剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
这是穆拉托里真正的精神
The true spirit of Muratori,
只是以新的氛围呈现出来
but in a new way.
意思是你不打算起诉我们了吗
Does this mean you won't be suing us?
当然了
Of course not.
反正我也付不起律师费
I can barely afford my lawyer anyway.
你是真正的设计师
You are a true designer,
就跟你父亲一样
just like your father was.
很抱歉我到现在才意识到
I'm so sorry I couldn't see it until now.
马切洛
Marcello.
我该下台了
It's time for me to step down
让更有实力的人接手
and let someone far more talented take over.
这话什么意思 不行啦
What are you saying? No.
女士们 先生们 马切洛·穆拉托里
Ladies and gentlemen, Marcello Muratori,
是穆拉托里之家的新一代领导人 他将引导品牌走向光明的未来
the new head and bright future of the House of Muratori.
你成为威尼斯时装周的热话了 感觉如何
So, how does it feel being the talk of Venice Fashion Week?
很棒
Wonderful.
但更值得高兴的是 我们一家人和好如初了
But more than that, having my family back,
真不可思议
I can't believe it.
你妈还把整家公♥司♥送给你呢
And your mother offering you the whole company.
你也是收益人 我们是队友
And you too. We're a team.
她唯一的条件是 必须由你负责公♥司♥的营销
And her only condition is that you do all our marketing.
我当然很乐意
Well, of course I'd love to.
要思考的事情太多了 今晚还是好好享受吧
It's so much to think about. Maybe we should just enjoy tonight.
我也想啊
Ah... I'm trying.
只是我等不及要回去索利塔诺 继续忙活了
I just can't wait to get back to Solitano and get going.
索利塔诺 回去多久
Solitano? For how long?
艾米丽 我不能留在巴黎经营穆拉托里
Emily, I can't run Muratori from Paris.
我只是...我以为...
Oh. I just... I thought...
你很难想象那边的生活有多么美好
You have no idea how beautiful life can be there.
简单 安静 却从不乏味
It's a simple, quiet life. But never dull.
白天忙活 晚上回到家 我们俩好好享受生活
We'll be so busy during the day, but at night... it will just be us at home.
家在哪里
And where would that be?
我妈打算搬到我姐那边住 并把房♥子送给我们
My mother wants to move in with my sister and give us her house.
那间漂亮的房♥子
That beautiful house? - Mm-hm.
我们可以在那边好好生活
Where we can really build a life together.
打造意大利最出色的时装企业
And the best fashion company Italy has ever known.
这一切都太棒了
It's just, this is all so amazing.
也让人不知所措
And overwhelming.
可不是嘛
I know. I know.
先不用做任何决定
We don't have to decide anything now.
最重要的是
All that matters...
我们在一起
...is that we are together.
等等 无论我们离不离婚 这笔债我都要负责还清
Wait, so I'm responsible for his debts whether we're divorced or not!?
太离谱了
This is unbelievable.
等我回到巴黎后再谈吧
Let's continue this when I'm back in Paris.
你们听到了多少
How much did you hear?
我们 没什么 我们什么都没听到
Us? Nothing. We weren't listening.
怎么了
Why?
出了什么事
Is there a problem?
破产法庭将会查封洛朗名下所有资产
The bankruptcy court is coming for all of Laurent's assets
也包括你的资产
and that includes your assets.
没错
Yes.
我的积蓄 公♥寓♥和公♥司♥都难以幸免
My savings, my apartment, and my company.
等一下
Wait...
格拉托事务所出事了
Agence Grateau is in trouble?
恐怕公♥司♥沉得比威尼斯还要快
I'm afraid it's sinking faster than Venice.
这话到底什么意思
What does that mean exactly?
可能需要卖♥♥掉或被清算 还不清楚
Maybe we'll be sold or liquidated. I don't know yet.
公♥司♥成立后 你们是第一批职员 但我不希望公♥司♥关闭时你们还在
You were both here when I started this company, but I don't want you to be when it ends.
所以拜托 回到巴黎后
So please, once we get back to Paris,
你们就去找工作吧
look for new jobs.
艾米丽呢
Emily?
她已经有穆拉托里了
She has Muratori now.
及时摆脱了公♥司♥
She got out just in time.
走吧
Let's go.
阿尔菲
Alfie!
我们在达涅利酒店的屋顶开派对
We're partying on the rooftop of Hotel Danieli.
你真应该来这里的
You should be here.
是啊
I wish I were.
应该比我现在所在的屋顶上更有趣吧
Sounds a lot more fun than the rooftop I'm on.
听说安东尼娅撤诉了
I heard Antonia dropped her lawsuit.
对啊 大家都松了一口气
Yes, everyone's so relieved.
你打来是要找尼古拉斯还是马切洛
Um, so are you calling to check in on Nico or Marcello?
不是的
No.
我是打来找你的
I'm calling for you.
等你回到巴黎后 我想跟你见面
I want to see you when you're back in Paris.
好啊 毕竟...
Well, uh-- Well, yeah, I mean, there's...
我相信公♥司♥会办大型庆祝活动什么的
I'm sure there's gonna be a huge company celebration or something.
而且... - 你懂我的意思
And-- - You know what I mean.
我知道我们都喜欢开玩笑和互损
Look, I know we like to joke and tease each other a lot,
但别假装我们之间什么事都没发生过
but... don't pretend we don't have something.
你还在听吗
Are you still there?
还在听 我现在不方便说话 但是 好吧 等我回到巴黎后再见
Yeah, I... I can't talk right now, but... yes, when I get back to Paris.
好的 就这么定了
Okay, great.
我很期待见到你
I look forward to it.
正需要这个
Just what I needed.
天啊 你很渴吗
Wow, uh, thirsty?
我喝很多
I guzzle.
坏习惯数不清
Full of bad habits.
好吧 - 走吧
Okay. - Come on.
我们好好庆祝一下吧
Let's take you on a victory lap.
谢谢
Grazie.
我还没有机会恭喜你呢
I haven't had the chance to say congratulations.
谢了
Oh, merci.
很顺利吧
It went so well, didn't it?
是的 但我不是指时装秀
Yeah, no, not the show.
我是指安东尼娅给你的工作机会
I'm talking about Antonia's offer,
她要你经营穆拉托里
running Muratori.
马切洛肯定很开心吧
Marcello must be thrilled.
是啊 对 没错 他很开心
He is. Yeah. No, he is.
只是到时我们会搬到索利塔诺住
It's just, well, we would be living in Solitano.
别误会了
And don't get me wrong.
索利塔诺是个美丽的小镇 那边的人都很热情
It's a gorgeous town, and everyone there is so lovely.
但是...
But...
但是什么
But what?
格拉托事务所怎么办
Well, what about Agence Grateau?
格拉托事务所怎么了
What about it, Emily?
别闹了
Don't be ridiculous.
你应该抓紧这个机会
You should jump at this opportunity.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
因为...
Because...
营销行业变化无常
The marketing industry is fickle,
所以转往内部发展才是明智之举
so moving in-house is smart.
到时你就是品牌的经营者 管理整个时尚帝国
You'll be building a brand, running an empire.
但是 我们就不能再一起工作了
But we... we wouldn't be working together anymore.
我们都死不了的 Instagram又没有被禁
Oh... we'll both survive. It's not like they're banning Instagram.
也对
No.
你搞不好会是下一个缪西娅·普拉达
You could be the next Miuccia Prada.
有你是他们的福气
Yeah, be lucky to have you.
我知道有你是我的福气
I know I was.
满满的福气
Very much.
敬马切洛·穆拉托里
To Marcello Muratori.
干杯
Ah. - Salute.
我要感谢你们
I have... all of you to thank. - Mm.
特别是你 艾米丽
But especially... you, Emily.
自从遇见你后 我整个人生都变了
My life hasn't been the same since the day I met you.
彼此彼此
Nobody's has.
没错 尽管我很重视这门事业
And yes, this business is important to me,
但更重要的
but what's even more important
是你
is you.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表