剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
If I may, I think you're crazy to stay with him.
但你值得更好的对象 我知道这个对象是谁
You deserve someone special. I know the perfect man.
你们有机会哟
It could be.
莱因哈特·格伦德利
Reinhardt Grundli.
瑞士巧克力大♥师♥
The Swiss chocolatier.
事业成就斐然 目前单身
Incredibly successful. Single.
跟他的巧克力一样甜
And as sweet as his chocolates.
我比较喜欢吃咸食
I'm more of a savory person.
我安排你们坐在一起
Well, I sat you next to each other.
也已经跟他彻底介绍过你了
And told him all about you.
开放点嘛
Just be open!
我是指思想开放点
I mean, open minded.
他的英语比法语流利
Also his English is better than his French.
除非你想用瑞士德语迷住他
Unless you prefer to charm him in Swiss German.
敬马切洛·穆拉托里 - 干杯
To Marcello Muratori. -Salute.
也敬陈敏迪
And to Mindy Chen.
不是 品牌名叫马切洛·穆拉托里 我们要一起做生意啦
No, Marcello Muratori is the brand. We're going into business together.
什么
Oh! What?
艾米丽知道吗
Does Emily know that?
你今天见过她 对吧 - 是啊
You saw her today, right? -I did.
她跟你说了什么
What did she say to you?
没什么 只是轻描淡写地带过
Not much of anything. Barely mentioned it.
她很忙
You know, she's got a lot going on.
她今晚要出席一场重大的商务晚宴
She has some high-powered business dinner tonight, actually.
(尼古拉斯和马切洛 要合作做生意)
(还用说嘛)
(他还很在乎你)
(是吗 他怎么说)
没事吧
Everything okay?
不好意思
Mm-hm. Sorry.
马切洛…
Uh, so, Marcello… -Mm. Hm?
你在罗马有对象了吗
Are you seeing anyone back in Rome?
没有
No.
我把所有心思放在工作上
I'm totally focused on work.
没时间兼顾私生活
No time for a personal life.
也对啦
Yeah.
私生活没那么重要 对吧
Personal life. Overrated. Am I right?
怎么说
Why?
你打算给我介绍对象吗 - 没错
Do you want to introduce me to someone? -Huh? Actually, I do.
我认识一个很棒的女孩
I know a great girl.
聪明 风趣 积极上进 外向
Smart, funny, ambitious, sporty,
来自芝加哥
from Chicago.
得了吧 亲爱的
Drop it, babe.
艾米丽跟我分手了 她离开罗马前说得很清楚
Emily's done with me. She made it very clear when she left Rome.
她可能觉得被你耍了吧
Well, maybe she felt you were playing her.
她是这样说的
She said that?
也不是原话啦
Not in those exact words.
这个周末的天气不错
Um-- The weather is looking good this weekend.
一起去布洛涅林苑骑马吧
We should go riding in the Bois de Boulogne.
女生可以去吗
Are girls allowed?
还是说这是仅限男生的骑马运动
Or is this a boys-only riding club?
不是 女生当然可以去
No, of course girls are allowed.
答得好
Good answer.
(这个周末我们要去骑马 一起来吧)
(是马切洛邀请我去 还是你邀请我去)
(他希望你也去 相信我)
巴黎的约会文化比苏黎世精彩多了
The dating scene in Paris is much livelier than in Zurich.
可惜我只跟较年轻的女性♥交♥往 我就喜欢嫩妹
But I only date younger women. That's my thing.
那我就不合格了
Well, then I don't qualify.
好遗憾啊
What a shame.
我愿意为你破例
Oh, I'll make an exception for you.
我真是受宠若惊了
What a compliment.
还有葡萄酒吗
Any more wine?
我可以在巧克力中加入任何东西
I can put whatever I want in chocolate,
大家都很乐意放进嘴里
and people will put it in their mouth.
好难得的才华
Such a gift.
我的灵感都是来自生活中的女人
My creations are inspired by the women in my life.
你真是个复杂的生物啊
You're such complex creatures.
想不想知道你像什么口味
May I tell you what I think you would taste like?
我不吃巧克力
I don't eat chocolate.
像口感绵密微苦 尾韵带烟熏味的榛果巧克力
A taut, bitter praline with a smoky finish.
适合作为我这个月的心头好味道
You could be my flavor of the month.
说到烟熏味
Well, speaking of a smoky finish,
失陪一下
excuse me,
我需要去解一解烟瘾
I need to go powder my lungs.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
Good evening.
你好 - 请给我一包1736
Yes? -A pack of 1736, please.
抱歉 亲爱的 最后一包给那位年轻人买♥♥了
Sorry, love- that young man just bought my last pack.
来 给你
Here, have one of mine.
谢了
Thank you.
你真贴心
That's sweet of you.
贴心
Sweet?
我才不是什么贴心的人
I'm not sweet at all.
你好辣
You're so hot.
我什么时候还能见到你
When can I see you again?
明天
Tomorrow?
听好 我们玩得很开心
Listen this was fun but
但我是个工作忙碌的女人
I'm a busy woman.
天天上班 每晚有约
I'm at work every day. And my evenings are booked.
那下班后和晚餐前有空吗
Then what about an after-work, before-dinner kind of thing?
五点到七点之间
Five to seven?
我都不知道能不能准时五点下班
I'm not sure I'll get off at five.
我一定会确保你准时下班
I'll make sure you do.
我想不通为什么答应你会来
Why did I agree to this?
因为这是你和马切洛
Because it's a good opportunity
冰释前嫌的大好机会
for you and Marcello to clear the air in the open air.
最坏的情况能怎样呢
What's the worst that can happen?
说这句话的人后来都会遇上倒霉事
People always say that right before something worse happens.
马准备好了 你们骑过马吗
So, they're ready. Have you both ridden before?
骑过 只是很久没骑了
Yeah. It's been a while.
我表姐凯丽有一匹马叫阿土
My cousin Kelly had a horse named Dusty
因为它老是把我们甩下马 然后跑到尘土里打滚
because, well, he always would kick us off to roll around in the dust.
我最后一次骑马还摔伤了尾骨
The last time I rode I bruised my coccyx.
你是指阴♥道♥吗
Is that like your hoo-ha?
算了
Never mind.
艾米丽 很高兴又见面了
Nice to see you again, Emily.
是吗
And you!
你的声音怎么了 - 我也不清楚
What is that voice? -I don't know.
女士们 准备好了吗
Ready, ladies?
还没
Mm-hm. -Not quite yet.
好吧
All right.
我好像被分到胆小的马
I think I got the skittish one.
要交换吗
Want to trade?
等一下
Just give me a second.
你可以的
You've got it.
不行啦
Nope.
等等
Hold on.
我可以的
I got it.
天啊
Oh my God!
我做到了
I got it! I got it!
没事的 放轻松 丫头 - 它显然是公马吧
Okay, easy does it, girl. -It is very clearly a boy.
记住 马有共感能力 它们能感受到我们的心情
Remember, horses are empaths. So they feel what you're feeling.
放松 - 我很放松啊
So just relax. -I am relaxed.
天啊 它好像阿土
Oh God, it's like Dusty all over again.
鬼笔 你骑马比滑雪更内行嘛
You ride better than you ski, Stinkhorn.
别叫我鬼笔
And don't call me that.
话说你和尼古拉斯 什么时候开始策划这门事业的
So when did you start planning this business with Nico?
从他离开JVMA后
After he left JVMA,
我觉得是时候跟他合作了
it felt like the right time to work together.
他理解我的处境
He understands what I'm going through.
例如有操控欲强的父母吗
Mm. Controlling parents?
还有想自己创业的欲望
And a desire to do something on our own.
顺便告诉你
Just so you know,
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表