剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
没想到吧
Surprise!
这是什么地方
Oh, what is this?
这是你新的工作室
This is your new atelier.
太美了
It's beautiful.
我们可负担不起
But we can't afford it.
我们已经花太多钱请律师了
We are spending too much on attorneys already.
我知道我们手头拮据 所以我向一位老朋友求助
I know money's been tight, so I called in a favor from an old friend.
这个空间的主人...
This...
是皮尔·库特
belongs to Pierre Cadault.
你想要的话 就是你的了
And it's yours if you want it.
天啊 他也太大方了
Wow, that's so generous.
我提到你的名字 他马上答应
I mentioned your name, and he said, "No problem."
他也要麻烦你问候什么奇奥·洛伦佐
And also to send his love to "Zio Lorenzo"?
洛伦佐叔叔
Uncle Lorenzo?
他在公♥司♥里工作了好多年
He worked for the company for many years.
所有时尚圈的人都拜倒在他的裤子下
He charmed the pants off everyone in the fashion industry, literally.
这...
Ah, this is...
很可怕吧
Scary?
太棒了 最快什么时候能搬进来
Exciting. How soon can we move in?
那就...
How about...
现在吧
now!
《艾米丽在巴黎》
这样可以吗 我没当过试穿模特儿
Am I doing this right? I've never been a fit model before.
你非常适合 - 好吧
You're perfect. - Okay.
皮尔·库特准备好视讯了 他有消息要宣布
Pierre Cadault's ready to Zoom. He has news.
快去吧
Oh! Go, go, go. - Oh.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
不好意思 各位
Sorry, guys.
我们的神仙教父出现了
There's our fairy godfather.
你叫我什么来着
What did you call me?
你好 皮尔
Bonjour, Pierre.
再次感谢你送上这份礼物 这改变了整个大局
Thank you again for this gift. This changed everything.
你说你有消息要宣布
You said you had some news?
巴黎时装周那边有消息吗
Any luck on Paris Fashion Week?
虽然我什么斗篷都穿过
Despite all the cloaks I wear,
但我终究不是魔法师
I'm not a wizard.
一个不知名的设计师 是不可能登上巴黎时尚周的
It's impossible to get an unknown designer into Paris Fashion Week.
尤其他还被自己母亲起诉了
Especially when he's being sued by his own mother.
你不是说是好消息吗
You said you had good news?
我给你们找到了更合适的活动
I found you a much more suitable event.
威尼斯时装周
Venice Fashion Week.
威尼斯也办时装周
Venice has a Fashion Week?
是为新晋设计师而办的
It's more for emerging designers.
那就再合适不过了
Well, then that's perfect.
意大利新晋设计师 在威尼斯试水成功 那边是水乡嘛
An Italian newcomer making a splash in Venice, literally.
这次下水 要么成功 要么失败
You'll sink or swim.
总之 请为两周后的时装秀做好准备
Either way, prepare to show in two weeks.
什么 怎么可能
What? That's not possible.
公子哥
Oh, my darling boy.
时尚就是去完成不可能任务
Fashion is all about making the impossible possible.
帕斯卡先生 很高兴能跟你分享我们为推出
Cher Pascal, we're very excited to share our ideas with you
你的苦艾酒“绿梦仙子” 所想到的点子
for the launch of your absinthe, Le Rêve Vert.
为了庆祝推出这款酒 我们将办一场奢靡的派对
To celebrate, we'll be throwing a decadent party
主题是美好时代
in the style of La Belle Époque.
到时将有康康舞者
There'll be can-can dancers,
以及穿着古装的服务生
as well as waiters in period costumes.
苦艾酒派对必须有绿梦仙子
And no absinthe party is complete
降临现场才算完美
without a visit from the Green Fairy herself.
不错嘛
Nice touch.
宾客抵达后
When guests arrive,
我们就会奉上一杯绿梦仙子 佐以方糖
we'll greet them with a shot of Le Rêve Vert served on sugar cubes.
但只能喝一点 我们可不希望有宾客发疯
But just a splash. We can't have anyone going mad.
那只是传说 对吧
That's just a myth, right?
苦艾酒真的含有迷幻剂 - 没错 是真的
Is it really a hallucinogen? - No, it's real.
苦艾酒在法国被禁了将近一世纪
Absinthe was banned for almost a century in France.
那是美好时代的摇♥头♥丸♥啊
It was the Molly of the Belle Époque.
你对摇♥头♥丸♥有多了解
What do you know about Molly?
别以为你很了解我
Don't pretend to know me.
苦艾酒是一种烈酒
It's a strong drink,
但我向你保证
but I assure you,
绿梦仙子绝对不是致幻剂
Le Rêve Vert is nothing like Molly.
不会使人丧失理智
It will not make you lose your mind.
美好时代的法规没那么严格
During the Belle Époque, regulations weren't strict.
我们都不是那个年代的人 谁说得准呢
We weren't there, so who can say?
我真希望自己活在那个年代
I wish I had been there.
美好时代的精髓不是法规 而是实验
La Belle Époque wasn't about restriction. It was about experimentation.
艺术 技术 科技等领域的实验
About progress in art, in technology, in science, in everything.
是电影诞生的年代
It was the birth of cinema.
是埃菲尔铁塔建成的年代
It was the birth of la tour Eiffel.
而马克西姆餐厅是这一切的中心
And the epicenter of it all was Maxim's.
你们能把场地订下来 我真的很高兴
So I'm very, very glad you were able to book the venue for the event.
是吗
We did?
对啊 没错 当然
Oh, yeah, we did, of course.
卢克 帕斯卡在马克西姆办派对 我以为你订的场地是洛朗的酒吧
Luc, why is Pascal's party at Maxim's? I thought you were booking Laurent's club.
那边非常适合这场派对 也对他的生意有帮助
It's a perfect fit for the party. And he could use the business.
我打去订场地时 他们说场地已满
I called to reserve the space, but I was told it is unavailable.
我们甚至提议改期 但还是被拒绝了
We even offered to change the date, but they said no.
要不要再问一次
Should we ask again?
不用
No, no.
反正也太迟了
Too late anyway.
艾米丽 你今晚有空吗
Emily, are you free tonight?
我好想缅怀过去 顺便带你去看看我在巴黎的美好时代
I'm feeling nostalgic, and I would love to show you my Belle Époque Paris.
好像不错哟
That sounds lovely.
马切洛今晚忙着工作 我跟你一起去
Marcello's busy working tonight, so count me in.
艺术家熬夜工作
An artist working late into the night,
仿佛回到美好时代
it is just like the Belle Époque.
只是现在没有梅毒和恶臭味
Without all the syphilis and the smells.
你知道1880年发生的大恶臭事件吗
Do you know about the Great Stink of 1880?
什么 恶心 不知道
What? Ew, no.
那段时期这座城市臭气熏天 不能住人
The city was unbearable.
我等不及跟你说了 喂
I can't wait to tell you all about it. Hello?
玩得开心点
Have fun.
我能在明天前把营销企划书准备好
I can have a marketing plan ready by tomorrow,
但既然他们有两周时间准备作品
but if they get two weeks for the line,
我起码也应该有两天时间来准备吧
can I please just at least get two days to prep the rollout?
好的 谢了
Okay, thank you.
好像是要紧事
Sounded intense.
是谁啊 - 尼古拉斯
Who was that? - Nico.
他紧张得要命
He's pretty freaked out.
你就姑且饶了他吧
Can you maybe try to cut him, like, a little slack?
他的手头很紧
Money's really tight right now.
他会担心钱 真的吗
He's worried about money? Really?
是啊
Yeah.
你不知道吗 他离开JVMA后
Oh, do you not know that when he left JVMA,
违背了信托基金的协议 从此不再是基金的收益人
it violated his trust, so he's locked out of that?
他把爷爷给的部分股票拿去套现
He cashed in some stocks that his grandfather gave him,
严格说来 他就是把自己的遗产 全都押注在马切洛的业务上
so he's basically betting his whole inheritance on Marcello's business.
天啊 我到现在才知道 - 不要紧的 他知道自己在做什么
Wow, I had no idea. - It'll be fine. He knows what he's doing.
只是我觉得自己应该开始多付出一点
But I feel like I need to start contributing more, you know?
只要明天通过试镜 我就能帮补他的租金
If I nail this audition tomorrow, I can cover his rent.
你要去试镜 什么试镜
You have an audition? For what?
我没跟你说过吗
Did I not tell you?
有几个电影制♥作♥人 在疯马秀看过我的演出
So, these movie producers saw me at Crazy Horse,
他们要我在动画版《红磨坊》中
and they want me to read for Satine
为莎汀一角配音
in an animated Moulin Rouge.
天啊 我超爱那部电影的 - 是吗
Oh my God, I love that movie! - You do?
你会是个十分出色的莎汀 - 谢谢
You'll be an amazing Satine! - Aw, thanks.
法语“加油”怎么说
Mm! Okay, how do I say "break a leg" in French?
法语是...
The French version is...
狗屎
shit
好吧
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表