剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
谢了 伯纳德夫人
Merci, Madame Bernard.
我在罗马期间 很“瞎”念你家的面包
When I am in Rome, your bread, I am missing me.
不是
是“我在罗马期间 很想念你家的面包”
"When I was in Rome, I missed your bread."
我在罗马期间
When I was in Rome…
很想念你家的面包
…I missed your bread.
这就对了
There you go!
意大利的面包太恶心了
Italian bread is disgusting.
我也搞不懂
I don't understand.
再见
Goodbye.
欢迎回来
Welcome back!
谢谢你 克劳黛特
Thank you, Claudette!
这些花真好看 太“霉”了
These flowers - magnificent he are very.
走路不会看路吗
Watch where you're going!
你差点要了我的命
You nearly killed me!
法国人真没礼貌
The French are so rude.
天啊 你竟然误以为我是法国人 多谢了
Oh my God, you think I'm French? Thank you!
天啊
Oh my God!
《艾米丽在巴黎》
你♥他♥妈♥的哪位
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的哪位
Who the fuck are you?
那件浴袍的主人
The owner of that robe.
希薇
Sylvie.
你不是明天才从罗马回来吗
Weren't you supposed to be in Rome 'til tomorrow evening?
没想到吧 我回来了
Well, surprise, I'm back now.
我去换衣服
I'll get dressed.
你在罗马也有对象啊
You were just with someone in Rome.
听好
So…
这是新规则
…new rule.
你的情人不能穿我的衣服 也不准在我床上过夜
Your lovers don't wear my clothes. And don't spend the night in my bed.
我先出去喝杯咖啡 等我回来后 不想再看到那个女人
I'm going out for a coffee. When I get back, I want the girl gone.
麻烦你给我再买♥♥件浴袍
And you're buying me a new robe.
必须一模一样
The same one.
(收件人:阿尔菲 我今晚穿这件哟)
瞧瞧你 今晚又登上疯马秀的主场演出了
Look at you! Headlining at the Crazy Horse again.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
真为你感到骄傲
I am very proud of you.
谢了 亲爱的闺蜜
Thank you, my dear friend.
回到巴黎后还习惯吗
So, are you feeling okay being back in Paris?
挺好的
Yeah.
毕竟我懂你对罗马抱有很大的期望
I mean, I know how excited you were about everything in Rome.
对啊 我决定把罗马抛诸脑后
Yeah, I'm… I'm putting Rome in my rearview mirror.
全部抛诸脑后
All of it.
等等 你还没跟马切洛说话
Wait, you still haven't talked to Marcello?
还没
No.
但是 说真的 我认为这是最好的结果
But, you know, honestly, I think it's for the best.
我已经放下了
I'm moving on.
无拘无束 不再纠缠不清
No commitments, no entanglements.
距离我们上次在巴黎当单身女子 是多久以前的事了
You know, when was the last time that you and I were single together in Paris?
是啊 好久没有这样了
Yeah, it's been a long time.
太久了
Too long!
我们去干点坏事吧
Let's-- let's do something bad! -Whoo!
我得准备去上班了 但是…
Um, well, I've-- I gotta get ready for work, but…
面包和奶酪随你吃
Help yourself to bread and cheese.
好吃
Mmm. Yummy.
嗨 欢迎从罗马回来
Hey! Welcome back from Rome.
怎么乱成这样
What is this mess?
你怎么不好好收拾 - 不好意思
How could you let it go so out of hand? -Sorry.
说真的 你们不在期间 我忙得不可开交
I actually had a lot going on while you all were away.
如今我们回来了
Well, now that we're back
你也不用再承担那些沉重的职责了
and you are relieved of your enormous responsibilities,
麻烦你清理干净 好吗
can you please clean all this up?
话说…
So,
我听说艾米丽搞垮了公♥司♥分行 还被男友甩了
I heard Emily got the agency fired, and then her boyfriend dumped her.
你没必要显得这么开心
You don't have to sound so happy about it.
我哪有 我只是…
I'm not. I'm just…
艾米丽
Emily!
嗨 欢迎回来
Hi, welcome back!
还是我应该说
Or should I say,
你好 贱♥人♥
bonjour, bitch?
你说什么
Excuse me?
这是我创立的新品牌
It's my new line. I needed something to do while you were in Rome.
你们在罗马期间 我总得干点什么
有意思
Ah. Interesting.
你好 贱♥人♥
And bonjour to you, bitch.
我也曾对我六年级班主任 杜邦老师这么说
I once said that to my 6th grade teacher, Mademoiselle Dupont.
我还以为很好笑
I thought it was funny.
结果她用尺打了我的指关节
She hit my knuckles with a ruler.
好吧
Okay, um…
我希望格拉托事务所 能帮我做推广工作
Well, I'm hoping Agence Grateau will help me market them.
能不能在希薇面前替我美言几句
Will you put in a good word with Sylvie?
你疯了吗 你已经失责了
Uh, are you crazy? You're already not doing the job you have.
吉纳维芙 我欣赏你的企业家精神
Love the entrepreneurial spirit, Genevieve.
但经历了穆拉托里 和罗马那边的种种挫折后
But after everything that happened with Muratori and just Rome in general,
我认为我们还是步步为营较妥
I think we have to tread lightly.
是啊 - 希薇
Yeah. -Sylvie!
你好 贱♥人♥
Bonjour, bitch.
跟托马斯·希瑟顿的视频会议 安排好了吗
Is the Zoom set up for our meeting with Thomas Heatherton?
对了 视频会议 没问题
Right, the Zoom. Of course.
我马上去做
I'm on it.
你们都知道了
As you are all aware,
我们在罗马冒险期间 失去了不少客户
we lost a few clients during our Roman adventure.
我必须郑重强调
I cannot overstate how important it is
托马斯·希瑟顿 非常期待这个周末的活动
that Thomas Heatherton is happy with the event this weekend.
这是他在巴黎创建的首家希瑟顿酒店
Heatherton Hotel Paris is his first in France,
尽管只是针对旅游媒体 举办的试运营活动
and even though it's a soft launch for the travel press,
但绝对不能出任何差错
it needs to come off flawlessly.
那我们绝对不会搞砸这项活动
Then we will all be determined not to fuck this one up.
这句话让我充满信心
That just fills me with confidence.
不要 你收下吧
No, you keep it.
我知道会议是我负责安排的 我…
Okay, I know I set this up.
谁来救命啊
Someone!
嗨 大家好
Ah. Hello, everyone.
希瑟顿先生
Mr. Heatherton!
叫我托马斯就行了 - 托马斯
Thomas. -Thomas!
我们都非常期待这个周末的开幕活动
We are all very excited about the opening this week,
到时巴黎希瑟顿酒店 将呈现出最原汁原味的巴黎
as the Heatherton Hotel Paris is going to bring Paris to Paris.
我们打造了标志性的巴黎体验
We have created an iconic Parisian experience.
宾客们进入大厅时 会穿过仿制的埃菲尔铁塔
Guests will enter the lobby through a replica of the Eiffel Tower.
宴会厅里 则设有凯♥旋♥门 蒙马特和圣母院
In the ballroom, we'll have L'Arc de Triomphe, Montmartre, Notre-Dame.
你们有没有打算安排 宾客们乘坐旅游巴士
Are you going to put them on a hop-on hop-off bus as well?
你想的话也行
If you want it.
我知道我的团队已经同意了 但我是刚刚才知道的
Look, I know my team signed off on this, but I'm just hearing it,
我非常讨厌这种做法
and I… hate it.
距离开幕只剩三天 我们大可…
Well, uh, the opening is in three days, but we can…
再想想办法
Pivot.
呃… - 好的
Uh… -Yeah.
不如我们让宾客们体验真实的巴黎吧
Well, um, what if we tried to activate a real Parisian experience?
我最喜欢我所住的巴黎小区
My favorite thing about the city, other than famous sites, is my neighborhood
以及天天跟我互动的店家
and all the shopkeepers that I interact with every day.
针对这次的活动
So, for the event,
我们大可重现这些店面
what if we recreate their storefronts
让宾客们品尝他们的产品
and have guests sample their products?
不好意思 是不是断线了
Sorry, did we lose you? -Oh…
吉纳维芙
Genevieve! -Ah--
该死的 他的画面卡住了 - 不是 我在思考
Oh, merde, he is frozen. -No, I'm thinking.
那就…
Let's, um…
那就这么办吧
Let's do it.
我认识一位巴黎地道的时装设计师
And, I know this adorable local fashion designer
她能提供一些别致的标志帽
who can provide some chic logo hats.
好的 一有进展请马上知会我的团队 一切都往正确的方向走了
Yeah, just keep my team posted. It's all heading in the right direction.
很好 我们会好好处理的 - 再见
Great, we'll work on it. -Bye-bye.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表