剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
使用促销代码“Princess20” 即可获得两折优♥惠♥
Use code "Princess20" for 20% off.
王妃 下午好
Princess, buonasera.
瞧谁入镜了
Oh, look who's wandered into frame.
这位娇小玲珑的小妞 就是这场活动的策划人
This dear, tiny creature pulled this whole event together.
她还钓到了全罗马最帅的单身汉
She also somehow pulled the hottest bachelor in Rome.
好了 可以暂停一下吗
Okay. Can we just cut for a second?
不行 直播怎么能暂停呢
Well, we can't cut, darling, 'cause that's what going live means.
我知道 拜托了
Yeah, please.
好吧 可以
Okay. Yes.
好了
There we are.
很高兴你能出席 但我们要求出席者不能直播
I'm so glad you came, but we're asking attendees not to go live.
只要求他们在晚上活动结束后 上传一则贴文
We just requested one post at the end of the night,
没必要大肆宣传
so no need to flood the zone.
连抖音都不行吗 我的抖音粉丝可多了
What, even on TikTok? I've got such a massive following there.
这岂不是可惜了 他们都很爱我
Be a shame to waste them. I mean, they're obsessed with me.
他们是我的臣民 我的铁粉
My Royal Subjects, that's my stan army,
我叫他们买♥♥什么 他们都会听
they'll buy anything I tell them to.
太牛了
Well, that is so cool,
但今晚讲究质量胜于数量 所以…
but tonight it's about quality over quantity, so…
亲爱的 你说了算
Oh. Well, you're the boss, amore.
好的 谢了 - 好
Okay, thank you. -Okay.
好
Okay.
(分享一个档案 穆拉托里天堂广♥告♥片)
放映员说他没收到影片
The projectionist said he never got a link for the film.
要我打给剪辑师吗
Should I call the editor?
不用 今晚不用首映了
No, we're not premiering the film tonight.
广♥告♥片还不行
It's-- it's not good enough.
链接在这里
I have the link right here,
但我不敢给任何人看
but I… I can't bring myself to show it to anyone.
我的烟呢
Where are my cigarettes?
小心 别把手♥机♥掉在地上
Oh, don't drop your phone.
好的 谢了
Yeah, thank you.
(新邮件 穆拉托里天堂广♥告♥片)
话说…
So…
该怎么跟安东尼娅交代
What do we tell Antonia?
交给我吧 我想想办法
Let me handle it. I'll figure something out.
谢了 亲爱的 感激不尽
Thank you, my love. Thank you.
晚上好
感谢大家来到这里 体验穆拉托里的品牌魅力
Thank you for joining us to experience the Muratori brand here,
这里也品牌的发源地和产品的生产地
where it was founded, and where its products are made.
不瞒你们说 你们正坐在索利塔诺工人
In fact, you are sitting exactly where the workers of Solitano
每天下午用餐的座位上
gather together for lunch every single day.
这个社区是公♥司♥的命脉
This community is the lifeblood of the company.
多年来 穆拉托里以低调奢侈品牌自居
For years, Muratori operated as quiet luxury.
只有少数人认识
If you knew, you knew.
但今晚过后 我们希望大家都认识这个品牌
But after tonight, we want everyone everywhere to know.
所以他们决定 和巴黎顶尖香水品牌拉芙家族合作
That's why they've partnered with Maison Lavaux, the premier perfumer in Paris,
推出穆拉托里的第一款香水
for Muratori's first-ever fragrance
这款香水体现出 品牌的独特性和高品质
that captures the exclusivity and quality of the brand.
叫做“穆拉托里天堂”
Muratori Paradiso.
为了纪念这两大品牌的合作
And to commemorate this iconic pairing,
我们今晚有一场特别的放映会
we have a surprise to screen for you tonight.
很荣幸为你们带来 穆拉托里天堂广♥告♥片的全球首播
We are proud to present the world premiere of Muratori Paradiso.
你搞什么
What are you doing?
快开始了
Shh! It's about to start.
我看了 广♥告♥片很棒
I saw it, and it's great.
♪ -For you -Only you ♪
♪ Only you ♪
♪ Ah, la-la, la-la ♪
♪ Loo-loo-loo-loo-loo ♪
♪ I love you ♪
♪ You, you, you, you… ♪
挺浪漫的嘛
Pretty romantic, isn't it?
别用这种眼神看我
Don't look at me like that.
怎么说
What do you mean?
好像我还顶着度假脏辫造型
Like I'm still wearing tourist braids.
我们已经结束了
This is over.
但假期还没结束啊
We're still on vacation.
而且 你看起来…
And you look…
美呆了
incredible.
♪ -I want you -Only you ♪
♪ -Only you -You ♪
♪ I want you ♪
♪ Only you ♪
他来了 我们出色的导演
There he is, our brilliant director!
来鞠个躬吧
Come take a bow.
恭喜你 广♥告♥片很棒
Congratulations. It's a good film.
没必要这么说
You don't have to say that.
观众的眼睛是雪亮的
Audiences always tell the truth.
他们非常喜欢
They loved it.
是你的作品 上面是你的名字
It's your film. Your name is on it.
你的名字也应该在上面
Your name should be as well.
尽管没看到你的名字 我心里一阵窃喜
Though part of me is glad it isn't.
事情告一段落了 真是松了一口气
I'm just relieved it's over.
我本来完全没打算让人看的 是艾米丽越权 所以…
I wasn't even going to show it, but Emily went over my head, so…
感觉如何
How did that feel?
是我僭越了
I overstepped.
那是你主导的片场 我应该尊重这点 对不起
It was your set. I should have respected that. I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
话说你来干吗 看我出糗吗
So why'd you come? To watch me fail?
可能吧
Maybe.
也可能是希望你能证明我错了
Or maybe I hoped you'd prove me wrong.
而你做到了
And you did.
希薇 你很有才华
You're talented, Sylvie.
你做得到
You can do this.
我们可以一起合作
We can do this together.
建立合伙关系
A partnership.
你可以当我的学徒
You can shadow me.
多上几堂课 做你想做的事
You can take more classes and do whatever you want.
你是导演
You're a director.
不是 我不是导演
No, I'm not a director.
这也不是合伙关系
And this isn't a partnership.
在罗马的这段日子让我意识到
My time in Rome made me realize
我和我丈夫的关系有多么重要
how important the partnership with my husband is.
我还得感谢你帮我看到这一点
So I guess I should thank you for helping me see that.
你在逃避我
You're running away from me.
不是 我只是奔向
No, I'm running
某个目标
towards something.
再见 安吉卡洛
Addio, Giancarlo.
对了 你说得对
Oh, and by the way, you're right.
我的名字应该出现在广♥告♥片中
My name should be on that film.
安东尼娅 一切都满意吗
Antonia, is everything okay?
气泡酒补充了吗?
Did they restock the prosecco?
一切都很完美
Everything is perfect.
感谢你今晚的安排
I just wanted to thank you for tonight.
不客气 - 翁贝托在天之灵一定会很高兴的
It's okay. -Umberto would have loved this.
对吧 马切洛
Wouldn't he, Marcello?
他为自己的家乡感到骄傲 看到家乡如此深受爱戴…
He was so proud of where he was from, and to see it being embraced like this is…
这正是他想要的
It's exactly what he would have wanted.
这是我的荣幸
Well, it's been my honor.
感谢你把公♥司♥交托给我
Thank you for entrusting me with your company.
我交托给你的何止是这家公♥司♥
I've entrusted you with much more than that.
失陪一下
Um, excuse me for just one moment.
抱歉
Sorry.
(亲爱的 我想你了 收件人:劳伦)
我来恭喜你的
I just came to congratulate you.
广♥告♥片很棒
The film is amazing.
我以为再也不敢拿走你的手♥机♥了
And I won't ever take your phone again.
好大胆的举动
That was a bold move.
对啊 都是罗马的错
Yeah, well, blame it on Rome.
每天早上要对着人群大声嚷嚷 才能买♥♥到咖啡
I can't even get a coffee in the morning without shouting at the barista over a crowd.
在这里不得不拼搏啊
I mean, they really make you work for it here.
我好像也受到了影响
I guess it rubbed off on me.
你越来越像意大利人了
You're becoming so Italian.
什么 -
What? -Well, maybe not.
你已经证明了自己过人的实力
But you've more than proved yourself here.
卢克跟我说了跟宝诗龙会面的事
Luc told me about the Boucheron meeting.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表