剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
小心
Be careful!
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我喜欢
I love it!
我甚至在下面塞了只袜子
I even stuffed a sock down one side.
你真是考虑周到啊 面面俱到
Wow. You're really covering all your bases, and then some.
如果你今晚能请些人来夜♥总♥会♥ 那就太棒了
If you could rustle up some people to come to the club tonight, that'd be amazing.
我需要证明我能带来顾客
I need to prove that I can bring in customers,
尤其是会点很多酒水的顾客
especially ones that order drinks. Lots of drinks.
卡蜜尔:你见过加百列了吗?
艾米丽:没有 你呢?
卡蜜尔 今天上午的会议之后我们再谈
卡蜜尔:待会儿见
你没事吧?你看起来像没了个粉丝
Are you okay? You look like you just lost a follower.
不 但也许会失去一个朋友
No, but maybe a friend.
卡蜜尔
Camille.
自从加百列告诉我 他要留在巴黎后 我就没跟她说过话
I haven't spoken to her since Gabriel told me he was staying in Paris,
现在我得去萨维尔
and now I have to go to Savoir
跟她见面 谈她家香槟的事
to meet with her about her family champagne.
那问题何在?她男朋友留在了巴黎
What's the problem? Her boyfriend's staying in Paris.
对…是这样的
Yeah... Um, here's the thing.
当我去和加百列道别时
When I went to say goodbye to Gabriel,
不知怎么的 那晚就成了我这辈子
it somehow turned into the most incredible night of sex
最美妙的性♥爱♥之夜
that I have ever had in my entire life!
艾米丽 恭喜你啊 姑娘
Emily! Get it, girl!
-没什么可喜的 -哦
No! -No.
我以为我再也见不到他了
I thought that I was never gonna see him again.
就好像我来了巴黎 突然就成了帕姆斯派塞
It's like I came to Paris, and suddenly I'm Pam Spicer.
帕姆斯派塞是谁?
Who's Pam Spicer?
她是个从芝加哥来的女孩 喝得酩酊大醉
Just this girl from Chicago who'd get really drunk
然后勾搭每个人的男朋友
and then hit on everyone's boyfriends. -Oh.
是呀 这原本是一个笑话 成真之后就不好笑了
Yeah, it was like kind of a joke, until it wasn't.
你不是在计划和马修去圣特罗佩 过一个浪漫的周末吗?
Aren't you planning a romantic weekend in St Tropez with Mathieu?
那晚之后 我就不太确定了
After the other night, I'm not so sure.
不 那是完美的不在场证明
No, that's the perfect alibi.
对…
Yeah...
你已经要把这个名字拿下来了
You're taking the name down already.
去旧迎新嘛
Out with the old, in with the new.
你想怎么叫它?
What are you gonna call it?
安托万想叫它“拉沃之家”
Antoine wants to call it "Chez Lavaux."
我更想叫它“加百列之家” 除非你有更好的主意
I was more thinking about "Chez Gabriel." Unless you have a better idea.
加百列 我今天要去萨维尔见卡蜜尔
Gabriel, I'm meeting with Camille at Savoir today.
你是怎么跟她说的?
Oh. -What have you told her?
多亏了安托万的投资 我要留在巴黎
That I'm staying in Paris, thanks to Antoine's investment.
多亏了一份工作 我也会留在巴黎
And I'm staying in Paris, thanks to a job.
就一年 然后我就回芝加哥 回到真实的生活
For a year. Then I'm going back to Chicago, to my real life.
我当然从没想过要搅和别人的感情
I certainly never meant to interfere in anyone's relationship.
我好像违反了最高指导原则
It's like I violated the Prime Directive.
最高指导原则?
The Prime Directive?
是《星际迷航》里的
It's from Star Trek.
我爸是《星际迷航》的铁粉
Oh. -My dad was a huge Trekkie,
他让我看了所有的原创剧集
and made me watch all the original episodes.
最高指导原则 禁止星际舰队的任何成员
The Prime Directive prohibits any members of the Starfleet
干涉外星文明的生活
from interfering with the lives of alien civilizations.
但这次 你是外星人
But in this case, you're the alien.
你不该在巴黎 我不能这么对卡蜜尔
You're not supposed to be in Paris. And I can't do this to Camille.
你没有对卡蜜尔做任何事 你对我做的事倒挺多的
You didn't do anything to Camille. You did do a lot of things to me.
艾米丽 早上好 欢迎来到拉沃之家
Emily, good morning. Welcome to Maison Lavaux.
这个名字还在讨论中
The name is still under discussion.
但这是个好名字 你不这么想吗? 这是品牌扩张
But it's a good one, don't you think? And a brand extension.
我相信艾米丽会喜欢的
I'm sure Emily can appreciate that.
实际上我没什么意见
I actually don't have an opinion.
明晚来参加我们的品鉴晚宴吧
Come to our tasting dinner tomorrow night.
也许到时候你就有意见了
Maybe you'll have an opinion by then.
很遗憾 我来不了
Unfortunately, I can't make it.
我要和马修卡特一起去圣特罗佩
I will be in St Tropez with Mathieu Cadault.
真的吗?
Seriously?
他真幸运
Lucky man.
再见
Au revoir.
萨维尔 巴黎
早上好 我在想…
Good morning,I was thinking of...
那是给香槟之父的吗?
Is that for Champà¨re?
对 只是提一些我对活动的想法
Yes. Just a few ideas I had to the campaign.
是的 我让卢克准备的
Yes, that Luc prepared at my request.
我以为香槟之父是我的客户
I thought Champà¨re was my account.
香槟是法国产品
Champagne is a French product.
我觉得让卢克来处理比较好
I thought it'd be better if Luc handled things.
也许就现在来说 那是个好主意
Maybe that is a good idea. For now.
也许我根本不需要参加会议
Maybe I don't even need to be in the meeting. Um,
要不我消失几个小时吧? 你可以告诉她我生病回家了
why don't I disappear for a few hours? You can tell her I went home sick.
-我们为什么要那么做? -你得了什么病?
Why would we do that? -What is your malady?
卡蜜尔到了 她想见你 艾米丽
Camille has arrived. She is asking for you, Emily.
她看起来不太开心
She does not look happy.
事实上 你的脸色确实很苍白
Actually, you do look pale.
卡蜜尔
Camille!
-见到你太开心了 -亲爱的
I'm so happy to see you. -Ma chérie.
一切都好吗?
Is everything okay?
嗯 我只是不知道该拿加百列怎么办
Yeah, I just don't know what to do about Gabriel.
但这对你们来说是好事 他要留在巴黎了
But it's a great thing for you guys. He's staying in Paris. Yay!
他不是为我留下来的
He's not staying for me.
我知道这背后另有隐情
I know something else is behind this.
-你好 卡蜜尔 -你好 希薇
Bonjour, Camille. -Bonjour, Sylvie.
非常感谢你的到来 我相信你已经认识卢克了
Thank you so much for coming. And I believe you've met Luc.
对 是的 在画廊认识的 没错
Oh, yes, I did, at the gallery. Yeah.
很高兴再次见到你
Ah! Nice to see you again.
-我们可以开始了吗? -好的
Shall we begin? -Yep.
当然
Sure.
我们想让香槟之父变得有趣而性感
We want to make Champà¨re playful and sexy.
一款成为催情剂的开胃酒
An aperitif that becomes an aphrodisiac.
激♥情♥喷洒 胜却千言万语 香槟之父
Spray it, don't say it! Champà¨re.
还有 圣特罗佩有个时尚夜♥总♥会♥ 希薇在那里有关系
Also, there is a trendy club in St Tropez that Sylvie has connections to.
他们也将对香槟进行宣传
They will also promote the champagne.
罗兰杰夜♥总♥会♥ 对吗 希薇?
L'oranger. Right, Sylvie?
如果有帮助 我会去联♥系♥的
Well, I suppose if it'll help.
现在真正有帮助的是和你共进午餐
Right now, what would really help is having lunch with you.
午餐?好啊 可以讨论这个项目
Lunch? Yes. To discuss the account.
希薇?你想一起来吗?
Uh, Sylvie? Would you like to join?
拜托
Please.
那是我的荣幸
I'd love to.
加百列决定留在巴黎
So Gabriel has decided to stay in Paris,
这个决定太突然了 我不知道要作何感想
and it was a very sudden decision, and I'm not sure how I feel about it.
我们是在说那位主厨吗?
Are we talking about the chef?
对 他是卡蜜尔的男朋友
Yes, Camille's boyfriend.
在一起度过五年的时光后
And after almost five years together,
他决定搬回诺曼底的家
he decides he wants to move back home to Normandy
开一家自己的餐厅
to open his own restaurant.
诺曼底?天啊 那是我在法国最不喜欢的地方
Normandy? Oh, la, la. My least favorite place in France.
潮湿的海滩和苹果酒
Damp beaches and apple cider.
我无法想象你在那里
I can't imagine you there.
-我是说 爱也是有底线的 -的确
I mean, even love has limits. -Exactly.
但现在他留在了巴黎
But now he's staying in Paris.
-我知道原因 -是吗?
And I know why. -You do?
跟一个男人有关
It involves a man.
这么说 他是同性恋
So he's gay.
不是 我说的是投资
No. I'm talking about the man who's investing
加百列餐厅的人 安托万兰伯特
in Gabriel's restaurant, Antoine Lambert.
安托万资助了主厨?
Antoine is backing the chef?
是的 当初我的家人给他钱 让他追寻梦想
Yeah. I mean, when my family offered him money to follow his dreams,
他拒绝了 决定离开巴黎 离开我
he refused and decided to leave Paris and leave me.
现在来了个陌生人 他倒是决定要留下了
And now this stranger comes along, and he decides he wants to stay.
那是好事啊
And that's a good thing.
-不是吗? -不是
No? -No.
我怎么能回到 一个自尊心那么容易受伤
I mean, how can I go back to a man whose ego is so fragile
宁愿搬走 也不愿接受我家人支持的男人身边?
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表