剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
救得好 艾米丽
Good save, Emily.
真的吗 过奖了
Really? Thank you.
现在吉纳维芙 自以为是时装设计师了
Does Genevieve think she's a fashion designer now?
她绝对不是一个合格的助理
Well, she certainly isn't a capable assistant.
也许我们太快把太多职责交给她了
Maybe we gave her too much responsibility too soon.
她是群带宝宝 他们都是这样的
She's a nepo baby. That's how they roll.
也许我们应该减轻她的职责 最好什么都别让她做
Maybe we should give her less, as in nothing at all.
就算我想开除她 情况也很复杂 好吗
Even if I wanted to fire her, it's complicated, okay?
果然是群带关系
For all the obvious nepo reasons.
你们俩给我滚出去
Okay, you two, out.
要我跟她谈谈吗
Uh, maybe I could talk to her?
我起初也有个导师 我不介意跟她分享经验
I had a mentor when I was starting out. I could pay it forward.
好吧 但当务之急 请你马上跟加百列谈谈
Yeah, fine. But first, I need you to talk to Gabriel.
加百列 为什么
Gabriel? Why?
他和安托万 针对改变餐厅菜单的事起争执
He and Antoine are arguing over menu changes at the restaurant,
我跟安托万说 我们会派个“厨师通灵师”去调和
and I told Antoine I would send over the chef whisperer to mediate.
也就是我吗
Oh, that's me?
这样不合适吧
I don't know if that's a great idea.
我和加百列很久没见了 我都不知道他还会不会当我是朋友
I haven't spoken to Gabriel in a while. I don't know if he'd call me a friend now.
但他依然是我们的客户啊
Well, we still call him a client.
麻烦你去做好分内事
So, please go do your job.
去吧 艾米丽
Go, Emily.
去
Go.
好吧
Okay.
客人想吃黄油
People want butter.
他们想吃奶酪
They want cheese.
他们想吃肉
They want meat.
不是伪装成肉的香菇
Not mushroom masquerading as meat.
打扰一下
Uh, knock-knock.
艾米丽 嗨
Emily. Hi.
没想到你会来
This is a surprise.
是希薇派我来的
Yeah, Sylvie sent me.
我知道你们对创意的理解有别
Um, I understand you're having some creative differences.
对啊 他不可理喻 我想换菜单
Oh, yeah. He's being impossible.
他连试都不愿意
I wanna change the menu. He won't even try it.
那是获得米其林星级评价的菜单 他竟然要把它彻底摧毁
That menu earned the Michelin star, and he's completely torn it apart.
素食才是未来的趋势 更环保 更实惠
Plant-based cooking is the future. It's sustainable, it's more economical.
客人光顾我的餐厅不是为了吃素
That's not why people come to my restaurant.
客人光顾我们的餐厅 是为了吃我做的菜
People come to our restaurant to eat my food.
肯定有个折中的办法
Okay, there must be some way to compromise.
没错 现阶段的菜单的确无可挑剔
Okay? Yes, the menu right now is amazing.
也得过奖 - 可不是嘛
And it's award-winning. -See?
但是获奖的厨师
But the chef who earned that award
也应该获得尝试创作新菜色的空间
should be allowed some leeway to try new things.
但如果真要改变菜单 我们应该预留时间宣传
But if you are gonna, you know, change the menu, we should allow time to market it properly.
他最好做出人人喜爱的菜单
Either he cooks the menu that everybody loves,
否则我就另请高明
or I find someone who will.
他以为开除我就能威胁到我 我天天都收到工作邀请
He thinks it's such a threat firing me. I get offers all the time.
等我们耗尽所有选项后 你才跳槽也不迟
Okay, just don't defect until we've exhausted all of our options.
好吧 我暂且留下
Okay, I won't.
话说 你回来了
So… you're back.
我相信你已经看到我了 只是你转身往下跑
Okay, I'm pretty sure you saw me, and then you just rushed down the stairs.
我不知道你想不想见到我
I wasn't sure you wanted to see me.
好吧 我回来了 以后都不走了
Okay, well, now I'm back for good,
所以你摆脱不了我
so… you're kind of stuck with me.
你不打算回去罗马了吗
You're not returning to Rome?
是的
No, I'm not.
罗马…
Rome is…
已经结束了
over.
下次我们巧遇的话 可以打声招呼吗
So, yeah, the next time we see each other, can we just say, "Bonjour," s'il te plaît?
欢迎回来
Welcome home.
谢谢
Merci.
回头见
See you soon, then.
好的
Okay.
我们不只是普通朋友
We're more than just friends
亲爱的 看似迷恋
Oh, baby, it might seem like a crush
不代表
But it doesn't mean
我是认真的
That I'm serious
毕竟理智断线这种事
'Cause to lose all my senses
最常发生在我身上
That's just so typically me
亲爱的 哎哟 我又故技重施了
Oh, baby, baby, oops, I did it again
撩了你的心
I played with your heart
结果自己入戏太深
Got lost in the game
亲爱的 哎哟 你以为我动了真情
Oh, baby, baby Oops, you think I'm in love
以为我是上天派来的天使
That I'm sent from above
我才没有那么天真
I'm not that innocent
陈敏迪
Mindy Chen!
我们认识的 她是我的朋友
I know her. She's with me.
太精彩了
Mm! -That was insane.
你在台上表现得很棒
You were amazing up there.
得了吧 - 不奇怪
Stop. -No surprise.
要一起去吃晚饭吗
Should we all get dinner?
我也想啊 但我明天得早醒
Love to, but I've got an early morning,
改天再约
so I'll see you later.
谢谢你来捧场
Thanks for coming.
说来你可能不信 我今天要收拾 加百列和安托万的烂摊子
You won't believe the mess I had to clean up between Gabriel and Antoine today.
见到加百列有什么感觉
How was it seeing Gabriel?
我们边喝边聊吧
I'll tell you over a drink.
好啊
Yes. Um…
好的 我…
Yeah, I…
我可能要待到很晚
I actually think I need to stay here kind of late,
晚些时候继续聊 好吗
um, but can you catch me up later?
我要知道所有细节 - 不要紧的
I want to hear every detail. -No worries.
回家见 你很棒 - 谢谢
Mwah. I'll see you at home. -Okay. -You were amazing. -Thank you.
爱你哟 - 爱你哟
Love you. -Love you.
好难受哟 - 是吗
Oh, this feels terrible. -Does it?
不是 我是指我们的关系
No, what we're doing. -Mm.
罗马是一♥夜♥情♥圣地
Rome was a vacation fling,
但如果回到巴黎后要继续交往…
but if we're going to keep it going here…
我很乐意在这里跟你继续交往
Well, I would very much like to keep it going here.
那我们得让艾米丽知道
Then we have to tell Emily.
好啊
All right.
我们是好闺蜜 我们的感情生活从来没有交集过
We're best friends, and our Venn diagrams have never overlapped before.
好吧 不如我们明天 邀请她一起去吃晚饭
All right, then why don't we take her for dinner tomorrow,
然后我们一起宣布
and we can do it together?
真的吗 - 真的
Really? -Yeah, really.
好吧 毕竟…
Great, 'cause…
我不喜欢偷偷摸摸的感觉
I'm just not happy sneaking around.
我也觉得不好受
It doesn't make me feel good either.
好吧 那么…
Okay, so…
我邀请她一起吃晚饭 就我们三个人
I'll invite her to dinner. -Right. The three of us,
就当是补偿今晚不能一起吃饭的遗憾
and I'll tell her it's a rain check for tonight.
好的 - 希望她会祝福我们吧
Okay. -I hope she's happy for us.
如果我们过得幸福
If we're happy,
她一定会祝福我们
she'll be happy.
你幸福吗
Are you happy?
等我们告诉她后 我就幸福了
I will be when we tell her.
好的
Yeah.
我怎么知道他入境需要签证呢
How was I supposed to know he needed a visa?
好吧 我来自纽约 我不太懂英国脱欧这事
Okay, I'm from New York. I don't really get Brexit.
请稍等
Uh, please hold.
是托马斯·希瑟顿的助手
It's Thomas Heatherton's assistant.
他的厨师无法入境
Something about his chef not being able to get into the country.
他似乎很生气
He seems pretty mad.
把电♥话♥转给希薇就行了
Just transfer it to Sylvie.
好吧
Okay.
很抱歉 竟然发生这种事 托马斯
I'm so sorry this happened, Thomas.
我的助理不知道 英国已经不属于欧盟了
My assistant wasn't aware that the UK is no longer in the EU.
放心吧 我们会想办法的
But don't worry. We'll figure it out.
如今酒店宴会厅坐满了旅游作家
But now I'll have a hotel ballroom filled with travel writers
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表