剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
你成功让我妈意识到 这里没什么值得她留恋的
You succeeded in making my mother realize there isn't anything to hold on to here.
但那不是我的目的
But that wasn't the plan.
她的目的是要让JVMA放弃收♥购♥案
Her plan was for JVMA to drop their offer.
所以这段时日你都希望我失败
So all this time you were just rooting against me?
为什么从一开始就说谎呢
Why couldn't you just be honest from the beginning?
因为如果我们其中一人赢了
Because in order for one of us to win,
就意味着另一个人输了
someone had to lose.
也许我们都输了
Maybe we both did.
艾米丽 别走 - 恭喜你啊
Emily, wait. -Congratulations!
艾米丽
Emily!
♪ We're bricks in a wall ♪
♪ Raised with our hands ♪
(拜托别不理我)
♪ We are building a park of lies ♪
♪ Yet we're nodules on land ♪
(没必要这样结束的)
♪ I do know every riot ♪
♪ Is a step in the dark ♪
(到拉米涅瓦东方快车酒店见我)
(我跟安东尼娅谈过了 我们得谈谈)
♪ But if we stay, we will break ♪
♪ We'll breach the wall ♪
♪ We're killing the lie ♪
♪ We're grains of sand ♪
你都听说了
So, you've heard?
我们都听说了
We've heard.
这个挫折对我们在罗马的发展 造成沉重的打击
So, this is terrible for our prospects in the city.
穆拉托里是我们最大的客户
Muratori was our biggest client,
我已经不知道该怎么走下去了
and, uh… I'm not sure where we go from here.
发展业务需要时间
It takes time.
罗马不是一天建成的
Rome wasn't built in a day.
但你只用了一天就摧毁了
And yet it only took you one day to destroy it.
我们还有其他客户
We still have other clients.
意舒漫和巴瓦萨都大获成功
Intimissimi was a success and Bavazza.
说到巴瓦萨
About Bavazza,
他们不再是我们的客户了
uh, they are no longer our clients.
在罗马和巴黎都不是了
In Rome or in Paris.
没错 这也是我叫你们来的原因
Yes, this is why I called you all here.
我们在罗马的客户纷纷跟我们解约
Our clients in Rome are fleeing,
在巴黎的客户则对我们感到不满
and our clients in Paris aren't happy.
所以…
So…
我决定关闭罗马办事处
I'm closing the Rome office.
不会吧
No.
什么
What?
这才是正确的决定
It's the right decision.
马切洛可以去巴黎找你
And Marcello can come visit you in Paris.
我或许不会再见到他了
Oh, I'm not so sure I'll be seeing him again.
你的恋情也告吹了
You blew that up too?
趁她还没摧毁斗兽场前 赶紧把她送出罗马吧
Oh, we gotta get her out of Rome before she knocks down the Colosseum.
怎么
What?
我失败了
I failed.
有人会认为你太成功
Some would say you succeeded too well.
那个人是你吗
Would you say that?
我认为
I would say…
这事没人能料到
no one could have predicted this.
我本来很期待独掌办事处的
I was so excited to run my own office.
你总有一天会的
One day you will.
但我们有必要及时止损
But it's important in life to know when to cut your losses.
况且 我在巴黎需要艾米丽
Besides, I need my Emily in Paris.
各位臣民
Royal Subjects,
什么都别说
don't say a word,
我有个王室秘密
but I have a royal secret.
别说出去
Don't tell.
这是我到过最美丽的小镇
But this is the most adorable town I've ever seen.
意大利人绝对不希望你知道 这座美好 迷人的小村庄
It's the perfect, charming village the Italians don't want you to know about.
但如果有一万人点赞 我马上公布位置
But if this gets 10,000 likes, I'll drop a pin.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表