剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
Antoine wants me to negotiate the Muratori deal.
很好 穆拉托…好的
Oh! Yeah. Nice. Murato-- Yeah.
好极了
Great.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
太精彩了
That was fabulous!
你太有才了
You're so talented!
谢谢 是吧
Oh, grazie, I-- I think.
你是陈敏迪吧
Mindy Chen, right?
是的
Yes.
我就知道是你
I knew I recognized you. -Oh!
我肯定在抖音上 看过你的歌♥《废墟》上千次了
I must have watched your "Ruins" song on TikTok a thousand times.
你会在罗马待多久 - 明天就离开了
How long are you in Rome? -I'm leaving tomorrow.
不行
No, you can't. -Oh!
我要邀请你参加 《尽情舞吧》这档节目
I need you on Ballando, Ballando, Ballando.
没听说过 - 《尽情舞吧》
I don't know. -Uh, "Dance, Dance, Dance."
是意大利电视台 最受欢迎的名人舞蹈比赛
It's the biggest celebrity dance-off on Italian television.
天啊
Oh my God. Uh…
好啊 没问题
Sì, I'd love to.
好极了
Fantastic.
这是我的名片
Here's my card.
谢谢 - 明天打给我
Grazie mille. -Call me tomorrow.
好吗 - 好的
Okay? -Yes.
瞧瞧我们 一起聚在罗马了 - 对啊
Look at us! All here in Rome together? -Yeah.
我得去把衣服穿上 待会儿见
Oh. I need to put more clothes on, so I… Okay. Bye-bye.
待会儿见
Bye.
再见
Ciao.
再见 - 再见
Bye-bye. -Ciao.
先别跟我说再见 你们俩在搞暧昧
Don't you ciao me. Something's going on between you two.
谁
Who?
大家都在聊你们的八卦
People are talking.
我和阿尔菲吗
About me and Alfie?
恶心 瞧瞧他
Gross, look at him.
他的衬衫太紧了
His shirt is way too tight.
我不喜欢肌肉男
I'm not into muscles.
丫头 你明明就喜欢 谁不喜欢呢
Girl, yes, you are. Who isn't?
朱利恩 什么事都没有 别再闹了
Nothing's going on, Julien. Drop it.
再见 - 再见
Bye. -Bye.
艾米丽 这是西莉亚
Emily, this is Celia.
嗨 幸会 - 幸会
Hi, nice to meet you. -You too.
亲三下
Three.
亲密的家人和朋友是亲三下
Three is for close family and friends.
马切洛的朋友就是我的朋友
Any friend of Marcello is a friend of mine.
他最棒了 不是吗 - 是啊
Isn't he the greatest? -He is.
你们俩是怎么认识的
How do you two know each other?
我们的父母是世交
Uh, our parents are friends.
他们很努力地撮合我们
Well, they tried very hard to push us down the aisle,
差点就成功了
and they almost succeeded.
这家酒店是西莉亚家族的产业
Celia's family owns this hotel.
好巧啊
Oh! What a coincidence.
也不算啦
Not really.
卢克要我推荐场地
Luc asked me for venue recommendations,
我跟他说拉波斯塔维奇亚酒店最合适
and I told him you can't beat La Posta Vecchia.
太美了
It's so beautiful.
我们交往期间 你怎么没来住过呢
开什么玩笑
- 哪有 - 我们常来啊
才没有呢
不重要 不好意思
It doesn't matter. Sorry.
我该回去工作了
Um… Uh, yeah, I should-- I should get back to work.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你怎么老说谎 我想不通 明明就没来住过
是你忘记了
还有其他对手跟我竞争 穆拉托里广♥告♥片的执导工作吗
So, was anyone else in the running to direct a Muratori film?
竞争十分激烈 但我很清楚你应付得来
Oh, it was very competitive, but somehow I knew you could handle it.
当然了
Mm, I'm sure I can.
我们今晚就在这里开个房♥吧
Let's get a room here tonight.
我应该安排得到
Mmm. I'm sure I could arrange that.
希薇
Sylvie!
那不是你老公吗
Isn't that your husband?
洛朗 你为什么会在罗马
Laurent, why are you in Rome?
给你惊喜啊
Surprise.
我本来打算来陪你过夜的 但你显然已经有约了
I was coming to spend the night with you, but clearly you're taken.
我是吉安卡洛
Giancarlo.
我认识你
I know who you are.
真的吗
Seriously?
你偏要跟我说过不能碰的男人交往
The one man I said was off limits?
我们什么时候给这段婚姻设限了
Since when has our marriage had limits?
我可没限制你跟任何人交往
I don't tell you who you can and can't see.
即使是为你生了个孩子的女人
Even when they're someone you have a child with.
我替希薇说句公道话 你们婚后 她对你毫无隐瞒
In her defense, Sylvie has been up front about your marriage from day one.
我不用你替我说话
No, I don't need defending.
别介入别人的感情
And stay out of other people's relationships.
去找自己的对象
Get your own.
她留下来是有原因的 - 对 为了工作
She chose to stay here for a reason. -Oui, for work.
看吧 你只是她另一个逢场作戏的对象
See? You're just a fling like all the others.
她就是这种人
That's what she does.
一旦关系太近了 她就会离开
Whenever people get too close, she leaves.
我就是过来人
I should know.
跟着她去巴黎 如今又跟着她来到罗马
Followed her to Paris, now to Rome.
希薇 也许我应该放手了
But maybe, Sylvie, I should stop chasing you.
麻烦你滚开 我要和我太太私下说话
Now, kindly fuck off and let me talk privately with my wife.
我哪儿也不去 她是我的女伴
I'm not going anywhere. She's with me.
我们是已婚夫妻 - 名存实亡
We're married. -Barely.
滚
Just leave.
你才滚 - 好吧 我滚
You leave. -Okay, I'll leave.
希薇
Sylvie!
希薇
Sylvie!
你去哪里 希薇
Where are you going?
你干吗
What are you doing?
你会开船吗
Do you even know how to drive a boat?
她会开船
She does.
很难受吧
That's rough.
我认识那家人很久了 他是花心大少
I've known that family a long time. He's a player.
他经常骑着维斯帕摩托车 载着长腿美女到处闲逛
He's always speeding around on his Vespa with another leggy beauty.
我看着你 心想
Then I look at you, and I wonder,
你到底哪里好
what is it about you?
你是富家千金吗
Is your family rich?
什么 不是
What? No.
我丈夫以为我有钱才娶我
Well, my husband thought he married me for my money,
而我以为他有钱才嫁给他
and I thought I married him for his.
我们都被对方蒙蔽了
We were both fooled.
我们女人需要长眼睛
Girls like us can't be too careful.
艾米丽 等一下
Emily, wait!
你要走了
Are you leaving?
没想到你会注意到
Oh, I didn't think you'd notice.
你似乎忙着撩西莉亚
You seemed pretty busy flirting with Celia.
撩
Flirting?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我是过来人
I've been down this road before. Okay?
我不希望我的对象
I don't want to be in a relationship
整天让我提心吊胆 还要我提防前任
where I'm looking over my shoulder, worried about your ex.
这种感觉并不好受
It doesn't feel good.
我和西莉亚只是朋友
Celia and I are friends.
没别的关系 她已经订婚了
That's all. She's engaged.
得了吧 你们摸来摸去的
Oh, come on. Your hands were all over each other.
意大利人说话都会摸来摸去的 没有别的意义
That's how Italians talk, very physical. It doesn't mean anything.
这个国家我什么都搞不懂 我们真的在交往吗
I don't know what anything means in this country. Are we really together?
你会不会是个花心大少 我则是你的下一个前任
Or are you just a player, and I'm your next ex?
谁跟你说的
Where is this coming from?
我以为我奶奶的包包是真拼 以为我是罗马办事处的负责人
I thought my grandmother's bag was real, that I was running the Rome office.
我以为“是”就是“是”
I thought that "yes" meant yes.
我以为…
I thought that…
我就是…我…
I just-- I…
我以为我遇到了对的人
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表