剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
Okay, well then...
狗屎
shit
好的
I'll take it.
我需要满满的狗屎运
I need all the merde I can get.
很高兴你有空出来赴约
I'm glad you were able to get away.
你最近好像很忙嘛
It sounds like you're very busy.
忙得不可开交
You can't even imagine.
很抱歉 苦艾酒的活动帮不上忙
I'm sorry about the absinthe party.
酒吧好几周前就订满了
We're booked for weeks.
不要紧的
No, it's fine.
这是好事
That's good news.
是啊
Yes.
我想你了
I missed you.
你说需要空间 我也给了你
You asked for space, so I was giving you space.
很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
But I'm glad you called.
我也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you too.
这些日子你都待在哪里
Where have you been all this time?
大部分时间都待在南部
Mostly in the south.
巴黎这边固然很忙 但圣特罗佩那边更忙
Paris has been busy but St. Tropez is even crazier.
这让我想起了一件事
That reminds me
那天我发现了一样东西
I found something the other day.
这是酒吧开幕的邀请卡
This was from the opening.
是你拍的吧
You shot this, didn't you?
对啊 我还摆好姿势呢
Yes. Posed for it.
用定时器拍好
Shot it on a timer.
然后设计传♥单♥什么的
Designed the flyer. Did everything.
你非常出色
You were amazing.
到现在还是一样
Still are.
我们还是放不下彼此 对吧
We couldn't get enough of each other then, could we?
我看那段日子就是我们的美好时代吧
I guess that was our Belle Époque.
说不定美好的日子是在未来呢
Or maybe our best days are ahead of us.
只要我们愿意 不是吗
If we want them to be?
我刚搬来巴黎时 就住在这个小区里
So this was my neighborhood when I first moved in Paris.
我想沉浸在 图卢兹·罗特列克的世界里
I wanted to be in the world of Toulouse-Lautrec,
我在书上看到的艺术家 生前只顾着画画 写作 喝酒
where the artists I read about used to paint and write and drink
放纵自己 一直到天亮
and screw their brains out until sunrise.
我曾幻想自己是个画家
I fancied myself quite the painter.
我完全不会感到惊讶
Well, that doesn't surprise me at all.
你拥有艺术家的灵魂
You have an artist's soul. - Oh.
跟我来
Come on.
这里是洗濯船
So this is Le Bateau-Lavoir.
马蒂斯 谷克多 莫迪利亚尼 以前经常在这里聚会
Matisse, Cocteau, Modigliani, they all gathered here.
毕加索也是
Oh, and Picasso too, wow!
我好想参加他们的聚会哟
I would have killed to be among them.
但我的情况更像他
But I was more like him.
白天卖♥♥画 晚上画画
Selling my works by day and painting new ones at night.
你以前还真的是个艺术家
You really were an artist.
真浪漫
How romantic.
现实太残酷了
It was a brutal existence.
没钱
No money,
失眠
no sleep,
生活只剩下自己和作品
just me and my art.
那是我这辈子最快乐的时光
I was never happier.
你的画还留着吗 - 没有
Do you still have any of your paintings? - No.
我卖♥♥掉了几幅
I sold a few.
意识到自己没有天分后 剩下的画都拿来当柴烧了
The rest I used as firewood when I realized I had no talent.
你以前都画些什么
What did you used to paint?
我擅长肖像画
Oh. My specialty was portraits.
好厉害
Oh, cool.
而且还是自画像
Self-portraits.
准确地说 是裸体自画像
Nude self-portraits, to be precise.
要是你能看到那些画就好了 我年轻时是个大帅哥
I wish you could have seen them. I cut a striking figure in my youth.
是我的损失
Oh. My loss.
好了 最后一杯苦艾酒
Okay, final absinthe.
这是最后一杯了
This is my last one.
再喝下去 我就会产生幻觉
Any more and I start hallucinating.
你也有幻觉了吗
Are you feeling it too?
我有点醉了
I am feeling a little tipsy. - Oh.
可能还产生了幻觉
Oh! And maybe I am hallucinating.
是加百列
Gabriel! Gabriel.
不会吧
No way!
你一定要接
You have to answer!
嗨 加百列 最近好吗 你在哪里
Hi, Gabriel. How are you? Where are you?
你还在游艇上吗
Are you still on the yacht?
其实我在阿姆斯特丹
I'm actually in Amsterdam.
游艇目前在干船坞里进行维修
The yacht is in dry dock for repair.
之后我们将前往 希瑟顿在摩纳哥的避暑别♥墅♥
So we are moving to Heatherton's summer home in Monaco.
好奢华哟
Mm. Sounds fancy.
是啊 但我带来不是为了炫耀
It is, but I didn't call to brag.
你听我说 我...
Um, listen, I...
当初我匆匆忙忙离开 忘了带走我的刀
I left in such a rush that I forgot some of my knives.
我明天会经过巴黎
I'll be passing through Paris tomorrow,
但我搭火车换乘的时间有限
but I don't have much time in between trains,
我心想你能不能跑火车站一趟
so I was wondering if you would be willing to come to the train station
帮我把刀带来
and bring them to me.
我知道这个要求有点过分
I know it's a big ask.
几点 - 我下午一点会抵达车站 待一个小时
Uh... uh, what time? I'll be there at one o'clock for about an hour.
我们可以一起吃顿午餐
We could have a quick lunch if you'd like.
我也想跟你见个面
It would be nice to see you.
好啊 应该没问题
Um, yeah. Yeah, I think I could do that.
谢谢你 艾米丽 我...
Ah, thank you, Emily. I...
说真的 你帮了我一个大忙
Honestly, you are a lifesaver.
我给你发张图 这样你就知道是哪把刀了
Um, listen, I'll shoot you a picture so you know what to look for
我也会通知门卫让你进去
and make sure the gardien knows to let you in.
好啦 明天下午一点 在巴黎里昂车站的蓝色列车餐厅见
Okay, I'll see you tomorrow at Le Train Bleu, Uh, Gare de Lyon at 1:00 p.m.
好啊
Okay, yeah. Um...
那就明天见
Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow.
再见
Bye.
容我提醒你一下
Just in case you were wondering,
这不是你的幻觉
you were not hallucinating,
那通电♥话♥非常真实
that call was very real.
千真万确
It definitely was.
马切洛
Marcello.
莉薇娅 你来干吗
Livia. What are you doing here?
原来是真的 你果然在皮尔·库特的工作室工作
So it's true. You're working out of Pierre Cadault's atelier.
嗨
Ciao.
尼古拉斯 这位是我姐莉薇娅
Nicolas, this is my sister Livia.
你好 莉薇娅 幸会
Ciao, Livia. Nice to meet you.
你就是幕后主脑
So you're the one behind this.
这是我自己做的选择
This was my decision.
是妈派你过来的吗
Did Mamma send you?
她不知道我来找你 我不同意她的做法 但是...
She doesn't know I'm here. I don't agree with what she's doing, but--
但是什么
But?
我不知道你在干什么
I don't know what you're doing.
你没设计过任何作品
You never designed anything in your life,
突然就要设计整个系列
and suddenly you're doing a whole collection.
恕我冒昧
If I may,
你弟非常有天分
your brother is very talented.
显然是家族遗传
Clearly, it runs in the family.
你要不要看一看他设计的作品
Why don't you take a look at the line?
我们想听听外界的意见
We'd love to get an outside opinion.
好主意
Good idea.
我想知道你怎么看
I'd love to know what you think, hm?
好美啊
They're beautiful.
结构扎实
Really well constructed.
但是 马切洛 你真打算拆散我们的家吗
But, Marcello, why do you want to tear our family apart over this?
很接近我们自家品牌的设计
It's not even that different from our own brand.
你只是在上面加了一匹五颜六色的马
You just put a colorful horse on it.
你看不到大局
You're not seeing the whole picture.
你也是
Neither are you.
罢手吧 趁现在还来得及
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表