剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
我该走了
I better go.
我现在有空 不介意晚点再走 你呢
I'm free for a time extension if you are?
那就是五点到八点了
Oh, a five to eight then?
艾米丽 你来了
Emily, there you are.
我是在恐同花车上演出吗
Am I singing on a homophobic float?
我问几个男同志顶峰水的花车在哪里 他们竟然对我大呼小叫
I asked some gays where the Apogee one is, and they screamed at me.
抱歉 我应该先跟你解释清楚 顶峰水在重塑品牌 如今叫…
Sorry, I meant to give you a heads-up. It had a rebrand, it's now…
催晴水
Libid'eau.
催情
Oh, libido. -Mm!
一语双关 饶富“性”趣
"Eau" as in water. Sexy.
等等 男人会因此变硬吗 何不取名叫“硬水”
Wait, does it make guys get hard? Should they have called it "Hard Water"?
是双关语营销术 大家似乎都很喜欢
It's a marketing pun, and people seem to be really loving it.
罗棱
Oh, Rolin!
嗨 - 嗨
Hey! -Hi!
我觉得很有效 你们看
I think it's working. Look. Look at this.
你的道歉贴文上线了
Your apology post is live.
已经获得几千个赞 大部分留言都是正面的
It's got thousands of likes and mostly positive comments.
我们已经删掉其他负面留言了 - 太棒了
We are filtering out the others. -That's incredible.
文案是朱利恩帮忙写的 我们忙了整晚
Julien helped with the wording. We worked on it together all night.
是吗
Ah! I bet you did.
尼古拉斯 在这边
Nico! Over here.
我们的品牌大使到了
Oh! Our brand ambassadors.
谢谢你们的帮忙
Thanks for doing this, guys.
你们的工作是对着人群喷洒催晴水
So you'll be spraying people with Libid'eau.
请别喷到别人的脸
Please don't spray anyone in the face
除非他们主动提出要求
unless they ask.
赶紧脱掉上衣 不用我多说吧
And lose the shirts, obviously.
你们听到老板的话了
You heard the man.
为什么要脱掉上衣
Why do we need to be shirtless?
这是骄傲游♥行♥ 麻烦合群一点
It's Pride. Be an ally.
其实 他们不是品牌大使
They're not actually brand ambassadors.
他们是我们的朋友 是来支持敏迪的
They're our friends… and they're here to support Mindy.
太可惜了
That's a shame.
别穿上
Just leave it off.
马切洛怎么也来了
What is Marcello doing here?
他住在尼古拉斯的家
He's staying at Nico's place.
可能只是来凑热闹的
I'm sure he just tagged along.
放心吧 他不会待太久的
Don't worry. I doubt he'll stay long.
麻烦转告那位瑞士版威利·旺卡 我对他不感兴趣
No. You can tell that alpine Willy Wonka that I'm not interested.
希薇 你这次错得离谱
You're making a big mistake, Sylvie.
伊薇特
Ah, Yvette.
是这样的 我有对象了
The thing is, I've met someone.
是吗 什么时候 在哪里
You have? When? Where?
晚宴当晚 在你家附近的烟草店
The night of the dinner party at the tabac near your place.
所以你离开后就没再回来了
That's why you didn't come back.
我还以为是纪尧姆让你感到不自在
I thought it was because Guillaume was being weird.
我敢说他已经放下了对你的旧情
I promise he'll move on from your dalliance.
毕竟我已经放下了
I have.
我们就那么一次 伊薇特
It was one time, Yvette.
相信我 过程中一点激♥情♥都没有
And believe me, it was not passionate.
放心吧 我知道你们不可能有什么激♥情♥
Oh don't worry. I know that's not possible.
快 让我看看你新对象的照片
Now, show me a picture of your new man.
我们没在交往 只是五点到七点那种关系
We're not dating, it's more like a five to seven.
啪啪后 就把他赶走
You get to have sex, then kick him out?
天啊
Wow.
我好羡慕你
Now I'm really jealous.
能不能介绍他的朋友给我认识 - 我问问看
Can he introduce me to one of his friends? -I'll ask!
好极了 就这么办
Yes! Let's go!
下一位是谁
Who's up next?
快
Come on.
谢谢你 公♥寓♥见
Thank you again for doing this. I'll see you at the apartment.
你要走了
You're-- You're leaving?
为什么 那… - 我…
Why? What about… -I…
原来是因为他还没走
That's why. He's still here.
你又想逃了
So you're doing it again? Bolting?
这事能不能晚点再聊 - 不行
Can we just talk about this later? -No. No, we can't.
那天那匹马并没有失控
The other day, that horse did not run off.
是你失控了
You did.
你害怕的时候都会选择逃避
When you're scared, you… bolt.
不是的 我没有
No, I don't.
那你和马切洛 在索利塔诺是怎么回事
So then what happened with Marcello in Solitano?
在默热沃和加百列又是怎么回事
And with Gabriel in Megéve?
那是两种截然不同的情况
Okay, those are two wildly different situations.
是吗
Are they?
两次你都可以留下来的
Both times you could have stayed,
想吵尽管吵
and, sure, argued it out,
但也应该想办法解决问题啊
but also maybe worked it out.
艾米丽 你不能一辈子都在逃跑
Em, you cannot go through life running away.
相信我 我尽力了
Believe me, I've tried.
我知道你和马切洛分手时撕破了脸
I know Marcello and you ended badly,
但他是个好男人
but he's such a good guy.
我觉得你们俩对彼此是真心的
I think you two had something real.
事啦 没错
Yeah, we definitely did.
也许这份真心还在呢
And maybe still do?
别走嘛 今天是骄傲游♥行♥日
Come on, it's Pride!
别让尊严成为你的绊脚石
Don't let yours get in the way.
糟糕 轮到我了
Oh shit, that's my cue.
别走啊
Do not leave.
明天见
See you tomorrow?
等你七点约会结束后
After your five to seven.
荡♥妇♥
Slut.
你真是羡慕嫉妒恨啊
You're so jealous.
嫉妒死了
Furiously.
很高兴我们又回到了以前的日子
I'm so glad we're back to doing this.
我也是
Me too.
♪ 天上下起男人雨 ♪
♪ It's raining men ♪
♪ 哈利路亚 ♪
♪ Hallelujah ♪
♪ 天上下起男人雨 ♪
♪ It's raining men ♪
♪ 阿门 ♪
♪ Amen ♪
♪ 我决定尽情放开自己 ♪
♪ I'm gonna go out I'm gonna let myself get ♪
♪ 让自己彻底被淋湿 ♪
♪ Absolutely soaking wet ♪
♪ 天上下起男人雨 ♪
♪ It's raining men ♪
♪ 哈利路亚 ♪
♪ Hallelujah ♪
♪ 天上下起男人雨 ♪
♪ It's raining men ♪
♪ 阿门 ♪
♪ Amen… ♪
我想… - 你还没走啊 抱歉 你先说完吧
I just wanted-- -You're still here. Sorry. You go.
不了 还是你先说吧
No, you go.
我不应该把我们的感情变成竞争关系
I should never have made it a competition between us.
我离开前应该好好跟你谈谈
I should have worked things out with you before I left.
对不起
I'm… I'm sorry.
我从罗马逃了回来
I… I bolted from Rome.
我当时感到既难过又生气
I was hurt and… and angry.
我觉得被你抛弃了
I felt like you weren't in my corner.
但你没抛弃过我
But you were.
你一直都没隐瞒我 想把公♥司♥卖♥♥给JVMA的念头
You were always very honest about wanting to sell to JVMA.
这些事都不重要了
All that doesn't matter anymore.
这里是巴黎
We are here in Paris.
我们可以把往事抛诸脑后
We can leave all that behind.
只要你愿意
If you want to.
我愿意
I do.
我好想你 艾米丽
I've missed you, Emily.
我也好想你
I've missed you too.
我们可以重新开始吗
Can we please just start over?
我叫艾米丽 绰号♥“鬼笔”
Emily… Stinkhorn.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
好可爱的名字 很适合像你这么可爱的女孩
A lovely name for a lovely girl.
我叫马切洛·穆拉托里
Marcello Muratori.
代表“奢侈品的未来” 对吧
Isn't that the future of luxury?
是的
Yeah.
♪ 天上下起男人雨 ♪
♪ It's raining men ♪
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表