剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
Again.
再来一遍
Again.
再来一遍
好吧
Okay.
(今晚有空吗 我需要你的帮忙)
在芬迪办事处出糗后
So, after the embarrassment at Fendi,
我们必须再签定一个高端客户
we need to sign another luxury client.
这是为了维护公♥司♥的声誉
Not only to preserve our reputation,
也是保留罗马办事处的理由
but also to justify keeping an office.
嗨 队友们 你来宣布还是我来宣布
Hello, team. Now, do you want to tell them or shall I?
我刚要宣布
I was just about to tell them.
是这样的
Oh, well,
你们走运了
luckily for all of you,
我成功帮你们安排了和意舒漫见面
I was able to get us a meeting at Intimissimi.
你是指那个内衣品牌
The underwear brand?
是性感内衣
Lingerie.
性感内衣和内衣是两种不同的东西
Oh, lingerie and underwear are two entirely different things.
前者侧重于设计 后者侧重于功能
It's form over function.
前者侧重于耐穿性 后者侧重于弹性
Good gas mileage versus sporty handling.
你们两个大男人 竟然跟我解释什么是性感内衣
Are you two really mansplaining lingerie to me?
你们试过吗
I mean, have either of you ever tried any?
没试过 没想到吧
Surprisingly, no.
我认为穿内♥裤♥ 就像把嘴套套在北极熊嘴上
Panties on me is like putting a muzzle on a polar bear.
但为了说服这个客户 我愿意尝试
But I think I should be considered for the account.
我已经有些想法了
I already have some ideas.
既黑暗又性感的想法
Something dark and sexy.
记得夏洛特·兰普林 主演的《午夜守门人》吗
Do you remember the film The Night Porter with, uh, Charlotte Rampling?
没印象
No? -Mm-mm.
讲述女主 被一位前纳粹军官囚禁的故事
It's about a former SS officer, and she was his prisoner.
我们大可探讨 法♥西♥斯♥主义和性臣服两大主题
We could explore themes of fascism and submission.
绝对能为性感内衣品牌制♥造♥热话
That would be a hot take for lingerie.
这点子我喜欢
I'm feeling it.
真的吗
Really?
我认为艾米丽很适合处理这个客户
I think Emily is the right person for the account.
继芬迪败北事件后 这是你赎罪的大好机会
You've got a chance to redeem yourself after the Fendi fiasco.
“糟了” 我犹太裔奶奶常这么说
Oy, as my Jewish grandmother would say.
回去好好想想
Go home, think about it.
不妨试穿看看
Maybe try some things on.
记得给我们发照片
Send us some pictures.
休想
No.
我想证明 法国人比意大利人更懂营销性感
I want to prove the French can sell sex better than the Italians.
但我是美国人
But I'm American.
那是你的问题 别转嫁给我们
Well, that's your problem. Don't make it ours.
谢谢你来帮忙
Thanks for helping me.
总比看安托万品酒有趣吧
Better than another night watching Antoine chew his wine.
你的舞技还不赖嘛 - 我小时候被逼参加交际舞班
You're really good. -I was forced to take ballroom lessons as a kid.
我妈说总有一天会派上用场
Oh! -My mum said they'd pay off one day.
没想到竟然被她说中了
I can't actually believe she was right.
准备好做跳跃动作了吗
You ready for the leap?
应该吧
Maybe.
不行 我做不到
No, I can't do this.
你可以的
You can do this.
我做不到啦
I don't think I can.
真的
I really don't.
别想太多
Just stop thinking about it.
关掉大脑
Turn off your brain,
然后纵身一跃
and jump.
好吧
Okay.
从甩头的部分开始吧
Let's take it from the head flicky thingy.
你想从风♥骚♥的部分开始
Ah, you want to start with the sassy bit.
得了吧
Stop.
准备好了吗
Ready?
准备好了
Yeah.
天啊
Oh my God!
我都说你可以了 - 我做到了
I told you. -I did it!
终于做到了
Finally.
终于
Finally.
不行
We can't.
自己穿上 让他脱下
Get it on so he can get it off.
还是“穿上吧”
Or how about just get it on.
意舒漫
Intimissimi.
穿上吧 - 你在工作吗
Get it on. -Are you working right now?
我大可一个人坐在办公室里
Well, I could go sit alone in an office
构思性感内衣广♥告♥的点子
and try coming up with a lingerie campaign,
只是我觉得在家构思更有意思
but I thought this would be more fun.
你说“意舒漫 在地板做更舒服” 这句标语怎么样
How about "Intimissimi, better on the floor"?
不错嘛
Hm. Not bad.
那你说…
What about…
“让前戏更持久”如何
"Make foreplay last."
“越做越爱”呢
"Make it five-play."
没劲
Mm. Non bene.
是吗
Yeah.
也对啦 没劲
Yeah, non bene.
看吧 你有好点子 也有好品味
See? Good ideas and good taste.
你果然是制♥造♥业的翘楚
No wonder you're a titan of industry in the making.
是啊 你跟我妈说去
Yeah. Tell that to my mother.
她对我没有信心
She has no faith in me.
否则我已经是穆拉托里的掌舵人了
Otherwise, I'd be running Muratori by now.
她只是没有办法放手
Yeah, well, she's probably just having trouble letting go of the reins.
对啊 毕竟在她眼中
Yeah, because she still thinks of me
我依然是那个玩世不恭 不负责任 一直跟修女们找麻烦的孩子
as the wild, irresponsible kid who was always in trouble with the nuns.
但父母有时就是会 把恐惧反映在孩子身上
Yeah, but, you know, parents sometimes project their own fears onto their kids.
好像只有我经历这种事
Seems like it's just me.
真对你感到同情 我理解这种感受
I'm sorry. I know how that feels.
你父母也这样对你吗
Your parents are like that too?
还好 我想到希薇 是她主张让我经营罗马办事处
Mm, not exactly. I was thinking more Sylvie. She put me in charge of the Rome office,
但她似乎对我的实力不太有信心
but she doesn't seem to have any faith in my ability to actually run it.
希薇和我妈肯定有个共同之处
Sylvie and my mother definitely have one thing in common.
我现在懒理她们
I don't want to think about either of them right now.
我也是
Me neither.
是时候把性感内衣脱掉了吧
Is it time to take the lingerie off yet?
我还得为营销活动构思点子
I still have to figure out this campaign.
好吧 如果这样对工作有帮助 那就别脱掉吧
Fine. If it's better for work, you can leave the lingerie on.
这样可能更性感
It might be a little sexier.
这主意不错啊
That's not a bad idea. -Mm-hm.
比全♥裸♥更性感
Sexier than naked.
“比全♥裸♥更性感”
"Sexier than naked"?
是的
Yes.
画面中 一对情侣在热吻
We see a couple kissing passionately.
女人打算脱掉内衣 但被男人阻止了
She goes to take off her lingerie, but he stops her.
他说:“穿着吧”
"Leave it on," he says.
他喜欢男人吗
Is he gay?
什么 不是
What? No.
不是 因为性感内衣太美了 以致于成为主角
No, the lingerie is just so beautiful it takes center stage.
没人想要错过
You want to see it.
我们希望这款性感内衣 能让人产生共鸣
We want this lingerie to make people connect.
这样太肤浅了
This is too surface.
也有点不知所云
And a little confusing.
我就把这些建议记录在案 再好好构思一番吧
Well, um, how about I take all these notes and rethink?
我可以在… - 明天同一个时间见
I could have you something by-- -We can meet tomorrow at the same time.
我们得尽快做决定
We are on a deadline to make our decision.
好的 就这么说定了
Great. Well, let's make that happen.
我明天没空
I'm not going to be able to make tomorrow.
我们会想念你的
Oh. We'll miss you.
我失去了营销的触角
I'm losing my touch.
我觉得我的创意在罗马用不上
You know, I don't think my ideas are translating in Rome.
我还以为意大利人喜欢啪啪
I mean, I thought Italians liked sex.
其实他们非常压抑
Actually, they're very repressed.
但我的经验告诉我不是
Oh, well, that hasn't been my experience so far.
怎么了
What's going on in here?
没什么 - 艾米丽“性事”不顺
Nothing. -Just Emily intimacy issues.
终于有人提起了
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表