剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
天啊 - 是的
Wow. -Yeah.
德雷克·拉莫雷医生 - 对
Dr. Drake Ramoray. -Yes!
雷吉娜·法兰吉
Regina Phalange.
对
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 明斯克 - 白俄♥罗♥斯♥
Minsk, Belarus. -Belarus!
你答对了 - 对吧
You got it. You got it. -Right?
“我们当时处在冷静期”
"We were on a break!"
太奇怪了
That's so weird.
胜出的队伍是…
And the winner,
我想大家都不会感到意外
although I'm sure none of you are surprised,
是马赛队
is… Marcel!
我们赢了
We won! We won! We won!
好样的 乔伊问答达人 好耶
Take that, Joey Triviani! Yes!
多亏了我们的秘密武器
Thanks to our secret weapon here.
我去再点一杯
I'm gonna get another round.
好的 - 好
Cool. -Great.
你要不要再来杯蓝带啤酒
Would you like another PBR?
好啊 何乐不为
Sure, why not?
没想到我会坐在你面前
I really can't believe I'm here.
很高兴你愿意出来见我
I'm so happy you are.
所以消息是真的
So it's true.
你真的离开JVMA了
You really left JVMA?
是的
Yes.
因为公♥司♥把我变成了另一个人
Because it turned me into someone I'm not.
一个会伤害你的人
Someone who could hurt you.
尼古拉斯
Nico…
怎么说呢 - 你听我说
I don't know-- -Look.
人都会犯错
People make mistakes.
如果真心爱一个人 希望你能原谅对方
I'm hoping if you love someone, you can forgive them.
我也不是完美的人
Well, I am not perfect either.
对我来说 你是完美的
You're perfect for me.
我爱你 敏迪
I love you, Mindy.
离开你后 让我意识到我有多么想跟你在一起
Being apart just made me realize how much I want to be together.
永不分开
Always.
所以你没钱了
Whoa, does this mean you're broke?
算是吧
Basically.
但只要有你在我身边
But as long as I have you,
我什么都不缺
I have everything.
等等 这些饮料你还负担得起吧
Wait, you can pay for these drinks, though, right?
我真的可以带走吗
Are you sure I can keep this?
毕竟是所有队友的功劳
I mean, the whole team won.
拿去吧 很适合你
Yeah, but you wear it so well.
也是你应得的
And you earned it.
你竟然连“阿吉”都猜到 我佩服得五体投地
When you came in with "Kip," I'm telling you, I was really impressed.
你也猜到是也门啊 我是不可能猜到的
What about you with "Yemen"? I mean, I would never have gotten that.
我会记得是因为 我差点被调到也门工作
Okay, so that stuck with me because I almost had to go to Yemen for work.
当时我一直对自己说: “我得去也门工作啦“
And I kept saying, "I guess I'm going to Yemen."
那你在巴黎从事哪一行
So what do you do in Paris?
我是美国大使♥馆♥的领事职员
I'm a consular officer at the U.S. Embassy.
天啊 好厉害 - 没错
Wow. That's impressive. -Yep.
确切的工作内容是什么
What exactly does that mean?
好吧 基本上 我的职务是协助 在海外遇到紧急状况的美国人
All right, so basically my job is to help Americans with emergencies abroad.
例如遗失护照或被逮捕 找我就对了
So if you lose your passport or you get arrested, I'm your guy.
所以你的职务是救人 - 这个嘛
So you rescue people. -Well…
拯救被拘留的美国人或…
Americans in jail or…
光顾竞猜酒吧的美国人
trivia bars.
是你救了我们 - 这个嘛
Hey, you rescued us. -Well…
我的职务其实就是处理一大堆文件
And my job is actually a lot of paperwork.
挺无聊的
It's… pretty nerdy.
但我觉得能离开索菲亚 来到巴黎真的很棒
But I will say that Paris, it's been a really nice change from Sofia.
索菲亚
Sofia?
谁啊 你的前女友吗
Who's that? Your, uh, your ex?
保加利亚首都索非亚
Sofia, Bulgaria.
我之前被派驻到那边
I was stationed there before here.
好吧 换做是世界首都竞猜比赛 你绝对不会希望我是你的队友
Yeah. Okay, you definitely don't want me on your World Capitals trivia team.
对啊 你可能不是我的首选
Yeah, you probably wouldn't be my first choice.
对了
Hey…
对了 明天国♥庆♥日你有约吗 大使♥馆♥会办一场盛大的庆典
What are you doing tomorrow for the 4th? 'Cause the Embassy is having a huge party.
你应该过来一趟
You should definitely come.
太棒了 但恕我无法出席
That sounds amazing, but I can't.
在这里 美国国♥庆♥日只是普通的日子 我还得工作呢
I… The 4th is just any other day here. I have work.
你是美国人 明天是国定假日
You're American. It's a national holiday.
有热狗吃 - 天啊
We're having hot dogs. -Oh my God.
我已经忘记上次吃热狗是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I had a hot dog.
还是那么好吃
They're still good.
但还是不行 工作太忙了
But it's-- No, work is just too crazy.
我相信我上司也不会同意我请假
And, you know, I don't think my boss would really go for it.
我请美国大使给她写个便条吧
I'll have the Ambassador write her a note.
你不了解我的上司
You don't know my boss.
来 拿出你的手♥机♥
Here. Let's see your phone.
有用 - 有用
Eh, it worked. -Oh, it worked.
你有我的联络号♥码了 所以…
Now you have my number, so…
如果你改变主意的话就打给我
Call me if you change your mind.
好的
Perfect.
我往这边走 - 好的
I'm this way. -Yep, okay.
好吧
Okay.
那么…
Well…
很高兴认识你 艾米丽
it was nice meeting you, Emily.
希望明天能见到你
Hope to see you tomorrow.
(有东西不见了吗)
(糟糕 不好意思)
(看来罗马发生的事 被搬到我公♥寓♥里来了)
艾米丽 国♥庆♥日快乐
Oh! Happy Independence Day, Emily.
谢了 卢克
Oh, thank you, Luc.
你看 这是反烤苹果塔
Look at that. It's a tarte tatin.
法国没有苹果派 但这个更好吃
We don't have apple pie in France, but this is better.
你知道是法国 帮助美国打赢革命战吗
Did you know that the French helped the Americans win their revolution?
你要不要也来一点
You want some of the tart, huh? -What, moi? No, I couldn't. No.
什么 不行啦 好吧 只吃一口
Okay, just one bite.
早安个屁
There is nothing bon about this jour.
他怎么了
What's his problem?
你没听说吗 朱利恩家里来了个新室友
Didn't you hear? Julien has a new roommate.
他的感情生活太精彩了 我跟不上
I can't keep track of his love life.
对方绝对不是他的恋爱对象
They're definitely not lovers.
是敏迪
It's Mindy.
他们俩同住一个屋檐下
Mindy's living with Julien?
他把她当街头游民收留下来
He took her in like a street urchin.
很高兴得知她平安无恙
Oh, well, I'm glad that she's safe.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
去他家跟她谈谈
Go over there, talk to her,
我可以使出调虎离山计 让你悄悄溜出去
and if you want, I can create a diversion so you can sneak out.
我刚发现她和阿尔菲在一起很久了
I just found out that she and Alfie have been together longer than they said.
他们一次又一次地骗我
They lied about their lie.
连续被骗 我懂的
The double lie. Now I understand.
快 我们要跟欧莱雅开会
Allez, we have a meeting at L'Oréal.
很好
Yes.
巴黎欧莱雅向来生产顶级化妆品
L'Oréal Paris has always produced top-tier cosmetics.
但我们要怎么吸引年轻女性呢
But how do we appeal to young women?
打造一项有趣的营销活动
Create a fun campaign
讲述一个美国女孩的巴黎艳遇
telling the story of an American girl's love affair with Paris
正好对应她对妆容的需求
that speaks directly to her makeup needs.
介绍一下 她就是这位爱玩的美国女孩
Meet your typical fun-loving American girl.
你们都知道是谁了
You know the one.
你的灵感来自真实生活 我喜欢
You've drawn some real-life inspiration. I love it.
她暂时抽离老家的生活轨道 来到巴黎体验玫瑰人生
She's taking a break from life back home to get a taste of la vie en rose.
巴黎欧莱雅的持久哑光唇膏 帮助她轻松应对
And the long-wear power of her Infallible Lipstick by L'Oréal Paris can keep up with
旅途中遇到的任何状况
anything she can throw its way.
没错 让她轻松应对地道的巴黎体验
Yes, through her stereotypical Parisian moments…
以及她见到的真实景象
but also through her real sightseeing,
例如贾奎
like Jacques…
还有皮埃尔
and Pierre…
甚至还有托马
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表