剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
NETFLIX 原创剧集
Run complete.
完成跑步目标
Well done, Emily.
好样的 艾米丽
Five point three miles. Forty-one minutes.
总共8.5公里 41分钟
Eighteen seconds faster than yesterday.
比昨天快18秒
Good effort.
再接再厉
...Madeline, you're in Adweek.
玛德琳 你上了《广♥告♥周刊》
What? Where?
什么?哪里?
Right here, under "Movers and Shakers."
在《大人物》专栏下
Ah! -"Chicago-based Gilbert Group
“总部位于芝加哥的吉尔伯特集团
expands international portfolio
成功扩张国际企业版图
with acquisition of French luxury marketing company Savoir.
收♥购♥法国奢华品牌营销公♥司♥萨维尔
Gilbert Group vet, Madeline Wheeler,
吉尔伯特集团资深领导玛德琳惠勒
named director of marketing for Franco firm."
获委任为该法国公♥司♥市场营销经理”
Yes! I am here to prove
太好了!我的存在证明了
that a master's in French does not go to waste.
法语硕士学位是有用的
This is going to be amazing for you. -
这也太棒了
I have been dreaming of moving to Paris forever.
我这一生都梦想搬到巴黎居住
I mean, French men, they love older women, you know?
法国男人都爱年纪较大的女人
Look at their president. He's young. He's hot.
瞧瞧法国总统 年轻帅气
He married his schoolteacher.
却娶了中学老师
Ooh, I just emailed you my thoughts on the presentation for the new IBS drug.
我刚把对新大肠激躁症药简报的感想 透过电邮发给你了
It's a social initiative to add meditation to your medication.
结合冥想与药物治疗是社会倡议
If you like it, you can pitch it later. you know, for your last hurrah.
待会你大可向客户推这点 就当是你在这家公♥司♥的最后一战
I want you to pitch it.
我要你去推
Seriously? Seriously.
真的吗? 真的
The client has to start getting comfortable with you.
客户开始对你有信心了
I don't want to step on your toes.
我不想逾越本分
You're not. You're stepping into my shoes. You're ready, okay?
你没有逾越本分 你只是替代我 我看你准备好了
This is an opportunity for both of us. Come here. Try this.
这对我俩来说都是大好机会 过来 我要你试试这个
What is it? -De L'Heure.
这是什么? 这款香水叫“时间”
It's the latest fragrance from Maison Lavaux.
拉芙家族刚推出的香水
I'll be handling them, their account in Paris. What do you think?
我会负责这款香水在法国的营销业务 你有什么看法?
It's like wearing poetry.
就像把诗擦在身上一样
I'm gonna use that.
我打算引用你这句话
that smells really wei... Does that smell weird to you?
闻起来怪怪的 你怎么看?
No, just floral.
不会啊 是花香
But...
可是…
I'm gonna be sick. .. I'm gonna be sick.
我想吐了
Hi, babe! -Hey.
宝贝! 嗨
Yes! -What happened?
太棒了! 怎么回事?
Bote just smacked a walk-off grand slam,
博特刚击出了一记再见全垒打!
two outs left in the bottom of the ninth.
九局下 两出局
my God! -Hell yeah!
天啊! 好啊!
Yeah! Cubs are goin' to the playoffs, baby!
小熊队将进入季后赛 宝贝!
Can we get a couple of beers here? -White wine, actually.
可以来几杯啤酒吗? 给我一杯白葡萄酒
Anything French, if you have it. -For sure.
只要是法国葡萄酒都行 没问题
I have some crazy news.
我有个大消息要宣布
Madeline's pregnant.
玛德琳怀孕了
Madeline?
玛德琳?
Like, your boss, Madeline?
你是指你的上司玛德琳?
Thought she was too old to get pregnant.
我以为她年纪大不会怀孕了
Well, so did she.
她也是这么想的
Until she got completely nauseous sniffing this perfume
直到她闻了某一款 她将负责推销的香水吐得激♥情♥四射
she was planning to promote. She went to the doctor this afternoon.
下午她到诊所确定了
Wow. So, who's the dad? -well, there are a few candidates.
天啊 孩子的爸是谁? 有好几个人选
She was having a lot of going-away sex.
她有很多一♥夜♥情♥对象
Hey. Go, Madeline.
玛德琳真厉害
But now that she's pregnant,
如今她怀孕了
she's decided she's not gonna take the job in Paris.
于是她决定不去巴黎工作了
So, there goes your promotion?
所以你升职的希望没了?
Not exactly. They still need someone there.
不能这么说 公♥司♥还需要派人到法国
Like, American eyes and ears to help with the whole transition.
提供美国方面的意见 让整个转型过程更顺利
So they asked me if I would take the job...
于是高层问我愿不愿意接下这份工作
for a year.
为时一年
What? In Paris?
什么?去巴黎?
They said that if I did
高层说如果我愿意
that they'd guarantee me senior brand manager when I'm back.
回来后他们保证升我为高级品牌经理
So, the apartment there is already all set up,
法国那边公♥寓♥已经准备好了
and there's a relocation bonus.
我还会获得一笔安置费
And just to explore the idea,
看看这样行不行得通
here's a spreadsheet I made for the next year.
这是我为明年做好的行事历
Weeks when you might be able to come to Paris,
哪几个星期你可以到巴黎
times I can come back to Chicago,
哪几个星期我可以回到芝加哥
taking into consideration vacation and sick days.
也包括假日和病假
Wait.
等一下
You're serious?
你认真的?
I know it's crazy,
我知道这很不可思议
but when will we get a chance like this?
但这是千载难逢的机会 不是吗?
It'll be an adventure. -Unless I missed something,
这是一次冒险 据我所知
you don't speak French.
你不懂法语
Fake it till you make it.
那就装懂 直到真懂
You look worried.
你好像很担心的样子
I'm not worried.
我不担心
It's the French who should be worried.
那些法国人才应该担心
Emily Cooper? -Yes.
你是艾米丽库珀吗? 我是
Hey. I'm Gilles Dufour from the rental agency.
我是租♥房♥♥中介公♥司♥的吉尔杜福
I've got your keys.
这是你的钥匙
Apartment 501.
501号♥公♥寓♥
Hi.
你好
The building is very old.
这栋大楼很老了
It doesn't have an elevator.
没有电梯
Okay.
好的
It's charming.
好漂亮啊
Is this it?
到了吗?
It's on the fifth floor.
你的公♥寓♥在五楼
This is the fourth floor.
这是四楼
I just schlepped up these bags five flights.
虽然我拖着这些行李转了五趟航♥班♥
This is the fifth floor.
但我很确定这是五楼
In France, first the ground floor,
在法国 先是底楼
then the first floor, then the second floor, and so on.
再来才是一楼、二楼 以此类推
That's weird.
真奇怪
Chambre de what now?
什么来着?
Chambre de b... Um, it means, the room for the housekeeper.
“保姆房♥”是指给保姆住的房♥间
The top two floors were typically reserved for the servants.
最高两层专为佣人而设
The space is small, but the view...
空间虽小 但风景…
my God, I feel like Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge!
天啊 我感觉自己 像《红磨坊》里的妮可基德曼
You've got all of Paris at your feet.
整个巴黎都在你脚底下了
There is a wonderful café just down below.
底楼有一家很棒的咖啡馆
A friend of mine is the manager. -Wow.
经理是我的朋友 哇
So, ça va ? It's good? -
怎么样?还行吧?
Oui. Oui. Très good.
很好 非常好
Très wonderful. -Great.
太棒了 那就好
Are you hungry?
饿了吗?
Would you like to have a coffee or...?
要不要喝杯咖啡或者…
actually, I have to get to my office.
其实我得赶去公♥司♥
Maybe you want to have a drink tonight?
不然今晚出来喝一杯吧?
I have a boyfriend.
我有男朋友了
In Paris? -In Chicago.
他在巴黎吗? 在芝加哥
So you don't have a boyfriend in Paris. -
意思是你在巴黎没有男朋友
Can I just get my keys, s'il vous plaît ? -Yeah.
请把钥匙交给我 好吗? 好
Um, my number is on the card if you need me for anything,
名片上有我的联络号♥码 如果有事 或者改变主意
and in case you change your mind. -I won't.
不妨找我 我不会的
Bye-bye, now. -Yeah.
再见 好
Hi. Hello.
嗨 你好!
bonjour. I'm Emily Cooper from the Gilbert Group in Chicago.
你好 我是艾米丽库珀 来自芝加哥吉尔伯特集团
You are?
你是…
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
不好意思 我听不懂
I'm going to be working in this office.
我将会在这家办公室上班
...The American girl is here.
那个美国女孩到了
I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表