剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
and even Thomas.
看来巴黎让你很忙
I see that Paris keeps you busy.
但她目前单身
But she's not with anyone now.
这位充满活力的美国女孩吻遍巴黎
Well, we'll see our spirited American kiss her way through Paris
却不留下任何痕迹
and never leave a mark.
因为她用的是 巴黎欧莱雅的持久哑光唇膏
Because with the Infallible Lipstick by L'Oréal Paris,
无拘无束
you can bise freely…
接吻不留下痕迹
You're kiss-proof.
听起来很有意思
Well, this sounds definitely fun.
我回去跟团队讨论一下 然后马上回复你们
I'll have a chat with my team, and I'll get back to you shortly.
好极了
Oh! Great.
我们认识了这么久 这就是你对我的真实看法
After all this time, is that really what you think of me?
一个庸俗的美国女孩吻遍巴黎
Just some vapid American girl doll kissing her way through Paris?
应该是更贴近 目标消费群体的憧憬和喜好
More like aspirational and fun for the demographic.
说得真贴切啊
Oh, well that's definitely one word for it.
这个例子也很符合客户的需求
And it was the right pitch for the client.
只要客户满意就好 我的感受不重要 对吧
So my feelings don't matter as long as the client is happy.
那些都是取自你Instagram的照片
Those were your photos from your Instagram.
我只是讲实话 - 你让我看起来像个花痴
Don't shoot the messenger. -You made me seem completely boy-crazy.
侮辱性十足 而且都不是真的
It's insulting and untrue.
杰克 谁是杰克
Jake? Who's Jake?
要加上他吗
Someone else we should include?
听好
You know what?
今天是美国的国定假日 我打算请假休息
It's an American holiday. I'm gonna take the rest of the day off.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. -Hi.
你来了
You made it.
请出示护照
Uh, passport, please.
等等 不会吧 - 除非你想向法国寻求庇护
Wait, seriously? -Only if you want asylum from the French.
我今天正想这么做呢
Oh, well, actually, that sounds very nice today.
我们可以帮到你
We can do that.
天啊
Oh, wow. Wow. -Yeah.
美国驻法国大使♥馆♥ 按照法式建筑风设计
The embassy was built in the French style,
但我们尽量让室内呈现出家乡的感觉
but we've done our best to make the inside feel like a home.
我认为这是对这个地方最完美的诠释
I think it's the perfect metaphor for what this place is.
外面看起来就是巴黎
See, outside, you're in Paris.
但来到里面 就如置身在美国的土地上
But in here, you're on American soil.
的确有这种感觉
It really feels that way.
天啊 你看 是我们的队友 - 对啊
Oh my God, look! It's our team! -Yeah.
马赛队 嗨
Marcel! Hi!
嗨 - 你已经交到朋友了
Oh, hey! -You have friends here already.
嗨 - 很高兴见到你
Hey! -Good to see you.
你好吗 - 很好
Good. You? -Good.
太开心了 - 欢迎你
So fun. -Welcome.
最近好吗
Hey, how's it going?
♪ I hopped off the plane at LAX With a dream and my cardigan… ♪
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers! -Cheers.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. -Cheers.
法国人不知道他们错过了什么
The French do not know what they're missing.
尽管吃吧
There you go.
♪ This is all so crazy ♪
♪ Everybody seems so famous… ♪
很好 来吧 - 来 拿出你的真本事
Nice! Okay. Here we go. -Let's go. See what you got.
♪ Too much pressure and I'm nervous… ♪
天啊
Wow. Wow.
跟我来
Come on.
我带你去看看 大使♥馆♥内别人看不到的地方
I want to show you part of the embassy nobody gets to see.
好啊
Okay.
是地牢吗
The dungeon?
不完全是
Not quite.
好了
All right.
天啊
Oh… my God.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我们的小食堂
It's our own little canteen.
想吃典型的美国垃圾零食时 我都会下来这里
I love coming down here when I want good old-fashioned American junk food.
这些零食外面都找不到
You can't find any of this here.
可不是嘛 法国的食物都特别新鲜 对吧
I know. Everything in France is so fresh, right? Ugh.
但这些才是值得我们骄傲的美食之光
This is our real culinary glory.
果酱馅饼
Pop-Tarts!
我上大学后就没吃过了
Oh, I haven't had these since college. Oh!
那是奶酪通心粉吗
Is that Easy Mac?
是的
Yep.
♪ Every time… ♪
这些都是员工专用的吗 还是…
Are these just for employees or…?
想吃什么就拿 尽管拿
You can take anything you like. Go nuts.
什么 - 是的
What?! -Yeah.
闻一闻
Get a whiff.
天啊
Wow.
♪ The butterflies fly away… ♪
很好
Oh yeah.
♪ I'm nodding my head like, yeah… ♪
你真的…
You really sell--
我希望…
I hope…
什么 - 酸黄瓜
What? -Pickle-In-A-Pouch.
红的 白的 蓝的…
Red, white, and blue--
这个也有 - 果味软糖
You have it? -Mike and Ike.
♪ Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A… ♪
好的
Okay. Okay. Okay.
对 果冻豆绝对不能少
Yes, you gotta have the beans.
好 我来帮你拿
Yes, give 'em to me.
来 干杯
There you go. Cheers. -Whoo!
谢谢你
Thanks for this.
♪ It's a party in the U.S.A.! ♪
最近我在巴黎
Paris has been…
过得不太好
pretty hard on me lately.
迫切需要尝尝家乡的味道
So I just needed a taste of home.
需要帮助的话 你知道哪里可以找到我
Anytime you're feeling it, you know where to find me.
詹宁斯大使 这位是艾米丽·库珀
Madam Ambassador, this is Emily Cooper.
艾米丽 她是美国大使詹宁斯
Emily, this is Ambassador Jennings.
幸会 嗨
Nice to meet you. Hi.
不好意思
Um-- Sorry. Sorry.
放心吧 这是我常来的地方
Don't worry. I'm down here all the time.
走吧
Well, come on.
烟火秀快开始了
Fireworks are about to start.
要走了吗 - 好的
Should we? -Yeah.
走吧
Let's do it.
(双陆棋女王直播中 皇家梦索酒店)
伊薇特
Yvette?
希薇·格拉托
Sylvie Grateau.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it!
别闹了 你明知道我在这里
Bullshit. You knew I'd be here.
我怎么知道你在这里
What? How could I possibly know that?
得了吧 我们已经不用再说谎了 不是吗
Oh come on. We're past lying, aren't we?
你一直在关注我的限时动态
You've been watching my Instagram stories.
你看得到
You can see when I see those?
对啊 我看得到
Well, yes, I can.
好吧 我很想知道 你这些年过得好不好
Fine. I was curious about you after all these years.
我也想知道你过得好不好
I've been curious about you too.
说真的 我一直在追踪你的事业
Now I have a confession. I've been following your career-
你开了自己的公♥司♥
you started your own company!
我们以前经常聊到你迟早会开公♥司♥
We always talked about you doing that someday.
好样的 希薇
Bravo. Bravo, Sylvie.
真为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢 感激不尽
Thank you, I appreciate it.
我们多少年没见了 不到几百年吧
It's been how many years since we saw each other? Not centuries!
你看起来一点都没变
And yet you look exactly the same.
瞧你 还是一样漂亮
Look at you! You're beautiful!
来玩一局吧 当作叙叙旧
What do you say? A game for old time's sake?
好啊 求之不得
Let's do it. I'd love that!
想喝点什么吗 - 一杯白葡萄酒
Do you want something to drink? -A glass of white wine.
来杯白葡萄酒
A glass of white wine.
天啊 以前我们有用不完的精力
God we had so much energy back then.
玩双陆棋玩到晚上十点 在爵士酒吧继续喝
Backgammon until 10, drinks at Le Baron,
到勒斯班斯酒店跳舞跳到清晨六点 - 对 皇后酒吧
then off dancing at Les Bains until, what, 6am?
然后点一盘香脆的炸薯条
Yeah, or The Queen, and then a plate of crispy fries.
加上烤肉串
With a kebab.
在塞纳河畔吃烤肉串
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表