剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
我忽略巴黎那边太久了
I've been neglecting things in Paris for too long.
既然这次新品发布会圆♥满♥成功
So, assuming all goes well with this launch,
我想是时候把罗马办事处交给你了
I think… it's time I left the Rome office in your hands.
只交给你哟
And only your hands.
天啊
Oh my God.
你是认真的吗
Do you mean it?
是的 - 天啊 谢谢你
Yeah. -Oh my God, thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Grazie.
穆拉托里登上了《时尚》官网 《时尚芭莎》和《女装日报》
Muratori made Vogue.com, Harper's Bazaar, and Women's Wear Daily.
《尚流》也报导了 - 《尚流》
Tatler even picked it up. -Tatler?
佩服之至
Now I'm impressed.
还有香水的预售量从昨晚起一路飙升
And fragrance pre-sales have exploded since last night.
相信第一批货今天内就会售罄
It's going to sell out of the first run by the end of the day.
太棒了 我们还是通知安托万 赶紧生产下一批货吧
Amazing! We should talk to Antoine about producing a new batch.
对了 还要确保他销毁所有证据
Oh, yes, and make sure he destroys all evidence
别让人知道时尚界最火的香水 当初是喷在尿布袋上的
that the hottest new fragrance in fashion was made for a diaper bag.
好的 - 好的
Yeah. -Yeah.
是马切洛打来 失陪一下
This is Marcello right now. One sec.
嗨 怎么了 - 嗨
Ciao. What's up? -Hey.
索利塔诺这边出事了
We've got an issue in Solitano.
你还是过来看看吧
You should probably get down here.
嗨 姐♥妹♥们♥
Hey, girlie-gang,
我又回来了 我想让你们知道
I'm back, and I'm here to let you know
奢华品牌圈又再搞神秘了
that the luxurians are gatekeeping once again.
但这次 我似乎懂了 因为这里实在太美了
But this time, I kind of get it because this place is stunning.
请听我分享意大利索利塔诺 五大旅游小贴士
So here are my top five tips for a trip to Solitano, Italy.
不好意思 - 知道哪里可以买♥♥到T恤吗
Sorry. -Do you know where I can buy a t-shirt?
附近有没有礼品店
Like, is there a gift shop?
什么 没有
What? No.
艾米丽
Emily!
怎么回事
What's going on?
我猜这个地方火了 游客开始变多了
I think we went viral. They all just started showing up.
嗨 抱歉 打扰一下 你怎么知道这个地方的
Hi, sorry, excuse me. Um, how did you hear about this place?
Instagram 抖音上到处都是 《尚流》也报导了
It's all over Instagram and TikTok and Tatler.
是《尚流》爆料了
Tatler tattled.
对啊 网上看起来很漂亮
Yes, it looks so cute online,
但有点像旅游陷阱
but it's kind of a tourist trap.
不是 平常不是这样的
No, it's not normally like this.
那你来过这里了
So you've been before, then?
女生可以去哪里尿尿
Where can a girl piss here?
咖啡馆不让顾客使用厕所
They won't let anyone go at the coffee shop.
有些人只好在废墟里尿尿 但那边已经够脏了
Some lot were going by the ruins, but it looked pretty nasty already.
拜托别随地尿尿
Just please don't pee anywhere there's not a bathroom.
这地方是你的吗
Do you own the place?
艾米丽
Emily!
我家草坪上停着一辆旅游巴士
There are buses parked on my lawn.
他们在工厂里直播
They're live-streaming in the factory.
我们的山羊都被吓坏了
And our goats, they're in shock.
好的 我知道情况有点夸张 但是我…
Okay, I know this is all a lot, but I--
不是 索利塔诺被你毁了
No, you ruined Solitano!
以前是天堂 现在变成了迪士尼乐园
It was paradise, and now it's Disneyland!
妈 冷静点 没那么糟糕
Mamma, calm down. It's not that bad.
我们只需要把他们赶走就行了
Yeah, all we need to do is just get them all out.
他们都在网上发贴
They're all posting.
就算赶走了这一批游客
We may be able to get rid of these ones,
日后还会有更多游客拥入
but more will come.
像丧尸一样
Like… Like zombies.
所以我才不想搞任何营销活动
That's why I never wanted to do any marketing.
我们美丽的圣地消失了
Our beautiful sanctuary is lost.
永远消失了
Forever.
我想不通
I don't understand.
你被开除了
You… are… fired!
等等 安东尼娅
Wait, Antonia!
她生气时还是别过去好了
No, no, not when she's this upset.
请慢用 - 谢谢
Enjoy. -Grazie.
是不是很棒呢
Isn't it beautiful?
我好想你哟
I missed you.
船屋好寂寞
The houseboat is so lonely.
我也好想你
I've missed you as well.
这阵子我们在罗马很忙
Aw. -We've been very busy in Rome.
不知道我什么时候才会回去巴黎
And I'm not sure when I'll be back in Paris.
住在船屋有个好处
That's the wonderful thing about having a houseboat.
可以四海为家 - 是啊
Home can be anywhere. -Yeah.
我只是说说罢了
It's just an idea.
卢克 怎么了
Luc? What's the matter?
没什么 我的叉子掉了
Nothing, I dropped my fork.
没有 在桌上 卢克
No, it's right there. Luc!
卢克
Shh! Shh! -Luc!
别再叫我了 拜托
Please stop saying my name! Please!
卢克 是你吗
Luc, is that you?
卢克
Luc?
比安卡 - 嗨
Bianca! -Hey.
天啊 你怎么会在这里
Crazy! What are you doing here?
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我约了我爸吃午饭 - 很好
I'm having lunch with my father. -Okay!
这是谁啊
Who is this?
这…对了
Who-- This-- Oh, yeah.
他是酒店的修女
This is one of the nuns from the hotel.
她们就像小牛一样 整天被困在修道院里
They are stuck all day in that convent like veal calves.
我出于同情 就想…
So I thought it would be nice to… -Mm.
你懂的 带她们去感受阳光 风…
You know, the sunshine, the wind…
你真好
You're so sweet.
嗨 师姐 你叫什么名字
Ciao, Sister. What's your name?
师姐
Sister?
卢克
Luc.
卢克
Luc! -What? Huh?
她是谁啊
Who is this?
她 同事
This? Her? A colleague.
卢克 没必要这么拘谨
Aw, Luc, you don't have to be so formal.
我是他的女朋友比安卡
I'm his girlfriend. Bianca.
我才是他的女朋友
I'm his girlfriend.
我们在巴黎是同居情侣
In Paris, we live together.
你骗了我 - 不是
So you lied to me, hm? -No.
你利用我
Used me?
我跟你做了从没跟其他男人做过的事
I did things with you I've never done for a man before.
什么事 - 你跟我交往只是为了巴瓦萨提尼
Things? -You were in it only for my bavazzatini?
她做过什么事
What things did she do?
听好 巴瓦萨你就别想了
You know what? You forget about Bavazza.
也不用再想我了 你被开除了
You forget about me. You're fired.
玛丽安 等等 我可以解释的
Marianne, wait. I can explain.
玛丽安 求求你 别走
Marianne, please, don't go.
你如愿以偿了吧
You've got what you wanted, didn't you?
脚踏两条船
Two helpings.
玛丽安
Marianne!
她说得对
She's right.
这地方被我毁了
I ruined this perfect place.
对不起
I'm sorry.
只是一群游客罢了
It's just a bunch of tourists.
他们迟早会离开的
They go away eventually.
说真的 我应该感谢你
I should be thanking you, really.
你帮了我一个大忙
You've done me a huge favor.
多亏我们推出了香水 JVMA刚刚提高了收♥购♥价
Thanks to the fragrance launch, JVMA just upped their offer.
什么
What?
他们刚在一小时前打来
They just called me an hour ago.
你一直都在跟JVMA联♥系♥吗
Have you been talking to JVMA this entire time?
当然啦 我一直都在跟他们谈判
Of course. I never stopped negotiating.
为什么没跟我说过
Why didn't you tell me that?
你认为我会失败吗
Did you think that I would fail?
不是 - 你希望我失败吗
No. -Did you want me to fail?
你没有失败
You didn't fail.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表