剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
that will probably take up a significant portion of the budget.
好极了
Super.
阿尔菲 安托万对你来这里有什么反应
How is Antoine dealing with you being here, Alfie?
这边暂时是我的副业
This is a side hustle for now.
直到业务有起色为止
Until things take off.
一定会有起色的 马切洛和尼古拉斯出生时尚世家
And it will take off. Marcello and Nicolas grew up in the business.
加上诺亚
Combined with Noah,
三人总共有七十年 经营奢侈时尚品牌的经验
they've spent over 70 years in luxury fashion.
他们有明显的优势
They've got a distinct edge.
貌似你们已经开始合作了嘛
It sounds like you're already working for them.
好在有艾米丽帮忙
We've been lucky to have Emily's help.
我们很清楚没有格拉托事务所加盟
We know there is no success
公♥司♥不可能会成功
without a team like Agence Grateau behind us.
我们见识过父母 如何打造成功的时尚业务
We've seen firsthand how our parents built successful fashion businesses.
我们想走一条不一样的路
We want to build it differently.
怎么说
Meaning?
有两成高档纺织品 在生产过程中被丢弃
Twenty percent of luxury textiles is thrown away during the production.
我们计划使用废弃的面料来生产产品
We plan on using dead stock fabric in our collections,
不仅符合环保需求
which is not only sustainable,
也让每个系列变得独一无二
but makes each collection truly one of a kind.
还能省钱呢
Saves money as well.
我欣赏这种信念
Yeah, I like the ethos,
但产品畅销与否 关键是够不够时尚
but it's the fashion that's gonna sell your line.
当然
Of course.
马切洛·穆拉托里
Marcello Muratori.
我猜你应该没花多少时间 就想出这个品牌名了
I see you didn't spend much time coming up with a name.
其实 我花了不少时间
Actually, I did.
重点是 我想向家族致敬 同时跟他们划清界限
In the end, I wanted to pay homage to my family, but also stand apart.
挺引人入胜的
Yeah, well, it is quite engaging,
有点类似高级运动装
sort of prestige sportswear.
但我被背叛过
But I've been burnt in the past.
凭什么要我相信穆拉托里
So why would I trust working with a Muratori?
或是德·莱昂
Or a de Leon?
因为这次你不是为我们工作
Because you wouldn't be working for us.
而是跟我们合作
You'd be working with us.
我们想让你成为合伙人
We'd bring you in as a full partner.
只要品牌成功
When this is a success,
你也会获得跟我们同等的收益
you'll gain as much as we will.
如果不成功呢
And if it isn't?
希薇 一定会成功的
It's going to be, Sylvie.
那我们必须确保品牌成功才行
Well, I guess we'll have to make sure it is.
所以你答应了 - 她答应了
You're in? - She's in!
老朋友 我看你迟早会离开安托万
I think you're gonna be leaving Antoine soon, my friend.
是啊 老兄 前提是获得跟她同等的合同
Yeah, but I'll need the same deal as her, mate.
我们必须马上发布新闻稿
We're going to have to put out a press release immediately.
其实 我有另一个想法
Oh, actually, I had another idea.
食物是通往人心最快的道路
Fastest route to people's hearts is through their stomachs.
不如我们办一场午宴来招待媒体
So what about throwing a luncheon for the press?
好极了 好点子
Bravo. Bonne idée.
谢了 希薇 你一定不会后悔的 我保证
Merci, Sylvie. You won't be sorry, I promise.
不客气
You're welcome.
天啊 我们现在是最强情侣了吗
Oh my God, are we power couples now?
应该是最强四人组
Uh... I think we're a power quad. - Ooh!
因为我们每个人都有不同的功劳
Because, each of us individually brings something spec--
没错
Yes! Yes!
所以我们需要点四瓶香槟 马上来
And we need a quad of champagne, tout de suite.
天啊 - 好吧
Wow. - Okay.
你怎么也来了
What are you doing here?
我来庆祝啊
Celebrating.
敬我们
To us.
“我们”是谁 他也是一分子吗
Who's us? Is he us?
是的
He is.
我请阿尔菲来帮我们处理财政
I asked Alfie to help out with financials.
对啊 是不是很棒呢
Yeah, isn't that so cool?
是啊 - 太棒了
Yeah. - Yeah, it's so cool.
对啊 这真是大好机会啊
Yeah, it's, uh... It's a great opportunity.
是啊 你们联♥系♥诺亚了吗
Yeah, have you guys called Noah yet?
我们得马上打给他
Oh, we have to do that right now.
你也一起来吧
You should come too.
好吧
Oh, yeah, okay.
现在
Right now?
我去去就回来 - 好的 我们会...
I'll be right back. - Okay, we'll be, uh...
新工作
So, new job?
是啊 严格说来 是做咨♥询♥的
Yeah, basically, um, consulting.
放心吧 我会尽量避嫌的
Don't worry, I won't be hanging around all the time.
我没担心什么
I'm not worried.
有道理 何不帮忙他们呢
That makes sense. Why wouldn't you help them?
开什么玩笑
You've gotta be kidding me.
这是探戈吗 - 什么
Is this a tango? - What?
这首歌♥是你点的吗
Did you request this?
是的 因为我很想重温 参加《尽情舞吧》的经历
Yes, because I love reliving my Ballando experience.
不尽然是一件坏事
It wasn't all bad.
怎么
What?
你怎么可能还记得
There's no way you remember.
我可以的
I've got this.
我很难...
I'm having a really hard time
不去回想我们经历过的事
not thinking about us.
你也知道我和尼古拉斯复合了
You know I'm back with Nico.
尽管他对你做了那些事
After what he did to you?
感情是很复杂的学问 阿尔菲
Relationships are complicated, Alfie.
是吗 人是不会变的
Yeah, well, people don't change.
那家伙很狡猾
I mean, the guy's a snake.
既然他那么糟糕 你为什么还要跟他合作
If he's so bad, then why are you working with him?
因为狡猾的人知道怎么赚钱
Because snakes know how to make money.
但不代表我会跟这种人上♥床♥
It doesn't mean I'd sleep with one.
(博:待会儿要见面吗)
(已经过七点了 这样有违规定)
(但我们很久没见面了 我都开始忘记你长什么样了)
晚上好 - 晚上好
Bonsoir. - Bonsoir.
希薇
Oh, Sylvie.
你还没谢我送你巧克力呢
You never thanked me for the chocolates.
希望你收到了
I hope you got them.
当然
Oh, of course.
那些巧克力充满异国风味
They were quite exotic.
你猜到里面放了什么吗
Did you guess what was inside?
没猜到 但那股味道久久挥之不去
Mm, no, but, uh... the flavor did linger for quite a while.
是肝
Liver.
什么
What?
我想加入一些出人意料 风味强烈的食材
Uh, I wanted something unexpected and aggressive.
自从见到你后 你的身影也一直挥之不去
After we met, the thought of you also lingered for quite a while.
亲爱的 晚上好 很高兴见到你们
Bonjour, dear. So good to see you.
莱因哈特 介意我把希薇偷走一下吗
Reinhardt, precious, do you mind if I steal Sylvie?
我们要请她喝一杯
We need to get her a drink.
没问题
We certainly do.
真不敢相信 你竟然觉得我们俩很般配
I can't believe you ever thought we'd be a good match.
起码我现在知道你的理想型了
Well, now I know your type.
有新照片吗
Any new pictures?
没有 我得先发过去 他才会发回来
No, not if I don't send any first.
赶紧给他发一张吧 希薇 又不会伤害到任何人
Send him one, Sylvie! It's not hurting anybody.
何乐不为
Why not?
我拍了几张 但我不想暴露自己的身体
I've taken some, but I don't like to expose myself like that.
希薇 如果有你这种姿色的女人 不敢发裸照给别人
No, no, Sylvie, if people who look like you aren't comfortable sending nudes,
那其他人算什么 快 当是为了我们的福利 拜托
what does that say for the rest of us. Come on! For us, please.
快
Come on. Come on!
好吧
Okay...
好 搞定
There! It's done.
满意了吗
Happy?
满意了 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
敬你和纪尧姆
To you and Guillaume,
祝你们结婚周年快乐
and your anniversary.
也敬那位顶着大雕的小种马 不管他在哪里
And to that hung little stud, wherever he may be.
是他吗
Is it him?
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表