剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
索利塔诺差不多恢复正常了
Solitano is almost back to normal.
我妈真不应该开除你
My mother should never have fired you.
你做得很好
You did a good job.
当时这么说不是更好吗
Well, that would've been nice to say at the time.
我说了
I did say it.
没有 你没说 你只想赢
No, you didn't. All you cared about was winning.
得了吧 你的好胜心也很重啊
Oh, come on. You were competitive too.
我失败后 你感到很开心
And when I failed, you were happy about it.
才不是呢
That's not true.
你一声不响地离开 连再见也不愿说一声
You left Rome without talking to me, without even saying goodbye.
我当时感到很受伤啊
I was hurt.
艾米丽 我没有伤害你的意思
I never meant to hurt you, Emily.
那你来巴黎怎么没来找我
So, why didn't you call me when you came to Paris?
因为我觉得你不想见到我 你能骑慢点吗
I didn't think you wanted to hear from me. Can you slow down, please?
我好像慢不下来
I don't think I can.
马停不下来
It won't stop!
艾米丽
Emily!
天啊
Oh my God!
艾米丽 往后仰
Emily, pull back!
抓好缰绳 往后仰
Pull back on the reins!
我在试着啊
I'm trying!
天啊
Oh, God! Mm!
没事了
Shh. You're okay. You're okay. Shh.
谢了 我没事
Thanks, but I'm fine.
我在跟马儿说话 拜托让我帮你吧
I was talking to the horse. Let me help, please.
谢了 但我不需要你来拯救
Thank you, but I don't need rescuing.
是吗 那刚才是怎么回事
Oh, really? So what was that?
又想匆匆离开 不告而别吗
Just you racing off without saying goodbye again?
不是 现在才是不告而别
No, this is me not saying goodbye.
格伦德利巧克力
Grundli chocolat. Ooh-la-la.
让我猜猜看
Ah! Let me guess.
是马切洛送的 他终于愿意道歉了
They're from Marcello. Finally, an apology.
他肯定感到很愧疚 格伦德利可是最贵的瑞士巧克力
He must be very sorry. Grundli are the best Swiss chocolates money can buy.
但比巧克力的质量更重要的是
But more than the quality of the chocolate,
这张卡片想要表达的情感
it's the sentiment of the card that really matters.
原来不是马切洛送的 是送给希薇的
Oh! These aren't from Marcello. They're for Sylvie.
不会吧
No. -Mm-hm.
这是什么
What's this?
“亲爱的希薇 这些巧克力跟你一样 难以捉摸
"Dear Sylvie, these are as elusive as you."
莱因哈特”
"Reinhardt."
这位神秘追求者是谁啊
Oh. -Oh, who's your secret admirer?
就是那位巧克力大♥师♥本尊
Ah, the chocolatier, actually.
我们在晚宴上见过
I met him at a dinner party.
我给了他灵感
I inspired him.
他觉得这是代表我的口味
Apparently, this is what I taste like.
太荣幸了
Such an honor.
没错
Mm-hm. Yeah.
他果然抓住了你的精髓
He really captured you.
真是耐人寻味啊
Very intriguing.
挺特别的
Quite funky.
好恶心
I'm disgusting.
水
Water, water. -Yeah, water.
水 谢了 - 水
Water. -Merci.
这让我想起了 顶峰水的总裁今天会过来一趟
Reminds me, the CEO of Apogee is coming in today.
顶峰水 我们不能跟他们合作
Apogee? We can't work for them.
为什么
Why not?
那是“恐同水”啊 - 朱利恩 水也会恐同吗
It's homophobic water. -Julien, how can water be homophobic?
你尝得出来
You can taste that?
你们不知道吗
Don't you know?
顶峰水以捐钱给反同婚姻组织闻名
Apogee was famous for giving money to groups that oppose same-sex marriage.
太可恶了
That's awful.
那件事已经过去了
And in the past.
顶峰水有了新总裁 我在“奢侈品的未来”座谈会上见过他
Apogee has a new CEO. I met him at the Future of Luxury panel.
他需要我们帮忙恢复品牌的声誉
And he needs our help to rehabilitate their brand.
绝对不行 巴黎骄傲游♥行♥快到了
Absolutely not. It's almost Paris Pride.
到时我们会有多么难看啊
Imagine how we'd look.
我还不知道那天该怎么穿呢
I don't know what I'm wearing yet.
罗棱先生 感谢你抽空过来
Oh! Monsieur Rolin. Thank you for coming in.
我一直很期待跟你们见面
I've been looking forward to it.
介绍一下 这位是朱利恩
May I introduce Julien,
他是负责品牌重塑项目的主管
our executive in charge of brand rehabilitation?
幸会
A pleasure.
有什么需要尽管说 请跟我来
Ah, anything you need, we're here for you. Please, follow me.
我嘴里还残留着希薇的味道
I still taste Sylvie in my mouth.
对啊 我也是
Yeah, same.
事隔两年后 家♥乐♥福♥和弗朗普里超♥市♥ 依然拒绝出♥售♥我们的产品
Two years later, and Carrefour and Franprix still refuse to stock us.
太离谱了
I mean, it's crazy.
水唯一的敌人是脱水
The only thing this water is against is dehydration.
新闻稿发布了吗 - 有没有捐款给跨性别慈善机构
And you've put out a press release? -Or donated to LGBTQ+ charities?
还用问嘛 这些事我们都做了
Yeah, of course, we've done that.
但大家还是拒喝我们的水 我已经束手无策了
People still won't drink it. I don't know what else to do.
你道歉了吗
Have you tried apologizing?
我
Me?
为什么 我没做过任何错事
Why? I haven't done anything wrong.
对啊
I agree.
何必道歉呢
Why should you say sorry?
因为道歉是正确的决定
Because it's kind of the right thing to do.
我只想创造第二次机会 浴火重生
I just want a second chance to rise from the ashes.
就像巴黎圣母院
Like Notre Dame.
你需要重新开始
You need to start over.
从基础做起 - 怎么做
Rebuild from the ground up. -And how do I do that?
把过去抛诸脑后 取个新名字
By leaving the past behind with a new name.
好啊 我很乐意重塑品牌
Yeah. I'm open to a rebrand.
我只希望大家重新接纳我们的水 想起它有多么好喝
I just want people to drink it again, to remember how good it tastes.
那你需要测试市场反应
Well, then you need a test market.
让一群人重塑品牌的吸引力
A group of people to make it appealing again. Huh?
为什么老要我们同志 来解救你们直男
Why do we gays always have to bail out you straights?
我不是直男
I'm not straight.
你不是直男
Oh, you're not?
你不是直男
You're not?
那就选在巴黎骄傲游♥行♥当天 重新推出你们的水吧
Well, then we can relaunch your water at Paris Pride.
我们可以赞助一辆游♥行♥花车
We can sponsor a float at the parade.
邀请歌♥手演出
Ooh, and have a singer perform.
邀请帅哥赤♥裸♥上半身 向人群喷洒顶峰水
And have hot shirtless guys spray Apogee into the crowd
让大家全身湿透
until everyone's wet, wet, wet, wet, wet.
怎么
What?
我最爱骄傲游♥行♥了
I love Pride.
这可以作为你道歉之旅的第一站
This can be the first stop on your apology tour.
先从被你们品牌伤害最深的群体做起
Starting with the community your brand hurt most.
好啊 这是好主意
Yeah, that's a great idea.
那该取什么品牌名来吸引同志群体
But what new name would appeal to the gay community?
叫“彩虹水”
Rainbow Water?
不要 叫“独角兽的眼泪”
No. Unicorn Tears.
不如这样吧
What about this?
行得通
That will work.
看来你们都非常在行
Well, I see you all have this under control.
聊聊你的事吧
So tell me something about yourself.
你从事什么工作
What do you do for work?
你真的在乎吗
Do you really care?
是啊
Yes.
没戴婚戒
No wedding ring,
说明你未婚
so you're not married.
别太早下定论
Don't be so sure.
那你就说嘛
Ah, do tell.
说好仅限五点到七点之间见面
Isn't the point of a five to seven
是为了不让这段关系变得更复杂 不是吗
to keep things to a bare minimum?
说真的 我觉得我对你的了解已经够多了
And to be honest, I already know everything I need to know about you.
怎么说
Why?
你担心发现你不想知道的事 - 有这种事
Are you worried you might learn something that you don't like? -I highly doubt that.
快七点了
Almost seven.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表