剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
No, it's not.
她应该一眼就能看出是赝品
I think she knows a fake when she sees one.
看到缝线的针距长短不一吗
You see these uneven spaces between the stitches?
扣子质量很差 标志也不够立体
The clasp, very poor quality. The logo isn't as sharp either.
外行人很容易被骗
It's very easy to trick the untrained eye.
所以 细节非常重要
That's why it's so important to pay close attention to details.
请给我们一点时间去讨论 更多想法和…
Please give us time to workshop more ideas and--
不如打造一款假的芬迪包
What about a fake Fendi?
什么
Scusi?
不如打造一款法棍包
Why not create a baguette that celebrates,
并去拥抱它的瑕疵和缺陷
no, embraces its imperfections and errors?
一款货真价实的假芬迪包
A real fake Fendi.
所以到底是真是假
So, is it real or fake?
可不是嘛
Exactly.
这就是大家会议论纷纷的话题
That's the question that will be on everyone's lips.
是假的
It's fake,
也是真的
but it's real.
懂吗
Get it?
我懂 非常聪明
I get it. Very clever.
不适合巴黎
Not suitable for Paris.
太…
Too…
美国
Americanata.
也许适合在洛杉矶推出
Maybe it would work in Los Angeles.
是的
Sì.
更适合洛杉矶
Better for Los Angeles.
挺顺利的嘛
Well, that went well.
才没有
No, it didn't.
她说“是”啊
She said sì.
虽然不适合巴黎 但是…
I mean, sure, it wasn't an idea for Paris, but--
意大利人说“是” 很多时候就是“不是”
When Italians say yes, they don't always mean it.
他们看重礼数 不想冒犯他人
They value politeness, they don't want to offend,
所以即便他们心里不赞同 表面上也会说“是”
so they say yes even if they don't agree.
就像法国人劈头就说“不是”一样
Ah! Like how the French always start everything with a "no."
不是 我们没有
No, we don't.
起码说“不是”后 还可以选择说“是”啊
At least answering no gives you the option of later saying yes.
劈头就说“是” 那就无路可退了
You start with yes, then you're stuck.
意大利人可不是这样 他们经常出尔反尔
Not in Italy. They just take it back later.
你们说芬迪会再给我们机会吗
Do you think Fendi will ever give us another chance?
不会
That's a no.
天啊 你冒犯了芬迪
Oh my God, you offendi-ed Fendi.
我还以为我有个特别的宝宝 结果竟然是赝品
I thought I had something special, but it wasn't real.
那些皮革保养蜜蜡都白费了
All that beeswax leather conditioner for nothing.
敏迪 感谢你应邀演出 - 小事一桩
Grazie for doing this, Mindy. -Of course.
你的座驾在等你了
Your chariot awaits.
这杯马提尼怎么“脏脏”的
Oh, why is the martini so… dirty?
这是大杯的巴瓦萨提尼
It's a grande bavazzatini.
我知道 但我不太想泡在浑水里
Oh yeah, I'm not sure I want to splash around in… muddy waters.
你不想泡在这杯咖啡马提尼里吗
You don't want to swim in the espresso martini?
你们怎么没看出我们看出的问题
How are you two not seeing what we're seeing?
什…
Wha…
我知道哪里出错了
Oh, I see what's wrong with it.
对啊 有点… - 终于知道了
Yeah, it's a little… -Finally.
忘了加咖啡豆
We forgot the coffee beans.
好多了
So much better.
褐色的水加上漂浮物
Brown water with floaters?
俨然就是还没冲水的马桶
Now it's an unflushed toilet.
这就是你的一号♥创意
Luc, was this your first idea?
不是 是二号♥
No, number two.
好吧 我会处理的
Okay, I got you.
我们应该有更好的点子 - 好的
Yeah, I think we can do better. -Okay.
好极了
Lovely.
这算是开胃酒吗
Is this considered an aperitivo?
不算
Uh, no.
是甜点和咖啡二合为一
This is dolce and caffè rolled into one.
既美味又危险
Delicious and dangerous. -Ah!
正合我意
It's my kind of drink.
打扰了
Scusatemi.
马切洛·穆拉托里 介绍一下 这是吉安卡洛·佩特里
Marcello Muratori, I'd like you to meet Giancarlo Petri,
他将执导穆拉托里的香水广♥告♥片
who's attached to direct our Muratori fragrance film.
真是大好消息啊 我非常欣赏你
That's wonderful news. I'm such a fan.
《亡命之车》是我最喜欢的电影之一
L'Auto della Fuga is one of my favorite films.
谢谢 过奖了
Oh, thank you. You are too kind.
我很期待看你如何 用画面展现我的家族品牌
I look forward to seeing how you capture my family's brand.
喝不喝巴瓦萨提尼 - 不了
Bavazzatini? -Oh, no, no, no.
今天发生那种事后 我需要喝真正的酒
After what happened today, I need a real drink.
我去给你拿葡萄酒 - 一起去吧
I'll find you a glass of wine. -I'll join you, hm?
我再次为芬迪的事道歉
I'm sorry again about Fendi.
算了 事已至此
Okay, what is done is done.
但你需要吸取教训 你不是每次都有解决方案
But you need to learn that you don't always have to have the answer.
承认自己不是无所不知 会显得更坚强 更诚恳
Admitting you don't know something is stronger and more honest.
我会铭记在心的
I will take note of that.
世界上有谁会买♥♥真的假芬迪包
And who in the world would buy a real fake Fendi?
这是超前卫且充满自嘲意味的创意
It's super-meta and self-referential.
懂吗 这就是时尚未来的方向
Okay? And that's exactly where fashion is headed.
艾米丽 懂得分辨真假很重要
Emily, it's important to know what's real, huh?
嗨
Hey!
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. -Hi!
好戏开始了
It's showtime!
艾米丽 谢谢你拯救了敏迪的舞曲
Emily, thanks for saving Mindy's dance number.
不用客气
No problem.
小珍的人脉真的派上用场了
Jane's connections really came through.
好精彩的派对
It's a great party!
再多拿一瓶
Just one more.
他每晚都想着我
Now he's thinkin' 'bout me every night
甜吧
Oh, isn't that sweet?
算甜吧
I guess so
睡不着吗
Say you can't sleep
亲爱的 我懂
Baby, I know
我就是你的特浓咖啡
That's that me espresso
上下左右
Move it up, down, left, right, oh
像玩任天堂任意切换
Switch it up like Nintendo
睡不着吗
Say you can't sleep
亲爱的 我懂
Baby, I know
我就是你的特浓咖啡
That's that me espresso
我没那么急
I can't relate to desperation
我的迫切感…
My give-a…
在放假
Are on vacation
有个男孩
And I got this one boy
不断给我打电♥话♥
And he won't stop calling
如此痴缠
When they act this way
我知道他们上钩了
I know I got 'em
可惜你的前任不是这样的
Too bad your ex don't do it for ya
一出场 就梦想成真
Walked in And dream-came-trued it for ya
柔软的肌肤 迷人的香气 全都是为你
Soft skin, and I perfumed it for ya
连你喜欢的味道 我都替你调配好
I know, I Mountain Dew it for ya
早晨第一口醒神的感觉 也是我给的
That morning coffee, brewed it for ya
轻轻一按 我就焕然一新 为你而来
One touch and I brand new-ed it for ya
他每晚都想着我 甜吧 算甜吧
Now he's thinking about me every night, oh, isn't that sweet? I guess so
睡不着吗 亲爱的 我懂
Say you can't sleep Baby, I know
我就是你的特浓咖啡
That's that me espresso
上下左右 像任天堂任意切换
Move it up, down, left, right, oh Switch it up like Nintendo
睡不着吗 亲爱的 我懂
Say you can't sleep Baby, I know
我就是你的特浓咖啡
That's that me espresso
你怎么来了 - 我怎么能错过呢
What are you doing here? -Well, I wasn't gonna miss that.
等等 你跟着我来罗马吗
Wait, did you follow me to Rome?
是的 没错
Yeah, uh, I did.
我一直在想着你
I just can't stop thinking about you.
不是 傻瓜 我是来工作的
No, you idiot. I'm here for work.
天啊 嗨 你来了
Oh my God! Hi, you're here!
嗨 艾米丽 - 嗨
Hey, Cooper. -Hi!
安托万要我来跟穆拉托里交涉
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表