剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
却没有厨师为他们做菜
and no chef to cook for them.
米其林星级厨师呢
What about a Michelin-star chef?
对 他是法国人 充满创意
Yeah, he's French, very inventive.
我保证你一定会赞叹不已
I promise you'll be blown away.
我们马上把餐厅的链接发给你
Okay? We'll forward you a link to the restaurant.
没必要 把他请来就对了
No, that's not necessary. Just book him.
请加百列掌厨就是你的解决方案
So Gabriel is your solution?
你让安托万的主厨去为别人做菜
You're sending Antoine's head chef to cook for someone else?
你的责任是调和这两位臭脾气的家伙 而不是拆散他们
You were supposed to bring these two hotheads together, not push them apart.
不是 这是两全其美的方法
No, it's perfect, okay?
如果这位顶级富豪 对加百列的菜色感到满意
If Gabriel impresses this billionaire, which, you know, he will,
也许安托万就会意识到他的实力 然后退后一步
then maybe Antoine will realize what he has and finally back off.
艾米丽 可能性太多了
Well, that's a lot of maybes, Emily.
是你说我是“厨师通灵师”的
You made me the chef whisperer.
确保安托万出席开幕活动
Just make sure Antoine comes to the opening.
艾米丽
Emily!
嗨 尼古拉斯
Hello, Nicolas.
等等
Wait. Uh--
别走
Wait!
我其实是来找你的
I was actually coming to see you.
找我 什么事
Me? Why?
我…
Well, I, uh…
JVMA成功收♥购♥了穆拉托里
JVMA bought Muratori.
祝你和安东尼娅相处愉快
Well, have fun dealing with Antonia.
马切洛应付不了她 我也是 祝你好运
Marcello couldn't handle her, neither could I, so good luck with that.
什么
What?
不是 是关于敏迪的事
No. No, it's about Mindy.
她怎么了
What about her?
她没回复我的短♥信♥ 也不接我的电♥话♥
She's not replying to my texts or answering my calls,
我想你或许可以…
so I thought maybe you could…
什么 替你传话
What, pass along a message?
休想
Yeah, no.
你伤透她的心 搞到她退出欧洲歌♥唱大赛
You broke her heart and also ruined Eurovision for her.
她不想见到你
She doesn't want to see you.
我知道 我想跟她解释… - 得了吧 别再纠缠她了
I know, but if I could just explain-- -No, just leave her alone.
她过得很好 看起来神清气爽 还重返疯马秀的舞台
She's doing great. She looks great. She's even back at the Crazy Horse.
她已经放下了
She's moved on.
请你也放下吧
You should too.
随你想做什么菜 试着加入你的新菜色吧
You can cook whatever you want. Even try out some of your new dishes.
真的吗 希瑟顿不介意吗
Really? Heatherton's gonna go for that?
不介意 他只希望酒店开幕活动顺利进行
Yes, he just wants a smooth and successful event to help launch his hotel.
再说这样会让安托万无地自容
Plus, it'll make Antoine so jealous.
我为什么要答应你们
And why would I want that?
以后他再也不会为难你 你也可以换掉菜单了
Uh, so he can finally get off your back, and you can change the menu.
看到你为坐拥游艇 和太空梭的企业巨头
Seeing you cook for a major player who owns yachts and rocket ships
对他的自尊心是一大打击
is a huge blow to his ego.
也对
Hm. True. Hm…
好吧 那晚我会叫副主厨代班
Okay, I'll have my sous-chef cover the restaurant for the night.
好极了 你一定可以的 托马斯一定会喜欢你的
Amazing! You're gonna be great. Thomas is gonna love you.
他真的有太空梭
Is it true that he owns rocket ships?
真的
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
每次宣布投资新项目后 他会上太空11分钟
Every time he announces a new business venture, he goes up into space for like 11 minutes.
太扯了
That's insane.
可不是嘛
Truly.
我一会儿把详情发给你
Um, well, I'll send you the details.
好的 - 好吧
Okay. -Okay.
对了 艾米丽
Oh, Emily.
谢谢你
Thank you.
感激不尽
Thank you so much.
糟糕
No. No. No. No, no, no. No.
我一直在找你 - 我怎么知道 我把你拉黑了
I've been trying to reach you. -I wouldn't know. I blocked you.
我没事
I'm good.
拜托了 我只是想道歉
Please, I just want to apologize.
你还好意思出现
You've really got some balls showing up here.
你对我做了那些事
After what you did?
我知道
I know.
我太可恶了
It was terrible.
你说过会保护我的 却在背后捅我一刀
You said you'd have my back, and you shoved a knife into it.
我懂 你最看重的是你的公♥司♥和家人
I get it. What matters to you the most is your company and your family.
以后也是这样
And that's always how it's gonna be.
不是 我已经改了
No. I've changed.
尼古拉斯 口说无凭
Those are just words, Nico.
我证明给你看
I'll prove it to you.
太迟了
It's too late.
下一位
Next. -Merci.
不错嘛 好漂亮的衣裳
All right. Cute outfits.
不好意思
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. -Ah!
不好意思 - 没事吧
I'm good. Sorry.
嗨 - 听好
Hi! -Well, listen.
很高兴我们三人能聚在一起 因为…
I'm glad that we can do this because…
对
Right.
我们有事想要告诉你
…there's something that we need to tell you.
我们就开门见山吧 - 好啊
We are diving right into it. -Yeah.
怎么回事
What's going on?
是这样的
Well, uh…
在罗马期间 我们…
When we were in Rome, we--
我们一起去参观了斗兽场
We saw the Colosseum together.
什么
What?
我答应过要跟你一起去的
Uh, and I know I promised I'd see it with you,
但你当时太忙了
but you were so busy.
对啊 是的 怎么 就这样
Oh, yeah. Okay. What, is that it?
不是 还有其他事
No. No, there's more.
不是 还有其他的 - 还有其他的
No. Yeah, no. -Loads more. A lot more.
我们… - 我们还一起参观了万神殿
Um, we-- -We also saw the Pantheon.
我们玩得很开心 对吧 - 太开心了
And we had so much fun, right? -So much fun.
玩得很开心
Yeah, loads of fun.
说真的 我和马切洛也去过那两个景点
Okay, if I'm honest, I also saw those places with Marcello.
天啊 所以我们…
Oh my God! Okay, so then we are…
那我们扯平了 - 没错
Then it's no big deal. -No.
不好意思 我必须接这通电♥话♥
Uh… Oh. Uh, sorry, have to take this.
去接吧 - 我去去就回来 朱利恩 嗨
Take it. -I'll be right back. Julien, hi.
你干吗
What are you doing?
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
疯马秀那边出了点事
Some shit went down at Crazy Horse,
说真的 我今晚的状态不太适合
and, yeah, I honestly don't think I'm in the right state of mind
向艾米丽宣布我们的恋情
to… tell Emily tonight.
我可以喝点吗 - 可以
Can I have some of this? -Yeah.
喝吧 - 好的 谢谢
Crack on. -Okay, thank you.
说吧 发生了什么事
Well, go on. What happened?
是这样的
Well,
尼古拉斯出现了
Nico showed up.
然后呢
And?
他想道歉
He… tried to apologize.
所以…
So…
怎么
What?
你们决定复合了 - 他对我做了那些事 怎么可能
You guys are getting back together? -After what he did? How… could I?
怎么说呢 有这种可能性码
I don't know. I mean, could you?
事情似乎越来越复杂了
You know, this is getting a lot more complicated than it was supposed to be.
先是艾米丽 再来是尼古拉斯
There's Emily, and now there's Nico.
尼古拉斯不在话下
There's… no Nico.
不如我们省去大家的麻烦
Why don't we just save everyone the trouble and pretend
就当我们之间什么也没发生过
that me and you never happened?
我不是那个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
但我是那个意思
Well… I just did.
好啦 我错过了什么
Okay, what did I miss?
没什么
Nothing.
是啊
Yeah.
没什么
Nothing.
你那交往的对象
The girl you've been seeing…
视力不太好啊
…can't be seeing very well.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表