剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
早安
Morning!
我买♥♥了你最爱吃的可颂 超脆的那种
I got your favorite croissants, extra flaky.
要不要一起吃早餐
I thought maybe we could do breakfast?
不行 我要出门了
Can't. I'm heading out.
你最近经常去跑步嘛 在为马拉松做训练吗
You've been running a lot lately. Are you training for a marathon?
艾米丽 我已经道歉很多次了
Emily, I don't know how many times I can say I'm sorry.
我们能不能好好谈谈
Can we please, please just talk about this?
没必要
We don't need to.
没关系 不要紧的
It's fine. I'm fine.
真的吗
Really?
你的笑容看起来很受伤
That smile looks like it hurts.
没有 我没事
No, all fine.
我要出门了
Um-- Uh, but I gotta go.
艾米丽
Emily!
艾米丽
Emily! Hey!
艾米丽
Emily! Hey!
你搞什么鬼
What the hell?
天啊 - 对不起
Oh my God! -I'm sorry! Sorry!
对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
你刚才用可颂砸我
Did you just hit me with a croissant?
我本来瞄准你背后的
I was aiming for your back.
我一直在叫你 都跑过六条街了
I've been… trying to get your attention for, like, six blocks.
天啊 我好像心脏病发作了
Oh God. I think I'm having a heart attack.
我们都还没跑到一公里
We barely even hit a mile.
你又没穿着厚底鞋
Try doing it in platforms.
好痛
Ouch.
艾米丽
Em…
这种尴尬的距离应该适可而止了
This weird distance between us has to stop.
你对我表现得太冷漠 太多礼了
Okay, you're all cold and polite.
这样很糟糕
It's awful.
好吧 那我就对你不客气了 - 好啊
Okay, then I'll try to be less polite. -Yes!
尽管对我生气吧
Just… be mad at me.
阿尔菲的事是我不对
I'm sorry about Alfie.
你搞错了
You don't get it.
我不介意你们交往
It's not that you got together, okay?
我是气你瞒着我 骗我 - 我知道
You hid it. You lied to me. -I know.
而且…
And…
我讨厌这样的自己
And I hate myself for it.
我和阿尔菲其实只是逢场作戏 只是隐瞒不是聪明的做法
Alfie and I, we really weren't anything serious, but hiding it was stupid.
朱利恩说迟早会东窗事发 我应该听他的劝才对
Julien said it would blow up like this. I should've listened.
朱利恩也知道
Yeah, and Julien knew.
你竟然先告诉他
Okay, how could you tell him before me?
不是
Oh no. No, no, no.
我没跟他说过 他在索利塔诺撞见我们在一起
I didn't tell him. He caught us in Solitano.
我以为没人看见 - 为什么我不知道呢
I didn't think anyone could see us-- -How did I not know this?
你和马切洛在罗马发生很多事
There was so much going on in Rome with you and Marcello
一团乱
and the whole mess.
艾米丽 我只是觉得时机不对
Em, it didn't feel like there was a good time.
时机不对 听好 我们是室友 我们多的是时间
Not a good time? Okay, we're roommates. We have nothing but time.
你要我生气 是吗 好吧 我很生气
No, you want me to be mad? Fine. I'm mad, okay?
我们是好闺蜜 你竟然瞒着我
You're my best friend, you didn't share this with me,
我什么都跟你分享
and I share everything with you.
就连我的公♥寓♥也是
Even my apartment.
你让我怎么再相信你呢
How can I ever trust you again?
这段对话开始越来越幼稚了
You know, this conversation is starting to sound pretty juvenile.
对啊 没错
Yeah, it really is.
知道还有哪些事很幼稚吗
You know what else is juvenile?
对你小心翼翼
Walking on eggshells
看着你用力故作淡然的样子
while you stomp around pretending everything's fine.
我还是…
So I will…
我还是给你一点空间吧
I'll give you some space.
随便啦
Fine.
别再这么说了
Stop saying that!
♪ 'Cause I don't wanna be friends ♪
♪ I don't wanna pretend ♪
《艾米丽在巴黎》
♪ Only one thing to say ♪
♪ You can bury me in sound… ♪
早上好 - 嗯哼
Morning. -Mm-hmm.
别这样敷衍我嘛 这种事不应该由我来告诉你
Don't "mm-hmm" me like that. It wasn't my place to tell you.
是吗 我肯定所有人都知道了
Of course not. I'm sure everyone knew.
不是所有人 只有我知道 当然 吉纳维芙也知道
Not everyone. Me, obviously, and Genevieve.
但她已经离职了 - 艾米丽
But she doesn't even work here anymore-- -Ah, Emily!
知道那件事后我也感到好痛心
I'm so sorry to hear about what happened.
没想到你的好闺蜜 竟然跟你的前男友好上了
I can't believe it. Cuckolded by your best friend and your ex.
更没想到你竟然有力气来上班 真的
I'm amazed you had the strength to show up today. Really.
卢克…
And Luc…
卢克也知道
Luc knew.
她不知道吗
She didn't know?
李乔德大厨和蔚蓝餐厅签了三年合同
Chef Richaud is in a three-year contract with Celeste.
所以你必须出钱让他提前解约 只是价格不菲
So you'd have to buy him out, but that could get pretty expensive.
这位是勒布雄餐厅的杜林大厨
There's also Chef Durin at Le Bouchon,
但你必须把她从马赛请过来
but you'd have to relocate her from Marseille.
德马谢利耶大厨目前待业中 而且厨艺绝佳
Chef Desmarchelier is available and is apparently amazing.
只是听说他脾气不太好
But I've been told he has a bit of an anger problem.
应该不难吧 毕竟我们是米其林一星级餐厅
This shouldn't be so hard. I mean, we have a Michelin star.
那是加把列争取到的
That Gabriel earned.
没错 但他决定放弃了
Yes. And decided to walk out on.
因为你不给他机会发挥
Because you wouldn't get off his back.
这事我们已经谈过了
We've been over this.
餐厅和米其林荣誉都是我的 我说了算
My restaurant, my Michelin star, my decision.
好吧 我有个办法
Okay, well, I have an idea.
我们大可邀请 来自巴黎各地的顶级厨师
Um, what if we invite top chefs from all over Paris
到餐厅当客座主厨 怎么样
to do residencies at the restaurant?
无需投入太多成本 也能找到对的人选
It's a low-commitment way to find the right person.
你是指让我们免费试用一个月
Oh, like a one-month free trial?
没错 然后我们让顾客 通过社交媒体与餐厅互动
Exactly. Yeah, and we could have customers engage through social media,
并在餐厅的Instagram帐号♥上 票选出最喜爱的厨师
have them vote on their favorite chef via the restaurant's Instagram,
胜出者成功获聘
and the winner gets the job.
这个做法我喜欢
I like it.
但有个条件
With one caveat.
天啊 又来了
Ah, bloody hell, here we go.
我们花了一大笔钱 打造“帅哥主厨”的品牌
Well, we've spent a lot of money creating "Le Chef hot" branding,
因此我们必须确保 取代加百列的厨师是个…
so we need to make sure that Gabriel's replacement is…
帅哥
Hot.
等等
Hold on.
菜色不是更重要吗
Isn't the food more important?
不然米其林一星级荣誉就失守了
I mean, we're not gonna keep your Michelin star otherwise.
帅气逼人 厨艺惊人
Hot and talented.
天啊
Wow.
好吧 暂时这么说定了
Okay, um, how about we put a pin in it for now,
我会设计一个营销方案
and I will come up with a marketing proposal,
到时我们再见面
and we can just all meet again then.
好主意
Good idea.
该死的王八蛋
What an absolute knob.
加百列离开后 餐厅乱成一团
I mean, everything's been such a mess since Gabriel left.
你应该不会感到太高兴吧
I mean, you can't be too happy about that.
你是指为加百列去追梦感到高兴
Happy that Gabriel's pursuing his dreams,
还是对你和敏迪找到幸福感到高兴
or happy that you and Mindy found happiness together?
该死的
Shit.
艾米丽
Oh, Cooper.
我想说…
I'm… so--
对不起
Sorry?
没错
Yeah.
我最近经常听到你们的事
I've been hearing that a lot lately.
说真的
You know, and just for the record,
如果你们真的交往了
I would have been happy…
我会感到很开心的
for both of you.
不用 我们只是逢场作戏 真的
No, it was just a vacation fling. Really.
罗马发生的事 就留在罗马
What happened in Rome stayed in Rome.
有事要见我吗
You wanted to see me?
你来得正好 我有个问题 但别太兴奋
Oh, yes. I have a question, but don't get too excited.
我要怎么关注你的Instagram帐号♥
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表