剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
天啊 好不可思议啊
Oh my God, this is incredible.
我都说不出话来
I'm speechless.
艾米丽·库珀竟然说不出话来
Emily Cooper at a loss for words.
我知道你很喜欢巴黎
I know you love Paris,
但我觉得威尼斯 是世界上最美丽的城市
but I think Venice is the most beautiful city in the world.
或许也是最浪漫的城市
And maybe the most romantic.
那我很高兴在这里认识你
Well, then I'm glad I'm here with you.
从我五岁起 威尼斯就一直在我的愿望清单上
Venice has been on my bucket list since I was five.
谁五岁就有愿望清单了
What five-year-old has a bucket list?
长大后还带着渔夫帽的人
The same one that still wears bucket hats.
天啊 - 天啊
Oh my gosh. - Oh my God.
你看...
Look at--
《艾米丽在巴黎》
《艾米丽在威尼斯》
到站了
Here's our stop.
看起来不像我们住的酒店
That doesn't look like our hotel.
我们先去秀场 好吗
Oh, um, no. We're checking out the venue for the show first, if that's okay?
没问题
Oh, of course.
嗨
Hey, hey!
欢迎来到圣方济各教堂
Welcome in San Francesco della Vigna.
天啊 太美了
Wow, it's perfect.
我就知道你会喜欢
Aw, I knew you'd like it.
离运河很近 宾客们可以乘船抵达 充满威尼斯风情
And it's close to the canal, so the guests can arrive by boat, Venice style.
迪奥去年也在这里举办时装秀
Dior had their show here last year.
没想到能争取到空档
I can't believe it was available. - Mm!
马切洛 模特儿准备好做最后一次试装了
Marcello, the models are ready for final fittings.
开始吧 - 我跟你们一起去
Let's do it. - Oh, I'll join you.
你已经帮忙很多了 这是你第一次来威尼斯
You've already done so much, and it's your first time in Venice.
到城里好好玩吧
Go enjoy the city.
但我是来工作的
But I'm here to work.
去吧
Go.
这次换我来打点一切
Let me handle things for a change.
你确定
You sure?
他是认真的 走吧
He really is. Come on.
好吧 圣瑞吉酒店见
Okay, I'll see you back at the St. Regis. - Mm-hm.
还说什么“我是来工作的”
So much for, "I'm here to work."
一 二
One, two.
天啊
Oh! - Oh my gosh, okay.
天啊
Oh my God.
我好像没看过你这么开心
I'm not sure I've ever seen you so happy.
可不是嘛
I know.
我真为马切洛感到骄傲
I'm just so proud of Marcello, you know?
很高兴能跟他和大家一起来到这里
And being here with him and just, well, with all of us.
说真的 我第一次笑得这么开心
I honestly have never smiled so much.
我喜欢看你恋爱的样子
I love seeing you in love.
温暖了我的“小鼠心”
It warms my little rodent heart.
你的什么
Your what?
你看那座桥
Look at that bridge.
“鼠心”
Rodent heart? - Oh!
我想起了
Oh, right.
那部《红磨鼠》 工作进展如何
"Moulin Rat." What's going on with that?
是这样的 制♥作♥人刚给我发来莎汀的动画视觉图
Actually, the producers just sent me an initial animation of Satine.
不好意思 是叫拉汀才对
Sorry, Ratine.
让我看看
No, show me.
♪ Come what may ♪
天啊 你好可爱哟
Oh my God, you're so cute.
飙高音时 我的胡须会这样颤抖 我不喜欢这种感觉
I don't like how my whiskers quiver when I hit a high note,
好在我的“鼠奶”看起来不错
but my rat tits look good.
很高兴动画组只给画她两个乳♥房♥♥
Oh, well, I'm glad they kept it at two.
对吧
Right?
不好意思 这通电♥话♥我得接 - 好的
Uh, sorry, I better get this. - Yeah.
嗨 希薇 你在路上了吗
Hi, Sylvie. Are you on your way?
不是 我在罗马
No, I'm in Rome.
罗马
Rome?
为什么
Why?
还记得小珍吗
Remember Jane?
怎么可能忘记 她又干了什么好事
Oh, well, how could I forget? What has she done now?
她的丈夫突然过世了
Her husband died unexpectedly.
天啊 好可怜 节哀顺变
Oh, God, that's terrible. I'm sorry.
我在罗马出席丧礼 但明天会抵达威尼斯出席时装秀
I'm here now for the funeral, but I'll be in Venice tomorrow for the show.
你大可留在那边 这边就交给我们吧
Well, if you need to stay, we have it under control.
不行 我明天就到
No, no, no. I'm coming tomorrow.
这不只是马切洛的赌局
This isn't just Marcello's gamble.
我也有份赌一把 所以一定要有回报
I gambled on this line too, and it really needs to pay off.
这样对大家都好
For all our sakes. - Uh...
我得挂电♥话♥了
Oh, I have to go.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你真是个贴心的朋友 千里迢迢来出席丧礼
You're such a good friend for traveling all this way.
这是你人生中最悲伤的一天 我总不能让你一个人度过
I couldn't let you be alone on the saddest day of your life.
说真的
Actually,
我人生中最悲伤的一天 是下周律师宣读遗嘱的那天
the saddest day of my life will be next week
到时我就知道自己欠了多少债务
when the lawyers read the will and I find out just how much debt I'm in.
我不介意卖♥♥卵抵债 只估计已经枯萎了
I'd sell my eggs, but they're probably deviled by now.
早知如此 就应该像你这样嫁给商人
Should have married a businessman like you.
洛朗刚把两家酒吧给搞砸了
Laurent just ran two nightclubs into the ground
还用我妈的房♥产来抵押贷款
and borrowed against my mother's property.
我真想杀了他
I could kill him.
不好意思 一时口快
Sorry. Too soon.
还好啦
Not at all.
我早就知道这一天会到来
I knew this day was coming.
所以我已经预先哀悼了
That's why I pre-grieved.
你打算拿洛朗怎么办
What are you going to do about Laurent?
做一件我早就应该做的事
What I should have done a long time ago.
申请离婚
File for divorce.
好走不送
Well, good riddance.
不是指你 亲爱的
Oh, not you, darling.
再见 我的爱人
Bye, love.
“你的永生从今天开始”
Oh, "Your forever begins today."
好像是对着我们说的
I think that means us.
不会吧 真是难以置信
Ugh! No, I don't believe it.
有没有看到我的护照
Have you seen my passport? I swear I had it at the airport.
我发誓我在机场时还拿在手上
我先去洗个澡 然后在帮你找找看
Let me take a shower, then I'll help you look.
谢了
Hm? - Thanks.
我今晚在我最喜爱的餐厅预订了桌位
I made a reservation at my favorite restaurant for dinner.
就我们俩
Just the two of us.
今晚我想独享你
I don't want to share you with anyone else tonight.
可以吗
That okay?
可以 求之不得
Oh, yeah, more than okay. Mm-hm.
好吧
Hm? Okay.
我约了敏迪去喝一杯 马上就走
Um, I'm going to go meet Mindy for drinks, uh, now.
好吧
Okay.
(马上出来见个面)
什么 他要向你求婚
What? He's proposing? - Shh!
不好意思 我只是太兴奋了
Sorry, I'm just so excited.
等等 我们得庆祝一下 麻烦来两杯阿佩罗橙光
Wait, we have to celebrate. Two Aperol spritzes, per favore.
兴奋吗 你看起来还好 - 不是 我很兴奋 只是太惊讶了
Are we excited? You don't seem excited. - Yes. No, I am. I'm just surprised.
懂吗 太早了
You know? It's early.
尽管感觉对了
But, I mean, it feels right.
我们是一个团队的 懂吗
We're a team, you know?
想到明天 或是五年后...
And when I think about next year or five years from now--
你总是想太多
Which you tend to do.
我能想象跟他在一起的画面
I can picture us together.
如今他住在巴黎 我什么都不缺了
And now that he lives in Paris, it's like, well, I can have it all.
爱情 事业和友情都到位了
Love, work, best friend.
我要哭了
I'm gonna cry.
谢谢
Grazie. Um...
谢谢
Thank you.
为你和马切洛干杯
To you and Marcello,
祝你们拥有全世界的幸福
wishing you all the happiness in the world.
你值得
You deserve it.
你在为伴娘一角试镜吗 - 还需要试镜
Is this your audition for maid of honor? - I have to audition?
当然不需要
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表