剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
他似乎很满意我发过去的照片
Looks like he was very happy to get the picture.
伊薇特 - 天啊
Oh! Shh! Yvette. -Oh my...
好大 也好硬啊
It is big. And hard!!
我恨你
No, I hate you!
别闹了 - 我向你保证
Stop! - I promise you.
真有趣 看起来就像我浴室里的墙纸
It's funny... that looks just like the wallpaper in my bathroom.
我才没注意你浴室里的墙纸呢
Well, I wasn't looking at the wallpaper.
嗨 妈
Hello, mom.
希薇 你怎么会在这里
Sylvie? What are you doing here?
希薇 你怎么可以这样
Sylvie, how could you?
你们认识的吗 - 认识三十年了 博
You two know each other? - For 30 years, Beau!
她年纪大到可以当你妈了
She's old enough to be your mother!
怎么回事
What's going on?
希薇
Sylvie!
你见过我儿子了吗
Have you met my son?
希薇 - 别叫我
Ah, Sylvie. - No!
我从没见过你打领带
I've never seen you in a tie before.
你看起来太帅了
You look so handsome.
只要看起来不紧张就好
As long as I don't look nervous.
开这家公♥司♥风险很大
This company is a big risk.
不冒险怎能成功
You don't get anywhere without taking those.
这是给你的
This is for you.
这是什么
What's this?
通往你芳心的钥匙 - 不是
The key to your heart? - No.
是通往我公♥寓♥的钥匙
It's the key to my apartment.
谢谢
Thank you.
我已经没那么紧张了
I'm not so nervous anymore.
我们去好好招待记者吧
Let's go impress the press.
好的 - 嗯
Yes. - Hm?
好的
Yes.
你们一起上台 由你介绍马切洛出场
You'll go up at the same time, you'll intro Marcello,
然后他介绍诺亚出场
and then he will intro Noah.
知道了
Got it.
可以吗 - 可以
You got it? - Yeah.
我和昌西会在后台等候
Chauncey and I will be waiting in the wings, okay?
好啦
Okay.
是时候宣布成立这家公♥司♥了
Time to make this venture official.
走吧 - 走吧
Let's go. - Let's go.
我想知道怎么删除 Instagram帐号♥上的粉丝
I need to know how to delete a follower from Instagram.
你的手♥机♥怎么回事
Oh, what happened to your phone?
手♥机♥摔过 能麻烦你删掉伊薇特吗
Dropped it. Can you just, please, delete Yvette?
她好像已经把你删了
Looks like she already deleted you.
你们还好吧
Everything okay?
没事 艾米丽 别跟在烟草店劈头撞见的帅哥上♥床♥
Yeah, just don't sleep with the first cute guy you meet in a tabac, Emily.
各位媒体朋友
Ladies and gentlemen from the press,
我很荣幸向你们介绍
it is my pleasure to introduce to you
马切洛·穆拉托里
Marcello Muratori.
感谢我的合伙人尼古拉斯·德·莱昂
Thanks to my partner, Nicolas de Leon. Hm?
这对我们来说是重大的时刻
This is a big moment for us,
感谢你们参与其盛
and I'd like to thank you all for being part of it.
这是我非常重视的项目
This project has been very close to my heart,
我们非常重视的项目
to our hearts,
而且已经酝酿多时
for a long time.
不好意思 - 马切洛·穆拉托里
Excuse me-- - Marcello Muratori?
我是
Yeah. Sí.
这是你的传票
You've been served.
不好意思
Sorry.
我母亲起诉我侵犯商标
I'm being sued for trademark infringement by my mother.
天啊 糟糕
Oh my God, no.
诺亚 - 不好意思
Noah. - I'm sorry.
看来我还是走吧
This is not the right situation for me.
早知如此 我应该听雷蒙娜的话 你们加油
I should have listened to Ramona. Good luck.
无可奉告 恕我们不接受媒体提问
Uh, no, we will not be taking any further questions.
谢谢
Thank you.
无可奉告 恕我们不接受提问
No, no further questions.
谢谢
Merci.
不知道你在胡扯什么 我看是你惹恼她的
You don't know what you're talking about. You got her all worked up and this is what happens!
知道我有多么丢脸吗
Do you know how humiliated I was?
你们不觉得惭愧吗
Humiliating for you!
真可耻
Shame on you!
是你妈吗
Was that your mom?
是我姐 我妈不想跟我说话
My sister. My mother won't speak to me.
我家人以为我想抢走他们的生意
My family thinks I want to steal their business.
我没有那个意思 我只想创造自己的品牌
I don't want to steal from anyone else. All I want to do is create my own thing.
我知道
I know.
我要怎么另找一个设计师
How am I going to find another designer?
这下没人愿意跟我们合作了
No one is going to want to work with us now.
这个建议可能有点扯 这些草图是谁画的
This might sound crazy, but what about the person who did these?
画得很好
They're really good.
不行
No.
为什么
Why?
是我画的
That was me, I did those.
是你
You?
是我爸教我怎么画设计草图的
My dad taught me how to sketch like he did.
穆拉托里最早期的设计 都是出自他的手笔
He created all of the original Muratori designs.
你也是啊
Just like you.
这些草图是你画的 概念也是你想出来的
You did these sketches, and you came up with the concept.
我是说...
I mean...
我们没必要另外找人 好吗
We don't need to look for anyone else, okay?
你就是设计师 马切洛
You're the designer, Marcello.
不行 艾米丽 我做不到
No, Emily, I cannot do this.
你可以的 - 不行
Yes, you can. - No.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
我相信你可以
I know you can.
♪ Ain't nothing new ♪
双份浓缩咖啡马上送到
Double espresso coming up.
开始工作吧
Get to work.
♪ There's nowhere ♪
♪ Nowhere else to go ♪
♪ No escape ♪
♪ No denial ♪
♪ Mmm ♪
♪ Where's your courage? ♪
♪ You always say ♪
♪ Life is just a game ♪
♪ Playing is okay ♪
♪ Until you lose ♪
♪ But mirrors don't lie ♪
♪ There's no other side ♪
♪ The answers are hiding ♪
♪ Deep within you ♪
♪ You always say ♪
♪ Life is just a game ♪
♪ Playing is okay ♪
♪ Until you lose ♪
♪ But mirrors don't lie ♪
♪ There's no other side ♪
♪ The answers are hiding ♪
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表