剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
With a kebab, on the banks of the Seine
看着太阳升起
to watch the sun come up.
记得那晚出现一个长得像丑版汤姆·克鲁斯的男子
Remember that one night there was the guy who looked like an ugly Tom Cruise.
他非常喜欢你
He was so into you.
他说:“如果你不吻我 我就去死”
And he said "Sylvie, if you don't kiss me, I'll die!"
对 然后我说
Yes! I said…
“真的吗”
"Do you promise?"
我好想你哟
I've missed you.
你走了以后 双陆棋就没那么好玩了
Backgammon was never as fun after you left.
真是难以置信
I find that hard to believe.
怎么说
What do you mean?
当初是你把我踢出圈的
You're the one who kicked me out.
不是的 - 你说我作弊
That's not what happened. -You said I cheated.
那可能是因为你在我们结婚前三个月 跟纪尧姆滚床单
So… maybe because you fucked Guillaume three months before our wedding.
是吗 我都忘了
Did I? I forgot about that.
纪尧姆还好吗
How is Guillaume?
很好
Good.
我们还是夫妻
We're still married.
他看起来不错嘛
He looks good…
我…
I…
不知道我当时有没有对你说过 其实…
I don't know if I told you at the time, but…
二十多岁都会做蠢事
We all do stupid things in our 20s.
来 玩新一局 - 好 轮到我掷骰
Come on, let's start a new game. -Yes, it's my roll.
不是 轮到我了
No, it's my roll.
不是 轮到我 你刚玩过
No, it's me. You just played.
又来了 你刚玩过了 - 又来了 什么意思
Don't start again. You just played. -What do you mean, don't start?
别污蔑我作弊 我没作弊
Don't tell me I cheat, I don't cheat!
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我很好 没什么
Yeah, no, I'm fine. It's nothing.
想家了
Homesick?
在国外生活有时不容易
Living abroad can be hard sometimes.
人在这里 但在美国那边 一切…
You're here, but back in the States, everything is just…
日子照旧
going on without you.
单单在去年 我就错过了 一场婚礼和两个宝宝的出生
You know, just last year I missed a wedding and two babies.
其实我怀疑他们结婚时 就怀上那两个宝宝了
I think the wedding was because of the babies.
这里的人都跟我们保持距离 因为他们觉得我们只是过路客
Everybody here keeps you at arm's length because they know you're just passing through,
所以很难找到心灵相通的对象
so it makes it hard to find genuine connections.
可以这么说吧
It can be.
但我好像找到了
But I think I found one.
我也是
Me too.
对不起 不是你 杰克 不好意思
Sorry, no, not you, Jake. Sorry.
不是的 对不起 - 好吧
No. Sorry. -Oh! Oh, okay.
天啊 非常抱歉 - 我没有那个…
Wow. So sorry. -It's not that I…
我太唐突了 我以为我们…
That… that was forward. I thought we had a…
不是 我完全理解
Yeah. No, I totally understand.
你是很棒的人 真的 不好意思 我…
You're-- you're great. Really, honestly. No, sorry. I'm…
我只是现在不能接吻
I'm just kind of kiss-proof right now.
不能接吻
Kiss-proof?
对啊 说来话长
Yeah, it's a long story.
但是…
But…
谢谢你
Thank you…
为我安排这一切 我…
For all of this. I…
我非常需要这种安慰
I really needed it.
好的
Okay.
他为了我离开了公♥司♥
He left his company for me,
算是弥补所有过错了吧
but does that really make up for everything else?
我也说不上来 我应该原谅他吗
Like, I don't know, should I forgive him?
别跟他复合
Don't do it.
但他是爱我的
But he loves me.
那就跟他复合吧 说真的 我已经不在乎了
Then do it. Honestly, I don't care anymore.
是鸟吗
Was that a bird?
不好意思
Sorry!
你来干吗
What are you doing here?
我是来道歉的
I came to apologize.
我…
I…
我太固执了
I've been so stubborn.
我知道你并不好受 我就是…
You know, and I know that you're sorry. I-- I just…
我不应该再继续惩罚你
I need to stop punishing you.
拜托你回来吧 好吗
Please, please, come back, okay?
家里没有你就不像家了
It doesn't feel like home without you.
我帮她收拾行李 15分钟就好
I can have her packed in 15 minutes.
我很想你
I missed you.
我也很想你
I missed you!
我认识了一个很帅的美国人
I met a really cute American guy,
却找不到可以倾诉的人
and, well, I didn't have anyone to tell.
真的吗 - 真的
You did? -Yeah.
我和尼古拉斯决定复合了
Nico and I are getting back together.
真的吗 怎么回事
Really? How?
他为了我离开了家族企业 然后…
He left his family's company for me, and then--
闭嘴啦 真是的
Shut up! Damn it!
美国派对好玩吗
So, how was your American party?
算是忙里偷闲吧
It was a nice break from work.
巴黎欧莱雅拒绝了我的营销方案
L'Oréal Paris passed on the idea.
他们认为不足以提升女性的形象
They thought it wasn't female-empowering enough.
我也有同感
I agree.
况且 我们要宣传的是持久性唇膏
Plus, you're selling a long-wear lipstick,
逢场作戏无法对应“持久”这个主题
and random flings don't exactly scream longevity.
友情才是持久不变的关系
Friendships are the relationships that last.
你好 我是希薇·格拉托
Hello, it's Sylvie Grateau.
我们有个更好的创意
I think I have a better idea…
优质的唇膏就如一段美好的友谊
A good lipstick is like a good friendship.
活力满满 持久不衰
Vibrant and long-lasting.
跟你刚认识的好朋友打声招呼吧
Say hello to your new best friend,
持久哑光唇膏 来自巴黎欧莱雅
Infallible Lipstick from L'Oréal Paris.
停
And cut!
等等
Wait.
那是我们俩吗
Is that supposed to be us?
你是我的灵感来源
You inspired me.
她们好可爱啊
They're cute.
但没人比我们更要好
But nobody's better than us.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表