剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
How do I follow you on Instagram?
什么 为什么
What? Why?
纯粹是公事
It's purely professional.
我们明天有个会议 为持久哑光唇彩系列提供营销方案
We're meeting tomorrow to pitch ideas for Infallible Lipstick
客户是巴黎欧莱雅
from L'Oréal Paris.
天啊 这可是大事
Oh my God, that's huge!
好吧 想点子
Um-- Uh, okay. Um, okay, idea. Idea.
眼前一个女人走过老佛爷百货商场
Um, so we see a woman walking through Galeries Lafayette,
她说了一句话 类似“妆画不好…”
and she's saying something like, "Bad makeup--"
不行
No. No.
这是客户是国际品牌 有大笔预算
This is an international client with a big budget.
他们会想听我的意见 我有个想法
They're gonna want to hear it from me, so I have an idea.
营销方案的主角 是个住在巴黎的美国轻熟♥女♥
Ah, the campaign should be about a young American woman living in Paris.
想到这个人 自然会想到你
And when I think of that person, well, naturally I think of you.
我是你的灵感来源
I inspired you?
别扯太远
Let's not go that far.
但我想用你的照片来做营销简报
But I would like to use your photos for my pitch deck.
没问题
Of course!
好的 首先 你需要开个帐号♥
Yeah, okay. First things first, we need to make you an account.
手♥机♥给我
So… phone, please.
别偷看我的短♥信♥
Don't look at my texts.
好的
Okay.
你想取什么帐号♥名
Um, okay. What do you want your username to be?
哦 “希薇”
Oh, "SylvieG"?
“希薇”
“SylvieG”
我不想上传任何图文
Hmm. -I don't want to post anything.
你只想潜水
Mm. You just want to lurk.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧
Um, okay…
搞定
Done.
好了 所以…
Okay, so…
这是你的个人档案
here is your profile.
你开始追踪我了
Now you're following me.
这是我的图文网格 这些是我的永久贴文
This is my grid, and these are my permanent posts.
只要点击我的头像 就能看到我的限时动态
Then, if you click on my profile pic here, you'll see my story.
24小时后就会消失
Those only last 24 hours.
今早我在上班途中看到这小家伙 忍♥不住拍下来
I saw this little guy on my way to work this morning, and I could not resist.
有意思
Riveting.
你试试看
Mm. You try.
伊薇特·莫罗
Oh, Yvette Moreau.
她这么快就找到我了
Uh, how did she find me so fast?
别让她关注我
Make her unfollow me.
他们只是建议好友 她是谁啊
Oh, those are suggested follows. Who is she?
以前认识的人
Someone I used to know.
很好啊 你们可以重拾友情了 - 天啊 千万不要
Oh, cool. Well, now you can reconnect. -Oh God, no, never.
她看起来很友好嘛
She looks sweet.
她绝对不是友好的人
Mm. She definitely isn't sweet.
而且也老得快
And she certainly hasn't aged well.
你们最后一次见面是什么时候
When's the last time you saw her?
好几年前吧
It was ages ago.
我们曾经是好闺蜜 直到她在我背后捅刀为止
If you must know, we used to be very good friends until she put a knife in my back.
天啊 发生了什么事
Oh God, what happened?
她说我作弊
She accused me of cheating.
当时我们在下双陆棋
At backgammon.
就这样
That's it?
你们因为玩游戏而绝交
You lost a friend over a game?
那不是普通的游戏 艾米丽
Not just a game, Emily.
下棋的人当中 只有我们两个女人
We were the only two women in a group of men,
我非常受欢迎
and I was getting a lot of attention.
她不高兴 所以把我踢出圈子
And she didn't like that, so she got me kicked out.
之后你们就…
And you…
再也没联络了
You never spoke again?
没人主动联络过对方吗
Like, neither of you reached out?
才不要呢 是她说谎 而且…
I shouldn't have to. I mean, she's the one who lied, and…
她太固执了 不肯认错
She's too stubborn to admit it.
所以我们再也没联络了
So, no, we never spoke again.
你想念她吗
Do you miss her?
不会
No.
这段友情就像变酸的牛奶一样
Friendship went sour, just like curdled milk.
嗨 感谢你让我暂住下来
Hi, thanks for letting me crash.
不要紧的
No problem.
我保证只住几天 或是一周
I promise it'll only be a few days, maybe a week,
等之过境前后就走
just until things cool off.
只有一周
Only a week?
这是送你的
This is for you.
天啊 你家真别致
Wow, your place is so chic.
也非常整齐
And very tidy.
(我把公♥寓♥还给你了 对不起 敏迪)
♪ Stay as you are ♪
♪ Stay as you are ♪
♪ -'Til the day you can no longer -'Til the day you can no longer ♪
♪ Even myself, I know ♪
♪ Even myself, I know ♪
♪ All the days that you've been alone ♪
这里只有美国产啤酒
Only got American beers here.
好吧
Oh, okay. Um…
那就来杯蓝带啤酒
Pabst Blue Ribbon, then, please.
谢了
Thank you.
天啊 我好想念淡啤酒哟
God, I've missed watery beer.
好了 各位
All right, everybody,
马上找几个老朋友
grab your besties.
《老友记》冷知识竞猜比赛 即将开始啦
It's time for Friends trivia!
你的啤酒 老兄
There you go, my man.
谢了 - 不客气
Thank you. -You're welcome.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
你的队友呢
So where's your team?
我没有队友
Oh, I… I don't have one.
现在有了 加入我的队伍吧
Yeah, you do. Join mine.
我是杰克
I'm Jake.
我是艾米丽 很高兴认识你
Uh, Emily. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你来自哪里 - 芝加哥 你呢
So where are you from? -Chicago. You?
密歇根州安娜堡
Ann Arbor, Michigan.
我有个表亲来自大急流城
Oh, I have, um, cousins from Grand Rapids.
在你老家附近吗 - 算吧
Is that near you? -Kind of.
伸出你的手掌 我让你知道
Here, hold out your hand. Let me show you.
密歇根州的形状像手套 对吧
So Michigan is shaped like a mitt, right?
我来自这里
And I'm from here.
你的表亲则来自这里
Your cousins are from all the way over here.
所以有点距离 - 没错
Okay, so not near them. -No.
好吧
Right.
但还是在同一个州里 - 对
Same state. -Yeah.
那我们到底玩不玩
So are we playing or… or what?
“玩吧”
"We are playing."
你的表情说明你同意了 - 好吧
You say, "Yes, we're playing." -Okay. Okay.
嗨 - 艾米丽 他们是卡洛琳和奥斯汀
Hi. -Emily, this is Caroline and Austin.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. -Hey.
但今晚我们队伍叫马赛
But tonight we are Marcel.
就是罗斯养的猴子 - 对
Oh! Um, after Ross' monkey. -Yeah.
看吧 都说我找对人了 - 很好
See? I knew I had the right recruit here. -Nice.
好了 各位 第一题
All right, everybody. Question number one.
乔伊的经纪人叫什么名字
What is Joey's agent's name?
玛乔丽
Marjorie. Marjorie.
我觉得是艾丝黛尔
Um, I think it's Estelle.
不是 是玛乔丽
No, it's Marjorie.
她说得对 是艾丝黛尔 - 对啊
No, she's right. It's Estelle. -Yeah.
不好意思
Sorry.
好的 第二题
All right, question number two.
莫妮卡头上套着一只火鸡时
What relationship moment did Monica and Chandler have
她和钱德勒的感情出现什么变化
when she got the turkey stuck on her head?
他们对彼此说“我爱你”
They said, "I love you."
对吧
Right?
家里的电视遥控器由我姐掌控 《老友记》我看了整整六次
My little sister controlled the remote. I've seen all the Friends six times.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表