - 是的
Nico proposed. - Yes.
她订婚了
She's engaged.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me?
我刚说了
I just did.
不是你说的
No.
是艾米丽说的
Emily did.
按照惯例 你应该祝福她
Okay, well, I think it's customary to say, "Best wishes."
我只能说一句“祝你好运”
Well, the most I can do is "good luck."
你犯了大错
I think you're making a big mistake.
阿尔菲
Alfie.
她懂我的意思
She knows what I mean.
你们俩怎么了
What is going on between you two?
没什么
Nothing.
才不是呢
That was not nothing.
你还喜欢他吗
Do you still have feelings for him?
敏迪
Oh, Min.
天啊 我搞什么
Oh my God. What am I doing?
艾米丽
Emily!
你回来了
You're back.
我还是这里的职员 对吧
I still work here, don't I?
我们正打算 把你的东西寄去索利塔诺呢
Uh, we were about to ship your things to Solitano.
除了你的粉色订书机
Except your pink stapler.
我看中它很久了
I've always liked it.
我决定不去索利塔诺了
I'm not going to Solitano.
我和马切洛分手了
Marcello and I broke up.
真替你感到难过
I'm sorry to hear that. - Oh.
谢谢你 希薇 我...
Thank you, Sylvie. I...
我以为他就是那个对的人
I thought he was the one.
但是 到后来 我才意识到那不是我想过的生活
But, in the end, I just realized it's not the life I wanted.
很高兴你回来了
Well, then I'm glad you're here.
我也是
So am I.
只是有件事你必须马上知道
But now there's something you need to know.
格拉托事务所出事了 差点就关门大吉
Agence Grateau has been in trouble. I almost closed the doors.
什么 你怎么没跟我说过
What? Why didn't you tell me?
我是为了救你
Oh, I was sparing you.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表