剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
It was good to see you.
给马切洛一点时间吧
Give Marcello some time.
你们俩很般配
You two are good together.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
因为我在罗马看到你们在一起的模样
Because I saw the two of you in Rome.
你去过罗马
When were you in Rome?
你决定离开巴黎后
After you decided to leave Paris,
我有个疯狂的想法 我决定去跟踪你
I had this crazy idea to follow you.
结果...
And...
我看到你们在一起
I saw you with him.
你怎么没跟我说过
Why didn't you ever tell me?
因为你们看起来...
Because you looked
很幸福
happy.
我只希望你过得幸福
And that's all I ever wanted for you.
我也是
It's all I ever wanted for you too.
我们俩都要幸福
For both of us.
那个时代过去后 人们才意识到那是美好时代
You know, they didn't start calling it La Belle Époque until after it had passed.
没人知道自己就活在最美好的时光里
Nobody knows if they're living their golden age.
也许这就是我们最美好的时光
Maybe we're living ours now.
记得寄明信片给我 好吗
Just send me a postcard, okay?
真正的明信片 贴着邮票的那种
A real one, with a stamp.
♪ 没有攀不上的高山 ♪
And there's no mountain too high
♪ 没有跨不过的河流 ♪
No river too wide
♪ 高歌♥这一曲 ♪
Sing out this song...
再见
Au revoir.
再见
Bye.
♪ 尽管乌云密布 ♪
Storm clouds may gather
♪ 星辰相撞 ♪
The stars may collide...
天啊 你的...加百列 你的刀
Oh. Oh my God! Your... Uh, Gabriel, your knives!
等等
Wait!
加百列
Gabriel! Gabriel!
你的刀
Your knives! - Oh!
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ Come what may... ♪
你是个好朋友
You're a good friend.
♪ 我会爱你 ♪
I will love you
♪ 那一瞬间 世界变得美好 ♪
Suddenly the world seems Such a perfect place
嘿
Hey.
其他人呢
Where is everyone?
我叫他们回家了
I sent them home.
威尼斯的时装秀取消了吗
Did you cancel the show in Venice?
还没
Not yet.
你确定你不想参加吗
Are you sure that's what you wanna do?
非取消不可
It's what needs to be done.
诸事不顺的时候
You know, sometimes, when things don't work out,
换个视角或许有用
it helps to look at it from a different perspective.
反其道而行
Do the opposite.
如果想到黑色 那就奔向白色
Like, if I'm thinking black, I run towards white.
什么
What?
黑就是白 上就是下
Black is white, up is down.
诸如此类的
Something like that, yeah.
我只想到自己让所有人失望了
All I can think of is how I'm disappointing everyone.
那就反过来想吧
Well, then, think of the opposite.
你听我说 你不用成为设计师
Listen, I don't need you to be a designer
或是企业巨人
or a... titan of industry.
你只要成为一个好男人就够了
Or anything other than the wonderful man that you are.
不管你做什么决定 我都支持你
Whatever you decide, I'm with you.
你终于到了
Finally!
“终于”
"Finally?"
妈 你一小时前才打来的
Maman, you only called an hour ago.
我都说有急事了
And I told you it was urgent.
话说 很高兴见到你
Lovely to see you, too.
什么急事
What's the emergency?
你最近有没有看到你的丈夫
Have you seen your husband lately?
我昨晚才见过他
I saw him just last night.
他近来跟我很疏离 但我们已经开始走在和好的路上了
He's been distant. But we're just starting to reconnect.
那就好
Wonderful.
能麻烦你叫他联络我吗
Can you ask him to connect with me
我要他解释 为什么他的债主一直骚扰我
and explain why his creditors are harassing me?
什么
What?
他欠了一大笔债
He's behind in payments on everything
酒牌费 供应商的钱 还拖欠好几个员工的薪水
his liquor license, vendors, even some of his employees.
我想不通
I don't understand.
他明明跟我说生意很好
He told me business was going so well.
他有没有跟你说 他借了两百万欧元来装♥修♥大楼
Did he tell you he took out a two million euro loan on the building?
我刚从律师那边听说的
I just found that out from my lawyer.
妈 你确定吗
Maman, are you sure?
非常确定
Of course I'm sure.
他没钱了 所以他们跑来找我
He doesn't have the money, so they're coming after me.
真不应该跟那个男人上♥床♥ 你也是
I should've never gotten in bed with that man. And neither should you!
太感谢你们了
Thank you all so much.
无可挑剔
It's perfect.
这就是我想象中 马克西姆餐厅在美好时代的氛围
It's exactly how I pictured Maxim's during the Belle Époque.
为你效劳是我们的荣幸
It's been our pleasure.
失陪一下
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我约了绿梦仙子
I have a date with the Green Fairy.
她爱上我了
She's in love with me.
苦艾酒真的不会让人产生幻觉吗
Are we sure this doesn't make you hallucinate?
没事吧
Is everything okay?
我还以为你玩得很开心
I thought you'd have the time of your life here.
是啊 非常精彩的派对 只是置身在如此美好的地方
No, c'est magnifique, but being here amid all this beauty,
真希望我当初没有放弃追求艺术梦
I wish I hadn't given up on my art.
卢克 我觉得你在美化过去
Luc, I think you're romanticizing the past.
你记得当年过得多么辛苦吗
Do you remember how hard it was?
瞧你现在的生活 好吗
And look at you, okay?
你的日子过得多美好啊
You have a great life.
有好朋友 也有好工作
You have great friends and a great job.
而且 你还...
And... well, you...
你还住在船上
You live on a boat.
对 没错
Yes, it's true.
反正我的才华也还好
But, uh, I wasn't talented enough anyway.
只是另一个破碎的梦想
Just another dream that died.
卢克 有一件东西你一定要看
Luc, there is something you have to see.
天啊 这是...
Oh my God, is that...
是我
It's me.
这些年来 我的自画像 一直被挂在马克西姆餐厅里
All of these years, I've been hanging in Maxim's.
但那话儿也太显眼了吧
Maybe a little too well hung.
自♥由♥创作是艺术家的权利
Artistic license.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我还真当上了艺术家
I did make it as an artist.
艾米丽 可以麻烦你 帮我和我的杰作拍张照吗
Emily, can you take a photo of me with my masterpiece, please?
没问题 好的
Oh, of course, yeah.
好 我看看
Okay, let's see. Uh...
这样好了 你能拿着吗
Oh, you know what? Here, you wanna just hold this?
好的
Okay.
再高一点
Um, just a little higher.
向左倾斜 对 高一点
Tilt it to the left. Yeah, up, up, up.
漂亮
Perfect.
嗨
Hello.
介意我坐下吗
May I join you?
没问题
Uh, sure.
但恕我今晚不跳舞
But no dancing tonight.
好的
Deal.
反正我也不会跳康康舞
I can't do the can-can anyway.
你没事吧
You alright?
太蠢了
It's so stupid.
说来听听
Ah, try me.
看来我还是得找个人倾诉
Well, I guess I have to tell somebody.
我获选演出《红磨坊》的女主角莎汀
I booked the role of Satine in Moulin Rouge.
那是一部动画音乐剧
It's an animated movie musical.
恭喜你 太好了
Well, congratulations. That's great.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表