剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
是好事吧
Isn't it?
是好事
It is.
那笔钱对我有用
I mean, I could use the cash,
我很想告诉尼古拉斯 我可以暂时支付房♥租
'cause I was really excited to tell Nico that I could cover the rent for a while.
但是呢
But?
但我刚收到他们发来的剧本和草图
But they just sent me the script and some sketches,
片名叫《红磨鼠》
and the full title is "Moulin Rat."
我要扮演一只老鼠
I'm a rat.
等等
Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
是翻译方面出错吧
That can't be the right translation.
老鼠在法语中还有别的意思吗
I mean, what's French for "rat"?
就是他妈的老鼠啦
It's fucking "rat."
什么
What?
我演出的角色叫“拉汀”
I'm Ratine.
谁是拉汀
Who's Ratine?
一只卡♥通♥老鼠妓♥女♥ - 我的妈啊
A cartoon rat prostitute. - Oh, shit.
所以我才不想告诉尼古拉斯 太丢人了
This is why I didn't want to tell Nico. This is so humiliating.
谁在乎呢 有钱赚不就得了
Who cares? Cash that check.
换做那位卖♥♥淫的老鼠 一定会答应了
That rat sex worker would.
也对
She would.
说真的 她会答应
Honestly, yes.
晚上好
Bonsoir.
嗨 老兄 你好
Hi. You alright, mate?
什么这么好笑
What's so funny?
我...
I, um...
我...
I...
我有工作了
I booked a job.
我饰演拉汀
I'm Ratine.
太好了
That's great.
是啊 - 等等 饰演谁
Yes. - Wait, who?
头戴大礼帽的老鼠妓♥女♥ - 别说了
A rat prostitute in a top hat. - Stop it.
没错 片名叫《红磨鼠》
No, no, no. It's Moulin Rouge with rats.
我懂了 真好笑
I get it. Funny.
没那么好笑啦
No, no, no, it's not that funny.
但酬劳很高
But the salary's great,
房♥租我来付
and rent is on me.
太棒了
That's amazing.
真的吗
Yeah?
我再去拿饮料
I'm gonna go grab another drink.
恭喜你
Congrats.
(你还好吗)
(你能过来工作室一趟吗)
艾米丽
Emily.
洛朗到了吗
Did Laurent check in?
我没看到他 但我只在登记处待一个小时 所以...
I didn't see him, but I was only at the check-in the first hour, so...
他好像刚走进来
Oh! I think he just walked in.
洛朗
Laurent.
洛朗
Laurent.
你骗我
You lied to me.
我已经知道你借钱的事了
I know about the loan.
我可以解释的
I can explain.
我在圣特罗佩欠了一笔钱 我必须借钱还债
I needed to pay off some debts in Saint-Tropez.
我才不管你借钱的原因
I don't care why you did it.
你竟然利用我妈
You took advantage of my mother.
我受够你了
I'm so done with you.
希薇 求你别这样
Sylvie, please.
我要离婚
I want a divorce.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
艾米丽 抱歉 刚才是我不对 这段时间你一直支持我
Oh, Emily, I'm sorry about earlier. You've been so supportive during this.
我们熬得很辛苦
It's been so difficult,
我必须告诉你一件事
and... I need to tell you something.
你决定取消... - 我爱你
You're canceling the line-- - I love you.
取消 - 什么
Canceling? - What?
不是 你再说一遍
No, uh, say your thing again.
我爱你 艾米丽
I love you, Emily.
我爱你 因为你相信我疯狂的梦想 连我自己都不信
I love that you believe in my crazy dream even when I don't.
我爱你 因为你不让我放弃
I love that you won't let me give up.
我也爱你
I love you too.
就如我之前跟你说的 这些事都不重要了
And like I told you before, none of this business stuff matters to me.
希望你说的不是真的
I hope that's not true.
跟我来
Come.
这是什么情况
What is all of this?
我听了你的建议 换个方式思考
I took your advice about thinking differently.
反其道而行
And I'm doing the opposite.
锡耶纳赛马节是欢腾热闹的节庆 我的设计就应该体现这种氛围
The Palio is bright and loud. That's what the collection should be.
而不是在素色面料上加个小马的
Not a colorful pony on neutral fabrics,
而是在鲜艳大胆的色彩上 加个素色小马
but a neutral pony on big, bold colorful designs.
那你刚刚在跟谁通电♥话♥
But who were you on the phone to before?
语气似乎很生气
I thought you were so upset.
那是我的面料供应商
Oh, that was my textile supplier.
我没有生气 我只是很兴奋
And I wasn't angry. I was excited.
如果要去威尼斯闯荡 那我们有的时间就不多了
If we are going to make it to Venice, we don't have much time.
我们要去威尼斯
We're going to Venice? - Mm-hm.
我们要去威尼斯了
We're going to Venice! Ah!
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表