剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
Well, in that case, you can buy me dinner.
不如这样吧 主厨请客
You know what? Consider it on the house.
真的吗 - 真的
Really? -Oui, oui.
谢了
Merci.
谢了 老兄
Cheers, mate.
我好担心他知道艾米丽去了罗马
I was so worried that he was going to find Emily in Rome
然后搞砸她和马切洛的关系
and blow up her relationship with Marcello.
别担心 我看他已经放下了
No. I think he's over the drama.
他只希望她幸福快乐
He just wants her to be happy.
我需要喝多少粉红酒 来跟你聊聊近况
Mm. So how much rosé do I need to catch up with you?
很多
A lot.
挑战我 是吗 好啊
Oh, is that a challenge? Great. -Mm-hm.
你和尼古拉斯之间到底怎么回事
So what really happened between you and Nico?
他不支持我的事业
Well, he didn't support my career.
他意识到无法控制我后
And when he realized he couldn't control me,
他在网上泄漏我们的歌♥
he… dropped our song online commercially,
导致我们失去 参加欧洲歌♥唱大赛的资格
which disqualified us from Eurovision.
好惨啊
Oh, that's rough.
可不是嘛 但没关系
No, it's all good.
这事启发我开始写歌♥
It inspired me to write my own music,
也因此 我后来获邀 成为《中国流行歌♥星》的评审 所以…
which got me the judging gig on Chinese Popstar, so…
话说回来
By the way,
我在意大利也很火哟
I'm actually a pretty big deal in Italy too.
是吗 - 真的
All right. -No, really.
只是还没红到法国
It's just I haven't crossed over to… France yet.
真是松了一口气啊
Well, that's a relief.
起码你还有隐私
You've still got your privacy.
你在讽刺我吗 - 我讽刺你 我哪敢
Are you mocking me? -Me? Never.
绝对不敢
Never, never.
但我能告诉你一个秘密吗
But can I tell you a secret?
随时都可以
Always.
我向来都不喜欢尼古拉斯
I never liked Nico.
真的吗 - 真的
Really? -Really. Yeah.
我一直觉得他配不上你
I always thought you were too good for him.
是吗 这个嘛
Yeah, well,
也对 只是…
true, but…
你应该看他脱掉上衣有多帅 - 得了吧 你应该看我脱掉上衣有多帅
You should see him with his shirt off. -Come on. You should see me without mine.
我说真的
No, I'm being serious.
好啊 马上露给我看
Okay, well, let's see. -Whoa, whoa, whoa!
我是指尼古拉斯
I meant about Nico.
怎么说
What?
他配不上你
He didn't deserve you.
你真可爱
You're really cute.
这么说可以吗
Am I allowed to say that?
你都说了
I think you just did.
整个场地都是我们的
This is all for us?
艾米丽 重点是我们认识谁
Well, it's who you know, Emily.
永远记住这点
Always remember that.
小珍
Jane!
这也太不可思议了
Oh, this is just unbelievable.
真不知道该怎么感谢你
I don't know how to thank you. -Oh!
很高兴你感到满意
I'm so pleased that you're happy.
这位是我美国来的同事
And this is my American colleague,
艾米丽·库珀
Emily Cooper.
艾米丽 这位是萨图尼亚王妃 珍娜·格拉佩兹
Emily, Principessa Gianna Grapezzi di Saturnia.
叫我珍娜王妃就行了
Oh, Princess Gianna is fine. -Oh!
幸会 珍娜王妃
Lovely to meet you, Princess Gianna.
您的王宫太美了
Your palazzo is amazing, magical.
天啊 那是品牌背景墙吗 - 是的
Oh my God, is that a step and repeat? -Oh, yes.
是用来表彰 赞助这场晚会的意大利品牌
It's to honor the Italian brands who are sponsoring this evening's soirée.
吃不吃能多益可丽饼
Nutella crêpe? -Oh!
真好吃
Delicious.
安东尼娅来了
Um, that's Antonia.
不好意思 失陪一下
Please, excuse me.
很荣幸见到您 珍娜王妃
It was a pleasure to meet you, Princess Gianna.
我是萨图尼亚王妃格拉佩兹
Grapezzi di Saturnia.
好的
Sì.
希薇
Sylvie?
罗马我无人不晓 菲亚特 芬迪等等 我都有人脉
I know everyone in Rome, from Fiat to Fendi,
我非常乐意帮你招徕生意
and I would love to bring you business.
那就再好不过了
That would be wonderful.
但我要分一杯羹
For a piece of your business.
我是个没有任何成就的王妃 懂我的意思吗
I'm a princess without a portfolio, if you know what I mean.
不会啊 怎么会
No, not exactly.
我是住在王宫里的穷♥人♥ 亲爱的
I'm palazzo poor, darling.
我们把整个王宫都出租给爱彼迎 除了顶楼几个房♥间外
We Airbnb this entire place, apart from a few rooms on the top floor.
我们夫妻俩就住在顶楼
My husband and I live up there,
活像两只松鼠
like squirrels.
我想跟芬迪的负责人见面
I would love a meeting with Fendi.
这是要付出代价的
Fendi for a fee.
我们好好谈谈吧
Let's talk.
安东尼娅 感谢你赏面出席
Antonia, thank you for coming.
这是我的荣幸
My pleasure.
我一直对这座王宫很好奇
I've always been curious about this palazzo.
你们打算在罗马扩张业务
So you are expanding your business in Rome?
我们想试试看
We're going to try.
如果这意味着你将在这里待更久 我就会非常高兴
That makes me happy if it means you're planning to stay here even longer.
没错
Yes.
但我还是会专注于穆拉托里公♥司♥上
But my main focus is still Muratori. -Mm.
如果我说我有办法 在不用提升产量的前提下
What if I told you I had a way for you to increase your revenue,
增加你们公♥司♥的盈利 你会怎么看
but you wouldn't have to increase production?
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
既然人们买♥♥不起穆拉托里的产品
Okay, if people can't afford to buy a piece of Muratori,
他们依然可以通过香气 来跟品牌产生情感连结
they can still connect to the brand with a fragrance.
你是指推出香水
Perfume. -Mm-hm!
这个创意我们听过了 - 没错
We've heard that one before. -True.
有人找过我们 只是我们都不感兴趣
We've been approached, but nothing that ever excited me.
我想了很久
Well, it's something I've been thinking of for a long time,
刚好有个适合的人选
and I have just the right person to do it.
希薇 求求你
Sylvie, please,
别让卢克回去巴黎
don't make Luc go back to Paris. Hm?
我答应你 只要他留下来 我就说服巴拉♥萨♥和你们合作
I promise, if he stays, Bavazza will come through.
出手绝不小气
Big time.
你有那种权力吗
You have that kind of authority?
比安卡的地位 比外表上看起来更有分量
Bianca, she's more important than she looks.
没错
It's true.
巴瓦萨的营销预算应该花在哪里 我说了算
I decide where Bavazza's money goes for marketing.
那是时候在罗马推出巴瓦萨提尼了
Well, then I think it's time to introduce bavazzatini to Rome.
意式浓缩咖啡遇上法国伏特加 - 可不是嘛
Italian espresso meets French vodka. -Yeah!
简直就是美好的文化交融
It's a beautiful commingling of cultures.
女士们 先生们
请举起佩罗尼蓝带啤酒
Please raise a bottle of Peroni Nastro Azzurro
来欢迎我的好朋友
to welcome my great friend
一位出色的营销专家 希薇·格拉托来到罗马
and brilliant marketeer, Sylvie Grateau, to Rome,
她会把法国的专业技能 带给意大利品牌
where she will bring her French savoir-faire to Italian brands.
希薇 敬你的
Here's to you, Sylvie.
最重要的是
And most of all,
敬佩罗尼
to Peroni.
好喝
Mmm. Delicious.
敬各位老朋友 敬新的合作伙伴
Here's to old friends and new partnerships.
太美了
How beautiful.
她当自己是谁啊 贝隆夫人吗
Who does she think she is? Eva Peroni?
有没有看安托万 - 他在法里尼意大利面摊位那边
Have you seen Antoine? -He's over by the Farlini pasta station.
我还以为自己是名牌奴 但这完全是另一个档次
Look, I thought I was a label whore, but this is next level.
嘿 宝贝 - 别再提了
Hey, Bébé. -Don't ever mention that.
我跟他们说这是你刚研发的新香氛
I told them this is a new fragrance you've worked on for a while,
灵感取自他们家的品牌
inspired by their brand.
还用说嘛 我最爱穆拉托里了
Of course. I love Muratori.
如果行不通 我希望起码能获送一件羊绒毛衣
If this doesn't work, I hope at least I get a cashmere sweater.
话说 她在哪里
So, where is she?
在那边
Over there.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表