剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
You heard her.
你被开除了
You're fired.
请你带着你的帽子滚出去
So let's get you and your hats out of here.
嗨
Hi!
艾米丽 这一切都太美了
Em, this all looks so incredible.
好吧 是这样的
Okay, so…
大新闻
Big news.
尼古拉斯离开JVMA了
Nico left JVMA.
而且…
And…
我很确定他这么做是为了我
I'm pretty sure he did it for me.
果然是大新闻
That is big news.
可不是嘛
I know.
你说我应该去见他 顺便听他解释吗
I mean, do you think I should see him and hear him out?
那要看情况了
Well, that depends.
要看你和阿尔菲是在认真交往 还是只当彼此是炮♥友♥
Um, are you and Alfie exclusive, or is it just sex?
你们谈妥了
You guys worked it out.
不是 其实…
Uh, no, it was, uh…
他刚才在祝福我 我决定辞职了
He was wishing me well. I'm, uh… I'm resigning.
什么
What?
希瑟顿给了我一份工作
Heatherton offered me a job.
在他的酒店里工作
At-- at his hotel?
担任他游艇的私人主厨
To be his private chef on his yacht.
环游世界
Traveling the world.
你要离开巴黎了
Oh. Uh, wait, so you're leaving Paris?
这是大好机会啊
It's an incredible opportunity,
我必须摆脱安托万的掌控
and I need to get out from under Antoine's thumb.
待在这里 我永远不会快乐
And I'm never really gonna be happy here.
我请你在活动上做菜
Well, I wanted you to cook at that event
是为了让安托万意识到你的价值
so that Antoine could realize how valuable you are,
而不是把你送走
not to ship you off.
你懂的
Well, you know, it is the dream job.
那是梦寐以求的工作
到时再想下一步该怎么走
Until I figure out what's next.
我从没想过你会离开巴黎 - 我也从没想过你会离开这里
I just never imagined you leaving Paris. -I never imagined you would leave either.
但我还是回来了
But I came back.
也许我也会回来呢 听天由命吧
Well, maybe I will too. We'll see.
我得进去通知其他员工
I gotta… I gotta go inside and tell the staff.
祝福我
Wish me well.
你一直都拥有我的祝福
I always do.
♪ And I won't put my hands up And surrender
♪ There will be no white flag Above my door ♪
♪ I'm in love and always will be ♪
♪ I know I left too much mess And destruction ♪
♪ To come back again ♪
♪ And I caused nothing but trouble ♪
♪ I understand If you can't talk to me again ♪
♪ And if you live by the rules Of "it's over" ♪
♪ Then I'm sure… ♪
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表